Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR's Top One Handers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95819)

Bynary Fission 07-27-2008 05:12 PM

Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Finally got around to updating the list. =.= Sorry about the delay, I was busy the past few days.

Zageron has re-gained his position on the list, and the requirements to get on the list have fallen under 4000 rank for the first time. A LOT of you showed big improvements, and I have now gained second place. Bluearrowll has also added a new token, AAA v5. To acquire it, you have to get 5 AAAs in a row. Quite the challenge.

*The end of the month is nearing, and that means I will update the Tier Point list come August. If you'd like to give suggestions for changes/additions/removals of reqs/songs, now is the time. In addition, I have tossed around the thought of tokens giving tier points. Any thoughts?*

~Bynary Fission

In addition, I think we should congratulate irionman for finally getting Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] by AAAing Seven. That right there designates him as a top-tier one hander, and he certainly deserves a a bit of recognition for his achievement.

hi_top 07-27-2008 05:19 PM

I want on the list

Bynary Fission 07-27-2008 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi_top (Post 2399563)
I want on the list

You could be a little more polite about it, but yes, I will add you in.

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 07-27-2008 05:24 PM

Songs that need to be added to the tiers;

Dimensions
Be Princess
Shihen
Comfort Betrays
Gacha Gacha Cute Figu Atto Mate
Turkish March

There's others but these are the ones that come to mind.

I may have included a couple that are on the list btw.

Bynary Fission 07-27-2008 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2399641)
Songs that need to be added to the tiers;

Dimensions
Be Princess
Shihen
Comfort Betrays
Gacha Gacha Cute Figu Atto Mate
Turkish March

There's others but these are the ones that come to mind.

I may have included a couple that are on the list btw.

None of those are on the list. They seem to be good additions, I'll definitely consider it. Also, what about making tokens count for TPs? It'll be an added incentive to get them.

In addition, I may add the chain section that you suggested earlier. Those can be pretty tricky to combo, especially without mashing.

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 07-27-2008 05:30 PM

I can't remember the song that needs to be on there x.x I had one too. crap.

Bluearrowll 07-27-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2399689)
None of those are on the list. They seem to be good additions, I'll definitely consider it. Also, what about making tokens count for TPs? It'll be an added incentive to get them.

In addition, I may add the chain section that you suggested earlier. Those can be pretty tricky to combo, especially without mashing.

~Bynary Fission

Chain songs;

Dimensions
Be Princess
R176
Aztec Templing
Gradeus
Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival (apparently there's a small chain section)
PLANETZ
{Rose}
AM-3P

There's alot more I'll find. pants and klung kung have chains but they're already mentioned

Card Man 07-27-2008 05:35 PM

Woot! I have been waiting for an update. I just want to thank Bynary Fission along with all the other one-handers that made this all possible. I think this is a wonderful thing that we all have going. Everything looks great! Since day one I have never had a complaint. One hand ftw!!!

Zageron 07-27-2008 05:35 PM

R176 right. xD

Yes, must be on list!

Bluearrowll 07-27-2008 05:39 PM

Edited in a few more.

Ponygonpwns 07-28-2008 12:54 AM

Okay, I'm back from life. Since I bought The World Ends With You for the DS (got the last copy in a mall in Ventura, lol) I've been busy on that for a bit. Before I bought it, though, I got off my one-handed ass and had a life for a day, going around SoCal. Congrats to irionman for getting [Heavy]. I saw him post about it at Kongregate yesterday, but didn't know he was one-handed. :P Also, nice job updating the list Bynary and congrats to Zageron for getting on it. I might not play FFR as much because my computer is starting to die. :( It's making a noise it's not supposed to make, and my computer is lagging a lot more than usual. I had to change my text size from medium to smallest to make my computer go a bit faster. Also, Bynary, what do you mean giving tokens tier points? Love Cheat, Gaussian Blur 2, and Forza Azzuri have tiers and they are token/skill token songs. If you mean the one-handed skill tokens, give some of them tiers, like the more difficult ones (AAAing Etude to a Dragon, AAA v5, Dodgeball, etc.) because some tokens (T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N) are easy to get. Can't wait for the next update, and Bynary, keep up the good work! Lastly, congrats to all the top 30 one-handers on having an average rank under 4000.
-Ponygonpwns (HOLY **** THATS A KINDA LONG POST I MADE)

tl;dr (just in case, lol): Good job one-handers for having good average ranks and good job Bynary for updating the list!

8 Hour Whore 07-28-2008 12:56 AM

Ruins
Pimp Slap
Silence..

Those I say should deffinatly be in..
xD
P.s.
FC'd Pimp Slap today

Bynary Fission 07-28-2008 01:31 AM

Thought I'd get another token. Since you have to AAA 5 songs in a row, I thought I'd correspond my AAA number with the difficulty.

~Bynary Fission

1337h4xz0r 07-28-2008 01:40 AM

Since when did this thread start. -.-

I"m totally down for this, if you don't mind adding me >: D

Bynary Fission 07-28-2008 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337h4xz0r (Post 2404620)
Since when did this thread start. -.-

I"m totally down for this, if you don't mind adding me >: D

I looked at your stats, you're not one handed. Don't lie to me.

~Bynary Fission

1337h4xz0r 07-28-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2404624)
I looked at your stats, you're not one handed. Don't lie to me.

~Bynary Fission

Pretty much what i expected from you... sigh.

alas, you're wrong.

edit; let's just say korny and i had a pretty big rivalry back in the day.

Bynary Fission 07-28-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337h4xz0r (Post 2404631)
Pretty much what i expected from you... sigh.

alas, you're wrong.

edit; let's just say korny and i had a pretty big rivalry back in the day.

Well...it's that Blue, who's average rank is 117, had to play Gacha Gacha Cute atto Radio 253 times for a 4-0-0-0...and you got a 1-0-0-0 sightread. I apologize, I may have been a bit hasty. If you can provide a video, I'll add you....though your average rank needs to go lower to secure 30th place.

~Bynary Fission

1337h4xz0r 07-28-2008 02:26 AM

Can do. the vid will be tough though since i play on a laptop, where my only vid camera is on top of my screen xD.

as far as my average rank goes, i have probably... 120 songs i haven't even played yet. so, in a few days i'm sure i can get it back down. to the 100's where it used to be =)

Bynary Fission 07-28-2008 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337h4xz0r (Post 2404663)
Can do. the vid will be tough though since i play on a laptop, where my only vid camera is on top of my screen xD.

as far as my average rank goes, i have probably... 120 songs i haven't even played yet. so, in a few days i'm sure i can get it back down. to the 100's where it used to be =)

Cool! Blue needs some competition, lol.

Again, I am sorry for being hasty and not reviewing the facts before making a decision. I'll be sure to be more careful later on. :)

~Bynary Fission

1337h4xz0r 07-28-2008 02:30 AM

haha, all good bro, not many one handers have played for 3 and a half years as i have.

btw; i use 0, 7, 8, 9. on the numpad, thumb, index, middle, ring fingers.