Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   The Unofficial FFR RPG [Beta] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=125170)

The FFR RPG 08-6-2012 10:21 AM

Re: The Unofficial FFR RPG [Beta]

Pre-Mob Release Mini-event!
Ends on August 8, 2012 @ 9:59:59am (server time).
Scoreboard and Songs Used
===========

Hi, folks, kjw "Hakase" here with our first ever event in The FFR RPG! (in celebration of level automation, huzzah!) We're all familiar with a very simple yet lasting forum game: The Last Letter Game. For this mini-event, I thought I'd use the same basic concept of it, but with a delicious arrowsmashing twist:

That's right! You'll be playing FFR and keeping a chain going with the song titles!

The rules are very simple:
1. Play any public song with a title that begins with the letter the previous poster's song ends with. (The first song may be any song!) Special characters (characters other than the alphabet) can be ignored. You may NOT play songs that begin or end with numbers!

2. Post a screenshot of your score, with your username and playtime showing. (Having the top right hand corner of the site with your player info and server time is also fine.)

3. You may only post a score once every 10 songs (that's once in each differently colored box on the scoreboard), and you may *not* play a song that has been played already. Please use the search feature on the scoreboard (ctrl + F) to check if a song has been played already or not!

4. If you have been ninja'd by someone in posting a song, delete or edit your post to let the chain continue. (Unless the song happens to start and end with the same letter, lol)

5. In the case that all the public songs beginning with the letter you need have been used, you may make a wildcard post - this serves as the beginning of a new chain! (The chain length will still count up)

Any score that breaks the above rules will *not* be counted toward the chain - and we will simply skip it. Please double-check before submitting!

Every player who participates and submits at least one time will be awarded tasty bonus EXP for the number of songs in the final chain, and you'll be given even more bonus EXP based on the number of songs and the net raw score of your contributions. (Exact EXP's will be determined after the event has ended, based on the amount of activity it generates)

To play short songs to make the chain as long as possible? Or to play long songs to pile up your raw score bonus? The choice is up to you! At any rate, the more people who play, the more EXP everyone (including YOU!) will get - so be sure to tell your fellow FFR RPG players about this awesome first chance to get involved!

Group effort, folks! Let's see your awesome teamwork skills =P

prefx 08-6-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Unaware of the issue until now, but with multiple people viewing, the spreadsheets updates at a certain time. I don't know how long yet but data is stuck until google decides to refresh the info.

EDIT: This causes high-scores to update last/late.
Thanks for that, could I get the exp per 1 GTS, and the exp for like... everything else as well? I feel like theory crafting
}
CHAIN BEGIN

1 sec re-uploading fixed SS with my name

FIXED

Or not wtf happened there...

Fixed fixed fixed!!!! 3 fails!

Elite Ninja 08-6-2012 10:37 AM

So much rust

xXOpkillerXx 08-6-2012 10:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yay~

The_Toymaker 08-6-2012 10:45 AM

kjwkjw 08-6-2012 10:51 AM

Quick rule change: Songs that begin or end in a number may not be used! Please double-check before you post a song!

Special characters (parentheses, exclamation marks, etc.) may be ignored - the next letter is A!

Hakulyte 08-6-2012 11:00 AM

Guest15937 08-6-2012 11:08 AM

Whew, made it.

kjwkjw 08-6-2012 11:14 AM

SC_coolguy44 08-6-2012 11:21 AM

Crappy score:

kjwkjw 08-6-2012 12:01 PM

Since Hakulyte brought it up -

Yes, you may have multiple songs played beforehand, and just post the screenie when your letter comes along. The timestamp is just to ensure that you played the song AFTER the event started. =P

(The "one score every 10 songs" rule still applies.)

RadiantVibe 08-6-2012 12:20 PM

hehe

Codbeast23 08-6-2012 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Why is this song so hard...><
Attachment 30895

TheSaxRunner05 08-6-2012 12:22 PM

I'll play for this when I get a chance!

kjwkjw 08-6-2012 12:25 PM

Next letter is R - Codbeast23 may still edit his post!

EDIT: Lol, there you go =w=

Zakvvv666 08-6-2012 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beep~

Zekramcross 08-6-2012 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go:

prefx 08-6-2012 12:51 PM

Next is T Gogogog