Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122919)

psychoangel691 03-12-2012 06:39 PM

Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #7

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrik (Post 3656321)
The songs aren't showing up for me in the Legacy engine ?_?

FFFFFFFFFF hangon fixing.

Tarrik 03-12-2012 06:39 PM

Okay, the songs show up on velocity (which i can't play cuz im bad) but not legacy X_X

Edit - Thanks Kayla :D

iamcorey4life 03-12-2012 06:41 PM

Do I have to SS it if I am playing on the engine?

hi19hi19 03-12-2012 06:41 PM

This file is not fun.

This file is a ton of fun. Almost makes up for how bad Middie's chart is.
Great job with this Scintill, better than my file was turning out by a long shot XD
AAA is possible.

Magicturbo 03-12-2012 06:43 PM

Alright, registered, I'll be recording scores under the username Kana

^^

Edit: Yay~ AAA-ed Close My Eyes

Now for the next song..

krunkykai22 03-12-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3656328)
This file is not fun.

This file is a ton of fun. Almost makes up for how bad Middie's chart is.
Great job with this Scintill, better than my file was turning out by a long shot XD
AAA is possible.

You know, I have to disagree entirely. Middie's chart of S.Y.S.T.E.M. is absolutely done well. His stepping ability has increased drastically in recent times. Not to mention, you could always go ahead and play the SM Chart of S.Y.S.T.E.M. and kill ya self even more. Not to mention, lulz pay back for your anchor bullshit in the one round of your tournament. :)

alloyus 03-12-2012 06:46 PM

Zanarkand randomly goes off-sync mid song.

hi19hi19 03-12-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3656330)
You know, I have to disagree entirely. Middie's chart of S.Y.S.T.E.M. is absolutely done well. His stepping ability has increased drastically in recent times.

Increasing from negative one to zero is not much of an accomplishment.
Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3656330)
Not to mention, lulz pay back for your anchor bullshit in the one round of your tournament. :)

For which I rightfully received a lot of hate. I realize that Toccatina was a mistake for an FFR tournament, it plays much worse without chord cohesion than it does in Stepmania.
At least my chart had pitch relevancy to justify the patterns, Middie literally just chose patterns that aren't fun because he could.
Anchors are rarely an enjoyable pattern, especially when the anchors are 1-handed. And copy/pasted in a row for like 16 measures.

psychoangel691 03-12-2012 06:52 PM

(Halogen:

- All of you using the Legacy engine will find the songs in the Misc genre now (genre 12).

Also, all of you guys need to stop hating on Middie's chart for S.Y.S.T.E.M. because it's actually well done, and I approved of it as a tournament file.

tl;dr - play better <3)

The_Toymaker 03-12-2012 06:56 PM

Posting for I Like It:

iamcorey4life 03-12-2012 06:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Decided to redo Close my eyes to make the picture look better.

Zekramcross 03-12-2012 06:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Placeholders: 2 clean on both files. I like them both. ^_^
Attachment 28866

Attachment 28867

hi19hi19 03-12-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3656337)
Also, all of you guys need to stop hating on Middie's chart for S.Y.S.T.E.M. because it's actually well done, and I approved of it as a tournament file.

Whoa, The Kayla approved it so clearly it's a ****ing perfect file, better step off now.

No, it's not fun and I'm letting Middie know. It's not even a question of being able to do it or not (I'm sure I can SDG it, I just posted a bad sightread placeholder) it's a question of the patterns being not musically justified and not fun to hit.
Middie can learn from this (1-handed anchors are not fun, if they are not musically justified, choosing 2-handed anchors makes a more fun file) or he can just ignore it. Either way, let me say my bit in peace.

It's part of the process of making a file, you put it up for public consumption and people are going to review it, that includes negative reviews (which Middie is certainly familiar with considering that's all he himself ever gives)

I'm glad to play it as a tournament file, as it does stress something I'm not good at. But that doesn't make it any more fun or technically correct.

CoolRun 03-12-2012 07:01 PM

Placeholders. I was afraid of those bursts on Tori No Uta. ;]

mrpreggers 03-12-2012 07:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm with hi19hi19 on the whole I hate S.Y.S.T.E.M thing.

RuGuru 03-12-2012 07:08 PM

I can't even log into the velo engine to play the songs. Anyway to fix this problem?

chocobothief12 03-12-2012 07:10 PM

ill work on the other song and improve this later

alloyus 03-12-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuGuru (Post 3656353)
I can't even log into the velo engine to play the songs. Anyway to fix this problem?

Log in on Internet Explorer from keysmashingisawesome.com/forum if possible, if you don't have IE I dunno ._.

Magicturbo 03-12-2012 07:16 PM

Yeah.. just caught that you still have to SS... here's the highscore board o.o

TC_Halogen 03-12-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3656345)
Whoa, The Kayla approved it so clearly it's a ****ing perfect file, better step off now.

No, it's not fun and I'm letting Middie know. It's not even a question of being able to do it or not (I'm sure I can SDG it, I just posted a bad sightread placeholder) it's a question of the patterns being not musically justified and not fun to hit.
Middie can learn from this (1-handed anchors are not fun, if they are not musically justified, choosing 2-handed anchors makes a more fun file) or he can just ignore it. Either way, let me say my bit in peace.

It's part of the process of making a file, you put it up for public consumption and people are going to review it, that includes negative reviews (which Middie is certainly familiar with considering that's all he himself ever gives)

I'm glad to play it as a tournament file, as it does stress something I'm not good at. But that doesn't make it any more fun or technically correct.

you also need to learn to read, since I put (Halogen-) right at the beginning of it, and you also need to stop flaunting around your opinions as if they're law, since you tend to do that (and you can't deny it mr. I hate SAMBISTA x200245983240982345). It's acceptable as a file, which I said, and I didn't even call it something perfect, I said that I approved of it. so yes, kindly, step the **** back.

it's perfectly acceptable as a file, everything that it follows is completely clear and just because you doesn't like it, doesn't mean that you're correct.

second, EVERYONE needs to stop publicly being rude to someone to submitted content to the tournament - I don't give a shit if you don't like the file but you know what, they contributed just like anyone else who submitted content. if people are going to start being inconsiderate towards us and have ridiculously snide attitudes, then we will cancel the tournament. Kayla's already personally vented once about it - I'm sure a LOT of you already know that FFR has been one of the last things I've cared about, so the last thing I need to hear is people complaining about senseless garbage.

have fun and stop acting like two year olds - it's a game for christ's sake.

EDIT: on another note, I'll work on fixing To Zanarkand/Reaver Mansion.