Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137033)

blindreper1179 05-26-2014 10:39 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4140867)
Blind vote funny with me

Not moving.

blindreper1179 05-26-2014 10:40 PM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

I was gonna say the same thing funny lol

iluswirl 05-26-2014 10:41 PM

Ok so here's my read. I've been chatting with funny via slack quite often. I'm afraid that the vote is already going this way, but funny is just a little out there to me. She mentioned something about not incriminating myself, which seemed weird as I, truth be told, have nothing to hide.

I wouldn't be following this route if I didn't think it could give us good information, though, so we'll see what happens after the lynch.

FictionJunction 05-26-2014 10:42 PM

somebody will die in twenty (20) minutes!!!!!!!!

DarkManticoreX2 05-26-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4140882)
and look at all the glorious contributions you have been making this game manti!

oh wait.

excellent contributory post funny. I particularly love how we're two days into the game and you're been 10 times more involved and seem like you have about the same level of insight into this game as I do.

If you were interested in helping the humans win I'd think you're be trying a lot harder.

blindreper1179 05-26-2014 10:45 PM

It's gradiant right?

iluswirl 05-26-2014 10:46 PM

After a quick chat with funny, I think that may not like that plan. Charu is where i'm gonna go, kind of out of the blue but the intel is pointing away from my initial plans.

Charu 05-26-2014 10:47 PM

Okay...

DarkManticoreX2 05-26-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4140883)
Not moving.

Whaaa Gradiant was mean to me! Learn how to analyze the game. We're not playing for today, we're playing for tomorrow. The lynch on dance is poor for several reasons. You know this and even agree with it.

Stubbornly sticking your foot into the ground with your vote on gradiant does nothing to help dance live. by staying over there you are condemning dance to death. If Funny flips wolf we have heavy reason to suspect gradiant, if she doesn't we have a solid lynch we can analyze, which we didnt have during D1.

People are resistant to lynching funny. This is a good thing.

dAnceguy117 05-26-2014 10:49 PM

swirl I appreciate the oldschool twig mentality I guess but if you could either quote posts or post logs that would really help me decide whether or not I want to lynch u later. <3

iluswirl 05-26-2014 10:49 PM

I'm moving away from the lynch, is really what I can do.

FictionJunction 05-26-2014 10:50 PM

Charu (2) Funny, Charles, James, iluswirl
James (1) Charu, Gradiant
Gradiant (1) James, blind, dance
Funny (1) Gradiant, Manti, iluswirl
Manti (0) iluswirl, James, James
Danceguy (3) Gradiant, James, Funny

iluswirl 05-26-2014 10:50 PM

I'm not going to share logs until after the lynch at least

dAnceguy117 05-26-2014 10:50 PM

after really not careful analysis my bickering with Gradiant I could see as v/v violence. manti where should my vote go

blindreper1179 05-26-2014 10:51 PM

Dammit manti, if we flip human, I don't suspect you, but I'll damn well blame. funny

DarkManticoreX2 05-26-2014 10:52 PM

Also the poker aspect is going to come into play here.

Decide on a lynch and make it overwhelming.

I'm looking at you charu and james. I see you both here.

dAnceguy117 05-26-2014 10:53 PM

blind who is "we"

DarkManticoreX2 05-26-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4140898)
Dammit manti, if we flip human, I don't suspect you, but I'll damn well blame. funny

A human lynch doesn't severely hurt us. This mess of a voting phase will give us a lot to sort though next day phase. This will lead to better player associations.

blindreper1179 05-26-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 4140902)
blind who is "we"

Me dark and whoever if we kill funny

DarkManticoreX2 05-26-2014 10:55 PM

Like gradiant james and funny are all prominent wolf suspects and they're all on danceguy.

They're probably not all wolves, but why are we allowing the danceguy lynch to take place or even be close?