Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   since it's December everybody now needs to change their avatars to Christmas avatars (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=133595)

Trogdor!!!! 12-12-2013 03:31 AM

Re: since it's December everybody now needs to change their avatars to Christmas avat

christmas

Elmerz 12-13-2013 06:02 AM

Re: since it's December everybody now needs to change their avatars to Christmas avat

Would someone do me a not so giant favor? Take my avatar and put a Christmas hat on me pleaaaaase? I'm awful at it (I'm the epicly bearded fellow). Then just post the link or w/e of it on my profile wall please ^_^

omega_grunt666 12-13-2013 11:24 AM

Also comes in less santa-y flavor:

Arkuski 12-13-2013 11:39 AM

Yeah I'll take a hat or something too

JohnRedWolf87 12-13-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkuski (Post 4043165)
Yeah I'll take a hat or something too

Just make the black red.

Christmas the Hedgehog! (Original character. DO NOT STEAL!)

devonin 12-13-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 (Post 4043243)
Just make the black red.

Christmas the Hedgehog! (Original character. DO NOT STEAL!)

How dare you suggest somebody recolour Sonic! Nobody would ever do that.

Arkuski 12-13-2013 03:05 PM

Was going to post an image here, but realized it's probably more appropriate for the "fucking sonic fans" thread.

Also, sometimes I feel like you guys would react less if I had a swastika as my avatar. Is it really that bad?

Silvuh 12-14-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkuski (Post 4043294)
Is it really that bad?

I never saw this avatar of yours as bad. Because your signature colors are lemon and lime, I just thought of it like ... just like how we recolor things to green and red for Christmas, not as an "I made a new character by making Shadow's stripes green!!" kind of thing, which, yeah, wouldn't be very good.

Looking a little chilly there, maybe you'd like a coat:

And also:

Arkuski 12-14-2013 09:01 AM

awwww yeeeaaahhhh

phe0nixblade 12-14-2013 09:22 AM

looks good ty xiz <3

phe0nixblade 12-14-2013 11:33 AM

sent you 43k and some change for the avatar bro ty

dAnceguy117 12-14-2013 12:00 PM

hahaha I saw Arkuski's new avatar elsewhere first, and I was thinking, "Silvuh was here"

smartdude1212 12-14-2013 12:39 PM

Christmas-ify me and I'll leave Ryan Stiles out of the picture IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Arkuski 12-14-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 4043819)
sent you 43k and some change for the avatar bro ty

what are credits

Arntonach 12-14-2013 07:05 PM

Holy crap I never thought of that. Thanks a ton Silvuh! :D

Sgt. Traveler 12-15-2013 08:55 AM

wow i'm no longer in a christmas mood

DragonIIDX 12-16-2013 02:11 PM

Sorry guys. I made a new avatar for someone, and it made me want one with sunglasses too heh. I couldn't wait until after Christmas. :> I'm still keeping my Christmas background though.

JohnRedWolf87 12-16-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonIIDX (Post 4044937)
Sorry guys. I made a new avatar for someone, and it made me want one with sunglasses too heh. I couldn't wait until after Christmas. :> I'm still keeping my Christmas background though.

Shades are cool all year round. 8-)

Pseudo Enigma 12-16-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonIIDX (Post 4044937)

P..put a santa hat on it...

Hakulyte 12-16-2013 03:10 PM

If anyone could santa me, I would appreciate it. \o