Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWGTurbo 33: Requiem to a Moody Goddess - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153732)

Shadow_God_10 12-14-2021 09:56 PM

Re: TWGTurbo 33: Requiem to a Moody Goddess - GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4773344)
Did you get it? And if so, what did you get from it?

I DIDN'T GET SHIT FROM HIM.

123kappa3 12-14-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4773342)
The most recent one or the one a couple pages back? Cuz gimme a sec

well mostly the whole roundbox saying that wayward is making something out of nothing, and being too serious or playing to hard, that whole thing, just the whole thing and the wayward explaining it.

T-Force 12-14-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4773326)
I can't articulate what exactly I'm confused about but lemme give it unfiltered.

Force said something like "If they [you and xel] were wolves they wouldn't communicate with each other" and that makes like zero sense to me. I don't see why y'all wouldn't try to talk to each other but all the same I had zero idea where I was going with that point in the first place which is why I just never said it.

Iirc, I said if they were both wolves, they would either be communicating with each other to determine a plan (ergo only one posts the mindmeld), or they wouldn't be communicating at that moment which is why they both posted the same thing.

Hope that clears up confusion.

mellon_collie 12-14-2021 10:01 PM

kappa seems towny

I have no idea where to put my vote ugh

Shadow_God_10 12-14-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4773349)
kappa seems towny

I have no idea where to put my vote ugh

Talk to me girl, where you aimin' that glock?

roundbox 12-14-2021 10:06 PM

raeko seems towny to me

roundbox 12-14-2021 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4773319)
I know. I'm kinda in too deep at this point, and my care level is pretty minimal, tbh. I can swap if any of you want me to, but, if y'all are cool with it, I'll stick it out on this.

care level about the game or care level about switching accounts for the intended purpose?

SubaruPoptart 12-14-2021 10:08 PM

None of their exchanges really make much sense to me, tbh. I can't find the post in question that roundbox mentions where WV's "making something out of nothing", I know it was one of your posts but I'm havin trouble finding it lmao.

Roundbox mentioning the town persona thing is where I'm starting to not be able to comprehend. Cuz like his sole gauge on Lewdy's town-ness is that A.) he's posting a lot and B.) he's present in the thread, which is Lewdy like... basically every game, from what I can gather.

I have zero idea where WV gets the idea that Roundbox is "twisting his words". I can't find the initial words to begin with, either. The information I'm missing I'mma have to look for but this progression of dialogue is where I've been focusing the most between RB and WV.

XelNya 12-14-2021 10:08 PM

If ya’ll want my two cents

Subaru failed the vibe check
Shadow is trying hard and missing but it’s effort

SubaruPoptart 12-14-2021 10:09 PM

I needa close a buncha tabs to be able to better organize things as well so gimme a sec while I back shit up to a different window

mellon_collie 12-14-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4773351)
Talk to me girl, where you aimin' that glock?

Right now maybe Subaru, I would also like to hear more from Tforce but I'm not sure enough about him to make a vote I don't think

123kappa3 12-14-2021 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4773354)
None of their exchanges really make much sense to me, tbh. I can't find the post in question that roundbox mentions where WV's "making something out of nothing", I know it was one of your posts but I'm havin trouble finding it lmao.

Roundbox mentioning the town persona thing is where I'm starting to not be able to comprehend. Cuz like his sole gauge on Lewdy's town-ness is that A.) he's posting a lot and B.) he's present in the thread, which is Lewdy like... basically every game, from what I can gather.

I have zero idea where WV gets the idea that Roundbox is "twisting his words". I can't find the initial words to begin with, either. The information I'm missing I'mma have to look for but this progression of dialogue is where I've been focusing the most between RB and WV.

are you leaning towards one or both being wolves/town,

from my point of view I have a hard time thinking these two dialogues happening on d0 are genuine.

T-Force 12-14-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4773353)
care level about the game or care level about switching accounts for the intended purpose?

Care level about switching accounts.

Shadow_God_10 12-14-2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4773357)
Right now maybe Subaru, I would also like to hear more from Tforce but I'm not sure enough about him to make a vote I don't think

Hmm.. What about T-Force makes that trigger finger itchy?

Shadow_God_10 12-14-2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4773355)
If ya’ll want my two cents

Subaru failed the vibe check
Shadow is trying hard and missing but it’s effort

Where was the vibe check? Do some homework and quote the post

SubaruPoptart 12-14-2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4773358)
are you leaning towards one or both being wolves/town,

from my point of view I have a hard time thinking these two dialogues happening on d0 are genuine.

idrk what I'm leaning toward based on the whole exchange cuz I don't really have the whole picture yet. From what I've gathered so far I'm leaning both town. It just seems like they're overanalyzing each other's text.

T-Force 12-14-2021 10:20 PM

At this point, I like WV actually willing to put some thought into the Xel/Shadow shenanigans. Even if it is nothing, putting some brain power into it is good in terms at least wanting to try to solve the game and that gives me a town lean.

To that point, I do still feel that the Xel/Shadow thing, while being their normal schtick, is a good tactic to distract and swamp the thread.

Subaru and kappa both just seem lost and I hope they didn't roll wolf together again, or we're going to have another quick bloodbath again.

bugkid666 12-14-2021 10:22 PM

sorry, catching up now. had some soup

Shadow_God_10 12-14-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4773364)
sorry, catching up now. had some soup

I sincerely hope it was brain soup, because the entire thread is full of me and Xel being dicks to each other

SubaruPoptart 12-14-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4773191)
I haven’t seen bugkid post so that’s kind of alarming

As I look back through the pages tho I'mma resurface this rq.