Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXV: The Revenge of the Return of the Son of jTWG (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=138262)

T-Force 07-28-2014 08:45 PM

Re: jTWG LXV: The Revenge of the Return of the Son of jTWG

Rough count. Sorry if it's wrong.

Votecount:
T-Force (1) - PrawnSkunk
CarrotCake94 (2) - RNGRX, LeftyRighty, T-Force
LeftyRighty (1) - Cavernio
PrawnSkunk (1) - YoshL
Yet to vote: soramimi, carrotcake, ohsosilly

soramimi 07-28-2014 08:54 PM

I thought Carrot had a vote on Lefty. Or did she unvote?

LeftyRighty 07-28-2014 08:56 PM

Ok. I've spent way too much time lurking, and actually need to do some talking here.

At this point, I just don't know who to be suspicious about, so I can't really accuse anybody at this moment. My obvious choices would either be Prawn or Carrot, but my reason for doing so just isn't good, because I would say something like "I think x player is suspicious because they just lurk in the thread but don't contribute much!". But, as you saw earlier in the game, I was doing exactly that, and have been doing so since. After all the votes were piling onto me, adding more and more pressure, I suddenly popped into the thread, said "It's my first game, pls no hurt blah blah" and pointed my finger at Carrot for not saying anything and lurking, which is exactly what I myself was doing, and then right after being questioned by Cav, I pulled the "I was nervous, pls no hurt blah blah" card and proceeded to say "trust me!", and, as a result, it made me sound very suspicious, like I was hiding being a wolf, and went right back to to lurk mode. That was a very careless move of me, because it brought me very close to being instalynched. I regret it.

Speaking of my vote on Carrot, I will unvote for now. I really need to look into this more, and try to gather as much info as I can before I can start accusing anyone of being a wolf.

As for the question that I have been asked many times now by Yosh, T-Force, and pretty much everyone about why I shouldn't be lynched, I can only say this: I am innocent. I should not be lynched.

PrawnSkunk 07-28-2014 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r (Post 4172913)
Even with suspicious eyes on him he does not change the way he is presenting himself.

Why would I change my disposition? With suspicious eyes on you, why are you changing the way you present yourself to us?

soramimi 07-28-2014 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 4172930)
Why would I change my disposition? With suspicious eyes on you, why are you changing the way you present yourself to us?

That's how I first interpreted that too, but I think he means you haven't changed how you're playing, ie what you're posting and the content.

r 07-28-2014 09:03 PM

You have good reasoning but it shows that you don't crack easily under pressure. Lefty appears quite the opposite and in my eyes you seem to be great at showing no opinions weighed at either side.

thesunfan 07-28-2014 09:05 PM

votecount:
T-Force (1)- Prawn
Carrot (2)- RNGRX, T-Force
Lefty (2)- Cavernio, Carrot
Cavernio (1)- ohsosilly
Prawn (1)- Yoshl
No vote: sora, Lefty

Just a note, Gun's vote carries over. Silly is voting Cavernio as a result.
8 hours remaining in the phase

T-Force 07-28-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4172938)
Lefty (2)- Cavernio, Carrot
No vote: sora, Carrotcake

We goofed.

Cavernio 07-28-2014 09:07 PM

what happens in a tie?

ohsosilly 07-28-2014 09:09 PM

oh uh [tgwv]unvote[/tgwv] then

thesunfan 07-28-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4172939)
We goofed.

no clue what you're talking about plz don't edit my posts :?:?:?

ohsosilly 07-28-2014 09:09 PM

hello html.

unvote is what i meant

thesunfan 07-28-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavernio (Post 4172941)
what happens in a tie?

Knife in the Box (KitB)- Random.org decides who dies essentially between the people tied for the most votes.

r 07-28-2014 09:10 PM

dyslexic?

ohsosilly 07-28-2014 09:11 PM

I am not, but I can certainly see how you'd draw that conclusion ;P

T-Force 07-28-2014 09:12 PM

I'm liking r speaking up here. Almost a split personality kinda thing going on?

Lefty, nice to see you speak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftyRighty (Post 4172929)
At this point, I just don't know who to be suspicious about, so I can't really accuse anybody at this moment. My obvious choices would either be Prawn or Carrot, but my reason for doing so just isn't good, because I would say something like "I think x player is suspicious because they just lurk in the thread but don't contribute much!". But, as you saw earlier in the game, I was doing exactly that, and have been doing so since.

I like that you admit your potential hypocrisy here. What that said, if they're your main suspicions, have they said anything in their posts that add on to that suspicion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftyRighty (Post 4172929)
As for the question that I have been asked many times now by Yosh, T-Force, and pretty much everyone about why I shouldn't be lynched, I can only say this: I am innocent. I should not be lynched.

Your reasoning to keep you alive is meh. I want to propose a change to the question: instead of why should we keep you alive, why should we choose to keep you alive over someone else?

soramimi 07-28-2014 09:14 PM

Lefty, your post reminds me so much of my first game. I spent most of it acknowledging all the mistakes I had made and how I had no idea what to do or where to look for clues. I like that you're upfront about this, and also that you've unvoted. I think that unvote shows you're ready to take your time to figure things out.

PrawnSkunk 07-28-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r (Post 4172936)
You have good reasoning but it shows that you don't crack easily under pressure. Lefty appears quite the opposite and in my eyes you seem to be great at showing no opinions weighed at either side.

that answers neither of my questions

would you like to try again

YoshL 07-28-2014 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 4172954)
that answers neither of my questions

would you like to try again

you haven't answered any of my questions

get out

YoshL 07-28-2014 09:23 PM

sunfan when does this phase end now