Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Legacy FFR MP tourney! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123947)

sticklydude 06-2-2012 08:26 PM

Re: Legacy FFR MP tourney!

Even though I did get last place, I thought it was a really unique and fun experience overall (:

Thanks!

Jake Ferguson 06-2-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magicturbo (Post 3702798)
Was fun but RIP Legacy.... if only it was Velo MP ;_;

Sounds like an awesome idea!

I don't know why the playing between engines is so different,
I didn't have any lag at all this time on legacy but my PA from in the tourney to playing in velo after it is completely different...

Thanks psychoangel for hosting and putting the whole thing together and also giving out a generous amount of "participation credits" :)

psychoangel691 06-2-2012 08:47 PM

I personally am a Velocity engine player as well, but I took a poll a while back and majority vote was to use the legacy engine for mp.

popsicle_3000 06-2-2012 09:05 PM

i like it better cuz you actually can pseudo watch how the other person is doing, not just during the breaks

Evascythe 06-2-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3702880)
i like it better cuz you actually can pseudo watch how the other person is doing, not just during the breaks

This, but the lag is horrendous! :p If only Velocity let you see your opponent's combo/PA...that would be perfect.

justin_ator 06-2-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 (Post 3702880)

I was actually going to bring this up to Velocity since he's recoding that new engine, so he could maybe put something like the accuracy display of the Velo engine into mp, with say P1 on the left, P2 on the right or something (when you're playing one player view)

edit;

...lol

icontrolyourworld 06-3-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3702692)
Kinda bummed I didn't get to play icy, but it was fun playing the rest of you.

GG Zyph, way to keep from derping on Zelda Stormy, I wanted so bad to laugh if you did. Tried giving you a run for your money on Strawberry Sweetz, but I just can't hold out through that roll anymore I guess. Good games, Zyph and Ormix (lol bro, I don't know wtf happened in our matches).

haha sorry I missed this tournament, me and staiain and my sister and my friend went up to santa fe to eat some mexican food and walk around town. It was a lot of fun! We could totally play some other time though :)

Emo_Saur_ 06-3-2012 01:06 AM

I hate getting called in to work. :/

Elite Ninja 06-6-2012 06:15 AM

Still looking forward to seeing a score spreadsheet :3

psychoangel691 06-6-2012 09:56 AM

Yea I still don't have some of the scores from people. I'll see what I can do.

TC_Halogen 06-6-2012 10:30 AM

oh god duh

I never sent you my huge list of scores because I'm the biggest retard ever. hold on, lol