Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130270)

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:10 PM

Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

I just want vic out of the game.

Vendetta21 05-23-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3910495)
I see nothing you have posted about cedolad that warrants a lynch other than saying he was fishy for throwing a safety and now he voted for jayde to satisfy your request. He responded to that post, and you made no acknowledgement of it.

Then why did you vote for cedolad to push the lynch and subsequently cause our viglante to prematurely reveal if you honestly believe the words coming out of your mouth, you dirty liar.

AC1speakerbox 05-23-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3910334)
notes on cedolad

- places safety on someone just like everyone else
- when attacked by V, places revenge vote [note that he copied what freaky did above] [note2 post ]99 learn how they vote and why] [note3 keeps resassuring the thread that he is "learning the ropes"] [note4 this is genuine]
- accuses freaky just like everyone else, discard his post as useless info trying to fit in and how i'm not a threat (hinting that i will be a threat in the future setting up a future lynch target)
- indecisive about crazyjayde's role, but accuses him anyways. says his feeling is a gut feeling
- explains again how he is trying to learn how to vote [post 165], justifies his vote on jayde as a vote to obtain a response from jayde.
- mentions how he feels wolves would vote. invalid argument since he has been trying the whole game to learn how to vote and mirroring how others vote. if he was a wolf, he would not bandwagon regardless.
- [post 170] disregards jayde's vote on him as a way of getting him to talk, which does not make sense since he has been trying to when people vote and why, pleading ignorance here and i am certain this is an act. his laziness is genuine however and he uses it as a defence. this is all as expected. his vote on jayde still backs up my theory that he believes in this game, voting for the person that suspects you is the standard way of playing, based on vote analysis from this game
- overwhelming trust of V for no reason
- pleads ignorance one last time and goes off to sleep

I can wrap this post in a nicer format.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 3910510)
Then why did you vote for cedolad to push the lynch and subsequently cause our viglante to prematurely reveal if you honestly believe the words coming out of your mouth, you dirty liar.

Yeah dude, that's weird as shit

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3910356)
I'm at work and was in the thread for the whole day. I had spare time to reread every single post of the game and directed my attention to cedolad because of V's certainty. Then I reread every single post cedolad made and arguments against him, then I posted.

I read the thread once, didn't pick up anything too abnormal for cedo. I did note that you were way too aggressive towards cedo and wondered why, since I didn't find the answer from within your posts. Then I formulated arguments for both sides and posted my notes on cedo because it made more sense.

AC1speakerbox 05-23-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3910513)
I read the thread once, didn't pick up anything too abnormal for cedo. I did note that you were way too aggressive towards cedo and wondered why, since I didn't find the answer from within your posts. Then I formulated arguments for both sides and posted my notes on cedo because it made more sense.

okay yeah let's do this freaky

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:21 PM

My strategy for the past two games has always been lynch a weak player in order to get more information. Note: zoshi, vic, james.

I don't really care who dies as long as they are not contributing and hard to read.

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:27 PM

I don't know what I'm being accused of. I pushed for cedo because I had valid points to vote, plus if he flips red we would be able to clear V.

AC1speakerbox 05-23-2013 05:30 PM

then what's this about "not finding anything abnormal" about cedo? you didn't have different reasoning than V did.

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:30 PM

I did.

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 3910002)
Well considering I don't know his/her side as to why he/she defended me then was to quick to vote for me, yeah I would like to see what he/she has to say about it. Curiosity is a virtue that I would like to express.

This was the post. If he has been figuring out how voting works this whole game, he wouldn't have said this unless he was guilty. He would have known jayde put the vote on him to pressure him into talking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3910344)
cedolad for claiming that he has been figuring out when and why people vote, but contradicts himself multiple times and do not have valid reason for voting for the people who voted for him.

James May 05-23-2013 05:40 PM

Sorry guys. My Internet had died and I am relying heavily on college Internet >_>... Anyhow, I'm extremely busy because of college stuff starting but tomorrow I have plenty of time to go over this game.

Crazyjayde 05-23-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi
Can't tell if CrazyJade is a pro human or just a wolf trying reaaaaally hard to look human.

What is this fucking post? Are you scared of having an opinion? I didn't see you formulate much of anything as of right now, and this is your sole contribution? I mean, this is basically what jrodd and vicc discussed earlier only with a weaker argument. If your activity doesn't increase by the end of D1, but starts picking by D2, my suspicion level on you will be highly raised.

And btw YMIA, that post of mine serves many purposes.

And hey, I agree on getting a more serious lynch going. I'm putting my vote on Manti for being such an evasive player, which just doesn't fit. Same thing as danceguy, although Manti is a priority. This is basically the only two guys I want to hear of before deciding on a lynch. After the last few pages,

Freaky is a suitable candidate. I understand you can perceive V's aggressivity and focus on cedolad as abnormal (it still does for me). But your notes on cedolad can serve both ways, and you seem to express an odd interest in wanting weaker players to be lynched. Your reason on pushing for cedo is weird: "Pushing on cedo for him to cardflip red and clear V" is not a reasonable play for a townie. You seem to be excluding the fact that cedo could turn green, what if it is the case?

Have to go. But I'm still not cleared on Cedo. Based on emotional response, Cedo's vigi claim looks bigger in proportion than YMIA's. Plus the fact that an early vigi claim is the easiest way of getting out of trouble. In fact, Cedo's been playing pretty defensive throughout the entire thread, and he literally abandoned his "strategy". The events leading to the claim are weird, but understandable. There's just so many mistakes and contradictions.

AC1 has had an interesting change of dynamic. Vicc also said nothing much relevant. James May is nowhere to be found. I'll be waiting a bit more, I'm not too secure about what I say.

Vendetta21 05-23-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James May (Post 3910530)
Sorry guys. My Internet had died and I am relying heavily on college Internet >_>... Anyhow, I'm extremely busy because of college stuff starting but tomorrow I have plenty of time to go over this game.

come on man. ask for a replacement if you aren't able to play, or find time to play. don't be greedy.

your post tomorrow better be goddamn good. on the level with what crazyjayde did.

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:42 PM

If cedo flips green, we got rid of a weak player as our day 1 lynch, which plays as part of my plan.

AC1speakerbox 05-23-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3910525)
This was the post. If he has been figuring out how voting works this whole game, he wouldn't have said this unless he was guilty. He would have known jayde put the vote on him to pressure him into talking.

you realize that posting a paragraph of notes, some of which is within V's argument, implies that you are putting that information behind your vote, yes?

Tps222 05-23-2013 05:45 PM

Your plan being this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 3910518)
My strategy for the past two games has always been lynch a weak player in order to get more information. Note: zoshi, vic, james.

I don't really care who dies as long as they are not contributing and hard to read.

Tps222 05-23-2013 05:45 PM

because that is a really fucking stupid plan.

freakysnots 05-23-2013 05:47 PM

My plan is to lynch the person who once flipped, would give us the most amount of information. This is ONLY for day 1.

Crazyjayde 05-23-2013 05:47 PM

Goddman I was about to say that. I'm really going now.

Crazyjayde 05-23-2013 05:48 PM

^@tps