Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Post Your Picture IV - trip the deep - READ PAGE 1 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=35024)

JurseyRider734 12-11-2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specforces
You're smarter than that Eva, let the children squabble and relax. :)

I know dude, but it just pisses me off when people start yelling at me for "not showing my face" when i've been here two years longer than them, and especially since it's a girl--it shouldn't matter. Unless she's a lesbian or something and really wants to see my face or something, why complain about it? That's retarded.

Specforces 12-11-2005 04:01 PM

Some people just say stupid shit for no apparent reason whatsoever. Yeah it's annoying, I've had my moments where it bothers me too. But you shouldn't and neither should I. It's the internet, right? Who cares? By the way, this lemon spiced Tuna I am currently eating is amazing. And to answer your question Qreepy, I'm pretty sure the one in the middle has been hit in the face several times during her life. No, I didn't get any of their numbers, I wasn't interested. They were pretty cool though, agreeing to take a random picture with two white boys.

JurseyRider734 12-11-2005 04:03 PM

Quote:

Some people just say stupid (#$% for no apparent reason whatsoever. Yeah it's annoying, I've had my moments where it bothers me too. But you shouldn't and neither should I. It's the internet, right? Who cares? By the way, this lemon spiced Tuna I am currently eating is amazing. And to answer your question Qreepy, I'm pretty sure the one in the middle has been hit in the face several times during her life. No, I didn't get any of their numbers, I wasn't interested. They were pretty cool though, agreeing to take a random picture with two white boys pretending to be black.

fixed

Specforces 12-11-2005 04:05 PM

My friend does have a black t-shirt on. I'm also one of the most thugalicious people I know. You can't fight what's in your soul sister!

JurseyRider734 12-11-2005 04:17 PM

Quote:

My friend does have a black t-shirt on. I'm also one of the most thugalicious people I know. You can't fight what's in your soul sister!

Oh trust me, I know.

-->jurs.mp3

emccky 12-11-2005 04:19 PM

that tuna sounds good, spec. I just had roast beef with mashed potatoes and crisp green beans. I'm a full boy now.

female 12-11-2005 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
Quote:

Originally Posted by female
i cant even tell what you look like jurs
all i see is some hair and your o face
goddamnit girls are so #$#ing stupid. ill post some pics in a few

You're new so shut the hell up. Almost everyone else on this site knows what I look like, so if you care that #$#ing much go back and look at the other pictures. You could even be creative and try to find my myspace. Why does it even matter if I have my hair covering one of my eyes? That was the type of picture I was going for, so just shut up.

Ah nevermind I'm not going to bother.
I'll go back to the sections of the forum I usually post in and ignore this thread from now on.

I'll go edit my posts so I'm not being insulting to you, and remove my picture. Sorry for being a smartass at like 5am.

FishFishRevolution 12-11-2005 06:32 PM

Posted twice for pictures.

deltro300111 12-11-2005 07:13 PM

;_; My phone dissapeared, all the FFR Texas meetup pictures are the gone.. sorry guys...

But you can check out my sexy mug in a bit.

Tokzic 12-11-2005 07:35 PM

It's going to be okay, Fojar. Just learn to smile and be happy. No, put down the knife, come on, I wasn't trying to make fun of your depression - ugh, did you have to do that? Now there's going to be big ugly scars on your wrists and Jurs'll never do you - oh come on, I was joking about that too, cut it out - er, stop it.

FoJaR 12-11-2005 08:24 PM

lol, i was tired

Tokzic 12-11-2005 08:27 PM

Seriously though, you actually look a lot like iPatch.

FoJaR 12-11-2005 08:33 PM

i need a haircut, dont compare me to that sheister.

Specforces 12-11-2005 08:44 PM

I look like iPatch too.

xObserveRx 12-11-2005 11:57 PM

Corey, that's because you always WEAR an eye patch... honestly, how many times do I have to explain that to you?

Specforces 12-12-2005 12:10 AM

I'm sorry sir.

xObserveRx 12-12-2005 12:15 AM

apology accepted, now take that damned thing off!

Specforces 12-12-2005 12:17 AM

YES SIR!

xObserveRx 12-12-2005 12:32 AM

That's a good soldier! Now get someone to make me a god damned sandwich!

shade11 12-12-2005 12:35 AM

Here is a better pic of me: