Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   TSR's Summer FFR Golf Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130434)

HalfStep 06-10-2013 11:46 PM

Re: TSR's Summer FFR Golf Tournament!

Song is so mindblockable x_x I just wish my 15-0-0-1 was 15-0-0-0 lol

axith 06-11-2013 12:39 AM

Some scores.

+3 I think

Pretty sure I'm at par.

Edit:
+1

-2 I believe now.

Gradiant 06-11-2013 01:28 AM

Viisbyxa 06-11-2013 01:45 AM

Whoo, I can get par on D3's par 5. Also, hope the other half of D2 shows up :P

Narrowly missed AAAing Big Dog and now I can't play at all because my body really, really does not want me to be able to play this game, so I guess I'll try tomorrow if I freaking have time. It would be so much easier to quit this game forever, it's too bad I like it too much.

Ninty64 06-11-2013 02:10 AM

In golf don't they usually place a maximum amount of strokes you can have a hole? Just asking because having +18 because of one hole seems kind of silly.

xNiX 06-11-2013 02:10 AM

Sax, you put the wrong Puzzle score in for me.

drizzleRomanceGirl 06-11-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninty64 (Post 3920258)
In golf don't they usually place a maximum amount of strokes you can have a hole? Just asking because having +18 because of one hole seems kind of silly.

I agree. ^.^ Isn't the worst possible score in golf for one hole a triple-bogie?

Mourningfall 06-11-2013 04:11 AM

I accidentally seven figures

RagedBerserker 06-11-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 3920264)
I agree. ^.^ Isn't the worst possible score in golf for one hole a triple-bogie?

You can blow the shit out of a hole in golf if need be. +7 is probably the worst I have actually ever done on a particular hole though...

TheSaxRunner05 06-11-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 3920264)

The old golf game I used to play had a limit of +10, maybe I should implement a similar limit. That would put D7's worst possible par 3 score at 12g though lol. I'll think about it.

Edit:// Prize Pot is not at 1 Million credits!

ssbmchamp 06-11-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninty64 (Post 3920258)

Nope. It would be a pretty dumb concept for them to do that actually. Let's say for a par 3 the shot limit was double par (so a 6 or +3). Whether its real golf or FFR, if someone had a really bad hole but only got a 6 when they should have gotten prolly closer to a 10 and in the end they win cuz of that, that's just unfair. The whole point of golf is to count ALL your strokes and shoot the best you can, not give you a break and record an inaccurate stroke number. Plus, (no offense), if you're shooting a +18 in real life or even on FFR, you prolly shouldn't be playing in the first place.

TC_Halogen 06-11-2013 01:11 PM

ssbm, saying that if someone is shooting a +18 on FFR shouldn't be playing is pretty rude, regardless of how much of a long shot it is circumstantially.

I'm not posting my scores yet, but I am 3 under par at the moment -- hole in one'd the par 3 and birdie'd the par 5, but I'm gunning for an albatross. I barely missed the birdie eagle on the par 4 (got an extra boo, whoops).

EDIT: regarding scoring, since this nearly happened to me... if I were to get something like 0-0-2-0 (4.8g) on the par 5, would it still be counted as an albatross even though I didn't full combo?

ssbmchamp 06-11-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3920414)
ssbm, saying that if someone is shooting a +18 on FFR shouldn't be playing is pretty rude, regardless of how much of a long shot it is circumstantially.

More or less referring to real life with that. I golf with some of my friends who aren't good at all but even they never get over a 12 on a hole. An 18....that's just horrendous and one should not be playing. Not being rude about it, that just is what it is. That'd be like someone playing basketball and makes 1/50 shots.......they clearly shouldn't be playing.

As for FFR, it can't be compared to real golf so to sound less "harsh" if someone "shoots" a +18, maybe they are in the wrong division.

TC_Halogen 06-11-2013 01:41 PM

-2 (hole-in-one!)

-2 (today was my first time trying this on mirror, haha)

-3 (irreparable blocks, oh well :()

awein999 06-11-2013 04:15 PM

Still don't have a legit fc on this what. the. fuck.

TheSaxRunner05 06-11-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssbmchamp (Post 3920419)
More or less referring to real life with that. I golf with some of my friends who aren't good at all but even they never get over a 12 on a hole. An 18....that's just horrendous and one should not be playing. Not being rude about it, that just is what it is. That'd be like someone playing basketball and makes 1/50 shots.......they clearly shouldn't be playing.

As for FFR, it can't be compared to real golf so to sound less "harsh" if someone "shoots" a +18, maybe they are in the wrong division.

For the record, his best score for the chart reaches par. Also, that's why I don't play basketball.

ssbmchamp 06-11-2013 08:14 PM

The makers of C4 pre-workout aren't lying on their claim that their product improves concentration and boosts energy. I'm so amped up on that stuff right now and it paid off lmao

Guest15937 06-11-2013 09:44 PM

I really can't seem to do any better than this, and I'm certainly not going to get par...I believe this is 0/+2/+3

TheSaxRunner05 06-11-2013 09:48 PM

No time to update tonight, I'll be back tomorrow for a last day of the round update!

m3t4kn1ght 06-12-2013 10:05 AM

hope I wasnt too late! I realise I set a crap score on twinklesky, I just dont like the file.