Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

XCV 08-9-2011 05:21 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_lambourghini_x (Post 3515228)
I would like to see an in-game video tutorial/word tutorial on how to make good stepfiles.

Patashu posted a guide somewhere around here...an in-game tut would lead to a bunch of half-assed efforts.

rushyrulz 08-12-2011 11:02 AM

Make the mute button mute the crappy results screen music.

justin_ator 08-12-2011 11:11 AM

Amen to that, rushy. I've been wanting that for a while now lol

ce1545 08-13-2011 02:11 PM

I think there should be a section in the profiles for your own FFR related goals that automatically update because updating them manually in a random thought gets annoying after a while.

devonin 08-13-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ce1545 (Post 3521019)
I think there should be a section in the profiles for your own FFR related goals that automatically update because updating them manually in a random thought gets annoying after a while.

There is one. It's the big stats display directly under your avatar. Tracks your GTS, AAAs, FCs, Tier Points, Games Played, Tokens, SKill Tokens, anything you could want!

The idea of programming it to let you pick some random number of each you'd like to -aim- for and then be constantly checking up on you to see when you've met them and what...check off a box for you? Seems like a monumental waste of coding time and processing time.

MaxGhost 08-13-2011 04:57 PM

Well, let me at the php and I can do it rofl...

Seriously, I'd love to add some features to the site.

devonin 08-14-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxGhost (Post 3521070)
Well, let me at the php and I can do it rofl...

Seriously, I'd love to add some features to the site.

Which addresses one of the issues. I shudder at the thought of a function that needed to constantly check every user's goals every single time they logged a score just to see if they needed to check off a box.

MaxGhost 08-14-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3521344)
Which addresses one of the issues. I shudder at the thought of a function that needed to constantly check every user's goals every single time they logged a score just to see if they needed to check off a box.

Well, no. It would do that on levelranks.php, like the ones already set up for AAAs/FCs.

qqwref 08-14-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxGhost (Post 3521349)
Well, no. It would do that on levelranks.php, like the ones already set up for AAAs/FCs.

I was thinking this too, it would just be updated at the same time as AAA/FC/TP counts are.

justin_ator 08-14-2011 01:51 PM

Which brings me to another thought, why don't we just simply code a button into the profiles where when it is pressed it automatically updates ALL your stats at once (AAA/FC, and TP, plus whatever else we might add). This would eliminate having to load two (or potentially more) separate pages to update all of your stats. If I could code I'd be all over it already, as I've thought about this multiple times already.

devonin 08-14-2011 01:54 PM

You click the "Click to see my levelranks" button, and it updates...

Seems like this functionality exists.

justin_ator 08-14-2011 02:03 PM

TP are separate though, are they not?

I just was thinking about potentially what else could be added into that, if say they weren't necessarily things that you would think to update through your levelranks page.

I don't know, I guess just scrap what I said.

woker-X 08-17-2011 07:50 PM

I don't know if this can be possible... but maybe veterans can have 100 replays instead of 50 :3

Frank Munoz 08-17-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woker-X (Post 3522928)
I don't know if this can be possible... but maybe veterans can have 100 replays instead of 50 :3

oh bby;) yes. I like this.

TC_Halogen 08-17-2011 08:17 PM

I do like the idea of users with Veteran titles having increased functionalities, but I'm not sure if replays are something that should be different between the two usergroups - especially seeing as how you have to meet account requirements now, rather than just being able to access it by paying a small fee.

That is definitely something that Zageron should think about, though.

MaxGhost 08-20-2011 12:54 AM

Yeah 50 replays does seem a bit low. I'd love an increase :)

nois-or-e 08-20-2011 01:09 AM

Compared to the max of 5 that you could save back in the day, 50 is TONS imo.

TC_Halogen 08-20-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3524205)
Compared to the max of 5 that you could save back in the day, 50 is TONS imo.

I also agree with this too. Considering you were only able to save 5 while the rest reset - 50 is a huge improvement. Save what is incredibly meaningful to you, and purge the rest.

Suggestion for replays: is it possible to make a checkbox that allows you to select multiple replays for deletion?

yo man im awesome 08-21-2011 11:41 PM

Here's one: How about we make credits a bit more useful, and take a few of the Misc/Dance2 songs and put them in Secret? Maybe place some 12's above Karma to give reason to having obscene amounts of credits. :)

Frank Munoz 08-21-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 3525320)
Here's one: How about we make credits a bit more useful, and take a few of the Misc/Dance2 songs and put them in Secret? Maybe place some 12's above Karma to give reason to having obscene amounts of credits. :)

I do not understand how that gives credits a greater purpose/useful since you will not be using them; only saving them.
Imo it'll just make credits a bit more valuable , and we might not want to waste them as much; being that we would need a set amount of credits just to play the secret songs.

Maybe we could add another function, or a new item in the shop.
Possibly some note skins. -wink
Or, maybe some ffr skins so everything we see isn't blue. -nudge
Maybe someone should make a thread about some ffr skins and notes. -snicker, giggle, roflolmao

I am a bit bored of Planet Karma, though. It would be interesting to see a new song that is just as precious as Karma.
The only use that credits seem to be used for nowadays are mainly to run tourneys, and pay DS for a badass avatar.

yo man im awesome 08-22-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3525324)
I do not understand how that gives credits a greater purpose/useful since you will not be using them; only saving them.
Imo it'll just make credits a bit more valuable , and we might not want to waste them as much; being that we would need a set amount of credits just to play the secret songs.

Maybe we could add another function, or a new item in the shop.
Possibly some note skins. -wink
Or, maybe some ffr skins so everything we see isn't blue. -nudge
Maybe someone should make a thread about some ffr skins and notes. -snicker, giggle, roflolmao

I am a bit bored of Planet Karma, though. It would be interesting to see a new song that is just as precious as Karma.
The only use that credits seem to be used for nowadays are mainly to run tourneys, and pay DS for a badass avatar.

VALUABLE, that was the word I was looking for. It's 1 in the morning, and I just got home from an 8 hour car ride; don't judge me.

But yea, I think there should be a good reason to hoard credits, other than for getting an epic profile.

roflololmfao

Frank Munoz 08-22-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo man im awesome (Post 3525329)
VALUABLE, that was the word I was looking for. It's 1 in the morning, and I just got home from an 8 hour car ride; don't judge me.

But yea, I think there should be a good reason to hoard credits, other than for getting an epic profile.

roflololmfao

Roflolmaofllolmao
You should consider getting an 'epic profile' yourself. You are getting pretty 'awesome' at ffr.

yo man im awesome 08-22-2011 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3525338)
Roflolmaofllolmao
You should consider getting an 'epic profile' yourself. You are getting pretty 'awesome' at ffr.

Justin_Ator is actually in the process of making me one now. Hopefully I'll have enough to pay him in gratitude, for the new one and the current one, since he didn't ask for anything back then. I still feel I should make it up to him. I should be racking in a few more credits from Middie's Tourney soon. (BY THE WAY MIDDIE'S TOURNEY HAS BEEN GREAT FOR D3, COMPETITION-WISE. GOOO DOUBLE-OVERTIME)

Frank Munoz 08-23-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3513369)
Oh, here's one: fast forward and rewind buttons on the replay engine.

This needs to happen; like right now.

Also, to add to this idea; is it possible to code the ffr replays so that we may post them on Facebook, and it'll appear as is? Buttons and everything.
Not that it is a big-deal, it would just be really neat; kinda like what happens when you post a youtube link.

Edit: lmfao, just thought of something really retarded.
Make it so that you have to waste credits in order to profile vote. lululul cause they matter.

qqwref 08-24-2011 12:34 AM

Bring back that Punch Tass thing, except have a bunch of variations, like Punch Doss and Punch Synth. Also, it should cost more credits and give them back more rarely (so that it acts as a credit sink to the community).

justin_ator 08-24-2011 02:14 PM

Yeah, and add a counter on each of those peoples' profiles, that way we can say 'Hey, Sprite- has been punched 12,549 times!' and laugh about the fact it doesn't compare with nois-or-e's 34,619 times. Just more fun random useless stuff, you know?

rushyrulz 08-24-2011 06:57 PM

Gambling hall.

qqwref 08-24-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3526434)
Yeah, and add a counter on each of those peoples' profiles, that way we can say 'Hey, Sprite- has been punched 12,549 times!' and laugh about the fact it doesn't compare with nois-or-e's 34,619 times. Just more fun random useless stuff, you know?

Oh god.

Yes.

Frank Munoz 08-24-2011 11:56 PM

replace the ffr characters with touhou characters~

Zageron 08-25-2011 12:22 AM

Nope. I'd be down for integrating digimon into the system though.

rushyrulz 08-25-2011 12:29 AM

do itttt

nois-or-e 08-25-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3526434)
'Hey, Sprite- has been punched 12,549 times!' and laugh about the fact it doesn't compare with nois-or-e's 34,619 times.

I'm a big boy, I can take it ;D

Niala 08-25-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3526669)
replace the ffr characters with touhou characters~

This brings up a pretty cool idea, actually.

You could do touhou, digimon, pokemon, and whatever else you want and have people use their credits to buy different sets. People could buy the ones their interested in, and, for a little while, it might help keep credit counts lower, and give people a reason to use them.

leonid 08-25-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3526518)
Gambling hall.

+1

Hakulyte 08-25-2011 11:21 AM

Use the levelranks system in the token levelranks please. >:

nois-or-e 08-25-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niala (Post 3526823)
This brings up a pretty cool idea, actually.

You could do touhou, digimon, pokemon, and whatever else you want and have people use their credits to buy different sets. People could buy the ones their interested in, and, for a little while, it might help keep credit counts lower, and give people a reason to use them.

+1, really good idea. Though for me, pokemen, digimen etc are of no interest. Could hold an open submission and see what ideas people come up with? The difficulty would be creating the reactions for the different credit-gets.

rushyrulz 08-25-2011 05:01 PM

buy vrofl for 500k.

Velocity 08-25-2011 05:03 PM

I like the punch <user> on profile idea.

TC_Halogen 08-25-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3526979)
buy vrofl for 500k.

Way too easily accessible at that price.

-zeroSKILL- 08-25-2011 05:56 PM

Maybe for people who can consistently win or place in tourneys >.>

Frank Munoz 08-25-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3526974)
+1, really good idea. Though for me, pokemen, digimen etc are of no interest. Could hold an open submission and see what ideas people come up with? The difficulty would be creating the reactions for the different credit-gets.

I was actually thinking that we could hold up a contest, and have the community redesign the current ffr characters.

I want the ffr characters to go from

to

raskanally 08-25-2011 06:13 PM

To build upon the added avatar options.
We could add a custom avatar shop. I don't know if this is even possible, but it would work like the initial d license system.
You could buy a basic look and for a high credit count you could buy other items for your avatar. Almost have your game avatar reflect you and your style in a way.
I dont know if its any good, but its just a thought.

Hakulyte 08-25-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3526979)
buy vrofl for 5mil.

Fix'd. Looks high but if people help each others it's not so bad.

jimerax 08-25-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niala (Post 3526823)

Considering these characters are copyrighted, we need to get permission from the author/company to use them officially on this site, and probably not free.

So we need to design original ones.

yo man im awesome 08-25-2011 09:22 PM

Well, wouldn't this work perfectly with the BW skin contest? Maybe incorporate it in?

TC_Halogen 08-25-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 3527035)
Fix'd. Looks high but if people help each others it's not so bad.

That is the reason why vROFL shouldn't be purchasable in the first place -- people can just gather together and get it for someone who really wants it.

It's much better sitting as an attainable challenge; it's a memento of a hard-earned feat (whether it be the official tournament, gamewhore contest, or the more recent 1 billion point challenge).

nois-or-e 08-25-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raskanally (Post 3527012)
To build upon the added avatar options.
We could add a custom avatar shop. I don't know if this is even possible, but it would work like the initial d license system.
You could buy a basic look and for a high credit count you could buy other items for your avatar. Almost have your game avatar reflect you and your style in a way.
I dont know if its any good, but its just a thought.

Creating a base of basic and original ffr 'characters' and purchasing items to go with for in-game is actually a really good idea. It would take some hard work to manage how every individual item would go with the current stages of character disappointment/satisfaction, so that any combination of any amount of pre-bought items would still be represented accurately.
Making a limit for say, one item of head-gear, shirt, pants, accessory + eyes/mouth/hair could lessen that workload. But this I could see as a feasible alternative than trying to get licensed characters images permitted for use on a not-for-profit website. . .

qqwref 08-25-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3527106)
That is the reason why vROFL shouldn't be purchasable in the first place -- people can just gather together and get it for someone who really wants it.

Er, but then that entire group of people have to lose 5mil (or whatever) together - and only one gets vrofl. I'm a little skeptical that people would go this far for a friend, considering only the biggest tournaments ever get anywhere near that number of credits. The benefit of having it purchased (as opposed to secret or whatever) is that the credits disappear, so you have to decide whether you really want it. Remember that 5 million credits is worth about 250 billion grandtotal, and that only seems like a small amount to people who are amazing at placing in tournaments or making art... it's a huge amount for anyone else. I kind of like the idea since it would have an element of loss/regret unlike the other ways of unlocking the token.

TC_Halogen 08-25-2011 11:31 PM

The token shouldn't be given any other requirements considering the only requirement in the past is that you had to place 8th or better in an official.

People should be grateful now that there's a new, accessible requirement in the first place.

Frank Munoz 08-25-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3527172)
Er, but then that entire group of people have to lose 5mil (or whatever) together - and only one gets vrofl. I'm a little skeptical that people would go this far for a friend, considering only the biggest tournaments ever get anywhere near that number of credits. The benefit of having it purchased (as opposed to secret or whatever) is that the credits disappear, so you have to decide whether you really want it. Remember that 5 million credits is worth about 250 billion grandtotal, and that only seems like a small amount to people who are amazing at placing in tournaments or making art... it's a huge amount for anyone else. I kind of like the idea since it would have an element of loss/regret unlike the other ways of unlocking the token.

250billion is not small, to anyone.
50 billion gt is enough to unlock vROFL.

Edit: what halo said

raskanally 08-26-2011 10:08 AM

This is off the current topic, but I believe we are always looking to bring in new people.
Is there any way of finding someone to update the FFR Facebook page more often. The last time it was updated by the Leader was March. I do believe if we had a working and updated FB page it would help bring in more people.
Even if its just posting the new songs weekly and keeping up to date on new tourneys.
I volunteer to do it if you want.
Im just looking to expand the community.

rushyrulz 08-26-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Munoz (Post 3527177)
250billion is not small, to anyone.
50 billion gt is enough to unlock vROFL.

Edit: what halo said

you misunderstood :P he said 5 million credits would be small for artists and tournament gurus. It's obvious that 250 billion points is a 10+ year job.

Frank Munoz 08-26-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3527325)
you misunderstood :P he said 5 million credits would be small for artists and tournament gurus. It's obvious that 250 billion points is a 10+ year job.

I understand; I just want to point out that 5 million credits is not small/easy to obtain.
For most people, 150k credits is beyond reach. But, 5 million credits? Easy?
I'd say that 5 million credits would probably be obtainable by artist and tourney gurus; I wouldn't say it would be easy/small amount for them.

And, to go along with what raskanally said; and I've said this before.
Is it possible to make ffr replays run on facebook? The way youtube links work?
I'm sure there are many poeple who have quit ffr after it went down, and don't even know it's back up.
And some that do know it's back up, but don't have much motivation. But when those no-life facebook stalkers see us wrecking it up through replays, you can be sure that they're gonna wanna try. Either it be by nostalgia, or just wanting to beat their friend.
And, there are many more people who aren't even aware of ffr.

rushyrulz 08-27-2011 03:07 AM

support tokens plz.

Zekramcross 08-27-2011 05:38 PM

I suggest a button on Prochat that allows you to send a friend request to the person you wants to be friends with. So that I don't have to get out of prochat go to the profile and add em then go back on prochat.

Emithith 08-27-2011 05:51 PM

lol I just wonder how many credits the whole of FFR has together? Like 200 Million at most? I'd be pretty surprised if it was something of 1 Billion.
Also, I agree with Halogen. It should be a HARD EARNED token, not some "LET'S MAKE PR0FILES AND SELL LEM0N4DE TO GET vROFL!1!!!1one!exclamationmark"

Would be interesting to see a Digit below "Total Members on FFR: Some hundred million players" that says "Total Credits ever earned by FFR players: XXX,XXX,XXX tokens!"

Edit: Also, just redesign the characters for Bwebb, and add a character slot called "Avatar" that shows your avatar instead of characters".

rushyrulz 08-27-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3527960)

Would be interesting to see a Digit below "Total Members on FFR: Some hundred million players" that says "Total Credits ever earned by FFR players: XXX,XXX,XXX tokens!"

I lol'd.

ce1545 08-27-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3527960)
Also, just redesign the characters for Bwebb, and add a character slot called "Avatar" that shows your avatar instead of characters".

There's an avatar slot in the Velocity engine already so I'm guessing there should be one in Blackwebb.

cixOclock 08-27-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zekramcross (Post 3527958)
I suggest a button on Prochat that allows you to send a friend request to the person you wants to be friends with. So that I don't have to get out of prochat go to the profile and add em then go back on prochat.

Lol its called New Tab ;p

raskanally 08-27-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cixOclock (Post 3527967)
Lol its called New Tab ;p

+1

Emithith 08-27-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ce1545 (Post 3527966)
There's an avatar slot in the Velocity engine already so I'm guessing there should be one in Blackwebb.

I don't use the velo engine, so idfk.

DarkCause 08-28-2011 02:44 AM

I suggest a new engine. Everyone I've used all lags up a lot. Even though it can be stable..for least five minutes some days more than others. Computer and internet 100% not the problem.

Message me if you know a 100% guaranteed solution.

Windows 7 Blk Ed.
AMD Phenom II X4 3.6ghz can OC to 4.0ghz
4 GB Gskill ram Gauged at 1333mhz
AMD ATI Radeon HD 5770 XXX Blk Ed. 1GB

Comcast 10mb cable

Tried all these solutions:

Standalone
Windows Classic
Higher and Lower resolutions
All browsers

Think that's all I've tried at least.

Zageron 08-28-2011 02:50 AM

New engine. **** why didn't I think of that.

yo man im awesome 08-28-2011 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 3528309)

ROFLMFAO I lol'd so hard at this.

emulord 08-28-2011 09:30 AM

Id like to see a system for rating files/stepcharts that are already ingame.

rushyrulz 08-28-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkCause (Post 3528304)
I suggest a new engine. Everyone I've used all lags up a lot. Even though it can be stable..for least five minutes some days more than others. Computer and internet 100% not the problem.

Message me if you know a 100% guaranteed solution.

Windows 7 Blk Ed.
AMD Phenom II X4 3.6ghz can OC to 4.0ghz
4 GB Gskill ram Gauged at 1333mhz
AMD ATI Radeon HD 5770 XXX Blk Ed. 1GB

Comcast 10mb cable

Tried all these solutions:

Standalone
Windows Classic
Higher and Lower resolutions
All browsers

Think that's all I've tried at least.

There is something wrong with your computer if you're getting consistent lag on a flash 9 standalone.

TC_Halogen 08-28-2011 11:45 AM

With specs like those, there's no reason for you to be struggling to run FFR. Do malware/virus scans to make sure that there's nothing bogging down your computer.

Gamebooster might be of use to you as well.

XCV 08-28-2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emulord (Post 3528384)
Id like to see a system for rating files/stepcharts that are already ingame.

You mean, like difficulty?

Stargroup came up with this over on KBO and that's like a minuscule portion of their whole difficulty alg

k * (n^2*t^2-0.4n^2*t+0.0375n^2-nt^2+0.55nt-0.06n-0.1t+0.015)/(n^2*t-0.05n^2-nt+0.1n)

and because I have absolutely no idea atm how to do regression on quadratic plane curves and get something accurate, and I don't have access to all the DBs with the song data, I can't really propose that I for one could do something like that. I did try to half-ass one based on note density, time, and artificial difficulty (back when that was my john for not having SkellyBones AAA'd) which didn't work very well.

Link to KBO thread - http://www.keybeatonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3539

Niala 08-28-2011 12:09 PM

Unfortunately, I think he meant rating what each individual person thinks of a simfile once it's put ingame.
Which I think will just cause problems so I'm against it.

DarkCause 08-28-2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 3528309)

lol

I'll scan the computer again to check, but seems everything should be bleeping fine. Also will check out this game booster deal.

rushyrulz 08-28-2011 04:39 PM

Game booster is useless. It's a low graphics flash game ffs, game booster is just a program people use to try and make themselves better at the game.

justin_ator 08-28-2011 08:24 PM

Not worth me making a thread about, but what is this?

Plan_Bsk81127 08-28-2011 08:27 PM

That is an arrow

Zageron 08-28-2011 08:30 PM

AHAH! I totally didn't notice that, I must have left that there yesterday. Whoops.
Nice find.

Edit: Gone.

rushyrulz 08-28-2011 08:32 PM

don't remove it :(

Emithith 08-28-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkCause (Post 3528304)

epicspecs

Try not having pr0n up. It's better for playing the game anyway, because you can hear the sound.

Though seriously, do you run Virus Scans/Defragment your computer ever? That seriously would fix it. :|

Netjet! 08-28-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3528742)
Try not having pr0n up. It's better for playing the game anyway, because you can hear the sound.

Though seriously, do you run Virus Scans/Defragment your computer ever? That seriously would fix it. :|

Mine lags too. Apparently it's because we run FFR with flash 10, and using a standalone with flash 9 is better.

yo man im awesome 08-29-2011 03:11 PM

When updating your signature, I think that when you press "preview signature" it should also tell you if you're siggy is too big. That way it's easier to tell yourself if it's too big/ if you've downsized the siggy enough.

XCV 08-29-2011 04:53 PM

Copypasta from "Waiting For Player"s profile

"RB_Killer is right. You lost MP level to me for entering and then leaving my room while I was playing BB evo which resulted in a win. About 4 people did that during I was playing BB evo and it increased my MP level almost at least two bars extra."

Someone fix this if it hasn't been already.

TC_Halogen 08-29-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3528510)
Game booster is useless. It's a low graphics flash game ffs, game booster is just a program people use to try and make themselves better at the game.

Game-booster actually closes some harder to find processes that can possibly consume memory -- I was using it on my (Kayla's) Compaq Presario and had just about no lag while playing. Obviously, it's only my experience. Some people don't have their problems alleviated, others do.