Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151709)

Shadow_God_10 02-20-2020 11:45 PM

Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Oh, and because I said I would

Poptart

Shadow_God_10 02-20-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4714014)
I'm ridiculous enough to assume that she said rude because she knows the motive behind why bolth mannn voted her.

If she didn't knew, she would have said something else. That's just my interpretation tho.

This post is silly. I feel as if Raeko says the same thing no matter who votes her that early into the game tbh, but that's just me.

roundbox 02-21-2020 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4714207)
Nah? If I was suggesting that then I would've also included something about them both being wolves. It's more about like my first couple wolf games, I wouldn't make little prods about stuff like that and would sorta just lay back looking for bigger things I could dig into instead to build cases with. This question here seemed a bit more like a town trying hard to look for shit. But I don't remember playing games with a wolf shadow before which is why I asked that. Meta issue there.

gotcha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4714209)
yeah, if freezin is a wolf. I just posted about it, look at my post before this. This goes off my w/w freezin/bolth crazy theory

[/quote]

crazy is the correct word
do you see any merit in me thinking that freezin could be a town here granted his choice of person to tunnel on? it just seems too easy for him to do as a wolf, I think (assuming bolth is town)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714214)
I'll be back later I guess.

MML said it too, but how could you miss this
I had to make a special post just for you!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714216)
Oh yeah, that happened.

So, Roundy, you had it down between me and Haku. Why me? That just seems silly. I get I'm hammering down on Bolth a fair amount and yes, I found my ladder and I'm climbing out of the tunnel slowly.

I just felt like you put a bit too much weight into the raeko/bolth interaction at the beginning
other people had warning signs go off for that interaction as well, but it just seemed like you had more stake in the idea that it was slightly wolfier than some of the other points (you said ehhhhh in reaction to his stuff with freezin, but I am with you on the "vet" line being off) that being said, it was a random d0 vote, so I'm still trying to piece why anyone in here is assigning so much to it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4714219)
Curious who you would consider a bold lynch

someone who isn't a usual suspect
shadowgod is by no means a bold lynch but I'm just out here investigating
I'm gonna keep my vote on him for the moment, but there's tons of time left in this phase

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4714225)
I agree with this. Really don't wanna vote for an inactive so soon, especially when we have at least two replacements who are presumably eager to play. I'd rather we go that route if possible.

I'm becoming a bit more convinced on the "vote for the inactive" trend considering how prevalent it has been in recent TWG games here
lots of people coasting AFK after rolling wolf and have been gone under the radar enough to coast as null and then be like "hey I was actually wolf"

I'm not opposed to lynching an inactive

as an aside, plop: if you get TGB access, I highly recommend looking at my bullshit usernames threads. the humour I use is right up your alley (there's one in legendary threads and the other on the front page)

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4714244)
I'm becoming a bit more convinced on the "vote for the inactive" trend considering how prevalent it has been in recent TWG games here
lots of people coasting AFK after rolling wolf and have been gone under the radar enough to coast as null and then be like "hey I was actually wolf"

I'm not opposed to lynching an inactive

Do it.

MixMasterLar 02-21-2020 12:08 AM

Can relate on Plop feeling like following his gut is a good idea d0. I think I lost my last game for town by not following my gut actually; still, you gotta dig deeper for TWG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4714225)
I agree with this. Really don't wanna vote for an inactive so soon, especially when we have at least two replacements who are presumably eager to play. I'd rather we go that route if possible.

Hard disagree

Inactive slots hurt town even if they are town because town needs content and [i]inAçtIVes dOn"ţ gīvE coNTænt [/twg]. If wolves town basically has a no lynch rule in effort and if town the wolves will have some easy targets to go after in F5 and F3

And I don't buy the replacement bit because the way FFR treats replacements is they get to be immuned to being scum read for a phase which basically just gives any wolves slanking a free phrase which is horseshit and can basically get a wolf to F3 for free, one who's had the benefit of not reacting to the thread in realtime and can calculate their every word at their pace.

People had to acknowledge the game was starting before the roles where sent: There's no excuse for people not posting that point because it's a choice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4714238)
Hey MML, do you still agree with these reads?

Yes.
Why would they change when most of those reads haven't really posted much since that post? Why would you assume I would change them significantly without significant change in the gamestate?

Of those reads Xiz has been the most active but still find his entrance to be scummy because that's viewing his entrance by itself so I mean

For real what answer are you expecting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714240)
This post makes me go... Eh?

It also makes me question if I've been playing this fucking game backwards

Welcome to Haku.

MixMasterLar 02-21-2020 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714243)
This post is silly. I feel as if Raeko says the same thing no matter who votes her that early into the game tbh, but that's just me.

Wherent you questioning it as well earlier

Don't make me stop eating waffle house to find when you where questioning it eariler

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4714247)

Don't make me stop eating waffle house to find when you where questioning it eariler

I was questioning it as for an interaction with Bolth/Raeko

Now I'm addressing it as a Haku post

Bolth mannn 02-21-2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714109)
I don't like this combined with the vote on Raeko

In response to my <3

MixMasterLar 02-21-2020 12:17 AM

Roundbox if your definition of a bold lynch is just unusual suspect and not a spicy take then that's waaaayy gross and you should not do that.

Also Freezin promised me a link and I'm lonely without it

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4714247)

Bolth found it, but what I was getting at here is that Haku seemed to be under the impression that it was a W/W interaction, whereas I'm of the opinion that if anyone were to do what Bolth did, the response would've always been the same

mellon_collie 02-21-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4714244)
as an aside, plop: if you get TGB access, I highly recommend looking at my bullshit usernames threads. the humour I use is right up your alley (there's one in legendary threads and the other on the front page)

@Plop request access in user control panel and I will let you in. can't do it unless you request it unfortunately

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:24 AM

I think my read on Bolth has just gone back to null for the time being, like I don't think he's done anything SUUUUPER towny to me but nothing outstanding after doing an ISO on him

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4714252)
@Plop request access in user control panel and I will let you in. can't do it unless you request it unfortunately

Every request for TGB should come with a link to the Discord server.

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:26 AM

So now I've got a few towns, and the rest null... All of them are just gut or I just don't fucking know at this stage

Hakulyte 02-21-2020 12:27 AM

Fatfuck42 doesn't like me, but likes Xiz that's town reading me and is voting me because I didn't solve towns before attempting to find wolves, but I had to give something to town to talk about so, I could find towns in the first place.

mfw

Hakulyte 02-21-2020 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714241)
Something for Haku to touch on when he's back: How are you reading Bolth now that 24 hours have elapsed and we have a bit of shit to sift through?

I would have no issue voting him over 80% of the players here because that helps reading Freezin as well.

Gradiant looks town to me from the few things he posted.
Fatfuck42, Roundbox, MML is a kinda funny ??? scenario for me.

I don't think I would vote Raeko at this point.

You also look huh, normal ? Like stream of consciousness type of normal. I guess that's good for you/j-rodd.

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4714256)
Fatfuck42 doesn't like me, but likes Xiz that's town reading me and is voting me because I didn't solve towns before attempting to find wolves, but I had to give something to town to talk about so, I could find towns in the first place.

mfw

I think I had a stroke reading this. What were you trying to give us to talk about? I really don't want to go through over 250+ posts AGAIN.

Hakulyte 02-21-2020 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714258)
I think I had a stroke reading this. What were you trying to give us to talk about? I really don't want to go through over 250+ posts AGAIN.

It's just interactions with me/Freezin vs Bolth and the Raeko thing I said. Sure, it's weak, but the point is to see how others react to it. That's where you can start getting reads.

Hakulyte 02-21-2020 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4714250)
Roundbox if your definition of a bold lynch is just unusual suspect and not a spicy take then that's waaaayy gross and you should not do that.

Also Freezin promised me a link and I'm lonely without it

You're seriously voting Freezin over Bolth ? What universe are you living in ?

Shadow_God_10 02-21-2020 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4714260)
It's just interactions with me/Freezin vs Bolth and the Raeko thing I said. Sure, it's weak, but the point is to see how others react to it. That's where you can start getting reads.

Ahhh, gotcha. Well it sure sparked a storm, I can tell ya that much.

What are your thoughts of possibly lynching an inactive D0?