Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121645)

Hakulyte 01-14-2012 10:39 AM

Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

You're aware that 7-0-6-4 on RATO is making you pretty much the best player in the world by a large margin. .-.

YoshL 01-14-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 3615345)
You're aware that 7-0-6-2 on RATO is making you pretty much the best player in the world by a large margin. .-.

and there would have to be 'someone' to offer you tips to get that right?

Ninty64 01-14-2012 10:40 AM

It's obvious he's trolling. I mean really, just leave him alone and let the mods handle it. If he actually got the scores, he would have saved the replays or at least mentioned them in some way since he's so active around the forums.

iironiic 01-14-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615346)
and there would have to be 'someone' to offer you tips to get that right?

Dossar?1?!?! Can you fill us in? ;)

supermousie 01-14-2012 10:49 AM

*f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5*

mrpreggers 01-14-2012 11:49 AM

Well he did ragequit a couple days ago saying he was going to ThirdStyle (not sure what that was all about).. I assume he hacked those scores to get banned. He deserves the attention

TC_Halogen 01-14-2012 11:50 AM

requesting BL on hXc because he will never get legitimate video proof to prove that

come on, dude - what the hell happened to you; you were a cool guy and you've just been in super-douche mode lately.

hXcalltheway 01-14-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3615392)
requesting BL on hXc because he will never get legitimate video proof to prove that

come on, dude - what the hell happened to you; you were a cool guy and you've just been in super-douche mode lately.

Personal life's shit, I have no life..Only cuz you stepped in now I feel the disappointment and I feel like shit about this I don't even know why I tried defending myself ...Do what you guys gotta do, sorry. Gotta get the attention a person needs somewhere.

Velocity 01-14-2012 12:05 PM

hXc, just wondering, what settings do you play with?

hXcalltheway 01-14-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3615408)
hXc, just wondering, what settings do you play with?

I know why you wonder and since I've already confessed I'll tell you that I normally play 2x speedmod ERUI setup on downscroll..

stavie33 01-14-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hXcalltheway (Post 3615402)
Personal life's shit, I have no life..Only cuz you stepped in now I feel the disappointment and I feel like shit about this I don't even know why I tried defending myself ...Do what you guys gotta do, sorry. Gotta get the attention a person needs somewhere.

You're still low enough in AAA's that regetting most of your scores shouldn't be an absurd hassle. Reading this earlier, you reminded me a lot of me wayyy back in my damanwithdaskillz account. What I learned is this: If you cheated and you know you cheated they know as well, and you will be dealt with. There is no way of hiding it, especially blatantly obvious scores like this. Instead of defending yourself in a tirade (like I did) which will generally result in blacklisting, if you admit it, ask for certain scores to be removed (the hacked ones) and it's your first offense, most of the time they'll be nice to you and not BL immediately. But this was kinda stupid defending a RATO score like this, a AAA on Holy Orders (mine, which was legit), hacked or not is reasonable to defend. A near, if not better than Rubix score on RATO from a D4 player? That just wasn't a good move. I'm sure if you are blacklisted you can still get most of those scores again, you have the skill right? This doesn't have to be the end. Look at me, 5 alt accounts later.

Just don't try to deny if you cheated, this goes for anyone, especially for stupid scores like this, I've seen many people try to defend it and even without hard evidence the community KNOWS and you can only dig your own hole. This is completely from personal experience.

Velocity 01-14-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hXcalltheway (Post 3615410)
I know why you wonder and since I've already confessed I'll tell you that I normally play 2x speedmod ERUI setup on downscroll..

Which explains why all your good scores are done with 1x upscroll. Now what am I going to do. :/

Emithith 01-14-2012 12:11 PM

ITT people complain over sudden skill boosts

_Zenith_ 01-14-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stavie33 (Post 3615415)
You're still low enough in AAA's that regetting most of your scores shouldn't be an absurd hassle. Reading this earlier, you reminded me a lot of me wayyy back in my damanwithdaskillz account. What I learned is this: If you cheated and you know you cheated they know as well, and you will be dealt with. There is no way of hiding it, especially blatantly obvious scores like this. Instead of defending yourself in a tirade (like I did) which will generally result in blacklisting, if you admit it, ask for certain scores to be removed (the hacked ones) and it's your first offense, most of the time they'll be nice to you and not BL immediately. But this was kinda stupid defending a RATO score like this, a AAA on Holy Orders (mine, which was legit), hacked or not is reasonable to defend. A near, if not better than Rubix score on RATO from a D4 player? That just wasn't a good move. I'm sure if you are blacklisted you can still get most of those scores again, you have the skill right? This doesn't have to be the end. Look at me, 5 alt accounts later.

Just don't try to deny if you cheated, this goes for anyone, especially for stupid scores like this, I've seen many people try to defend it and even without hard evidence the community KNOWS and you can only dig your own hole. This is completely from personal experience.

You are my hero. and for that, I thank you :)

DossarLX ODI 01-14-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3615348)
Dossar?1?!?! Can you fill us in? ;)

You wouldn't be getting that kind of misscount/boocount with that accuracy on RATO, period. RATO is by far my most played file and I've broken it down like Rave7 - I don't feel like going into tremendous detail

Also Hakulyte is right that 7-0-6-4 on RATO does make you the best FFR player by a large margin.

iironiic 01-14-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3615426)
You wouldn't be getting that kind of misscount/boocount with that accuracy on RATO, period. RATO is by far my most played file and I've broken it down like Rave7 - I don't feel like going into tremendous detail

Also Hakulyte is right that 7-0-6-4 on RATO does make you the best FFR player by a large margin.

Haha I was kidding about that remark. But yeah... it requires a sheer amount of luck for Dossar to touch an SDG on that file.

DossarLX ODI 01-14-2012 12:23 PM

Also I don't feel like looking at this crap anymore. Just remove any hacked scores he mentions (if he tells which ones) and move on. A blacklist really isn't necessary in this case

Velocity 01-14-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3615433)
Also I don't feel like looking at this crap anymore. Just remove any hacked scores he mentions (if he tells which ones) and move on. A blacklist really isn't necessary in this case

I already know what scores were botted. Some of them atleast.

DossarLX ODI 01-14-2012 12:28 PM

Well then, that makes things a lot easier haha.

hXcalltheway 01-14-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3615433)
A blacklist really isn't necessary in this case

Good news, was afraid I was gonna get permabanned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3615436)
I already know what scores were botted. Some of them atleast.

Any score you see that was played since this morning with 1x upscroll is an illegitimate score..