Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXXV - Charu Dies Multiple times. Danceguy Dies Once For Some Weird Reason (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139689)

Tokzic 11-11-2014 09:56 PM

Re: TWG CXXV - Charu Dies First

good 2 know

choof 11-11-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4231156)
I gunned Xiz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4231153)
So I was gunned last night.

Gunsmith do NOT come out and claim please.

I'm debating who to shoot... but... eh

I think it's between XelNya and Guest for me

literally too high for this right now

Tokzic 11-11-2014 10:06 PM

You know what else makes me think you're a weremafia, tsun-tsun?

You're really keen to point out multiple times that you suspect a lot of the player pool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4231158)
On top of that those are more reads than probably anyone other than myself has given

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4230971)
Honestly I don't like most of you atm.

But then when you actually read your post history, you had actually only provided three red reads, which were Plop, Xiz, and Psycho. And then you criticized me for no backbone, of all things, which you are extremely guilty of yourself. The only instance of backing up of your reads was when Plop asked you to explain yourself. This was your extremely substantial explanation:

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4230878)
the way you're carrying yourself feels off

supwitdat?

Tokzic 11-11-2014 10:08 PM

Oh and I guess Psycho.

But that's still 2 less red reads than I've provided, so I don't know why you felt the need to compare dick sizes there.

Tokzic 11-11-2014 10:12 PM

man i like to reuse words a lot in the same sentence a lot when i'm tired, man

thesunfan 11-11-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4231200)
Oh and I guess Psycho.

But that's still 2 less red reads than I've provided, so I don't know why you felt the need to compare dick sizes there.

I don't know I think it might just be in our destiny to argue about shit every game.

And you can't sit here and call me out for not substantiating my reads for the exact same reason I guess I shouldn't do it to you. Still, my read is kind of meta for the fact that you don't seem to want to REALLY win (especially after you said you were going to try EVEN HARDER in the postgame last game) combined with the fact that you haven't made me want to punch a baby yet.

Part of what I've said probably looks really hypocritical, and that's because it is. Either way, its still a read.

I don't get why you're pointing out that I have a lot of scum reads and what it means that I keep saying that. Most of you are letting me down, tbqh. I feel like most of you haven't done anywhere near enough for me to get a solid read on, even for day 0/

thesunfan 11-11-2014 10:24 PM

and sorry I wasn't keeping track of how many reads *exactly to the number* everyone had given. I guesstimated, lynch me for it.

Tokzic 11-11-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4231206)
I don't know I think it might just be in our destiny to argue about shit every game.

it's okay you're tsun-fan so i take it flatteringly <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4231206)
And you can't sit here and call me out for not substantiating my reads for the exact same reason I guess I shouldn't do it to you.

That's the issue I am striking at. It's not that you aren't substantiating your reads in itself. I admitted that my reads didn't have much behind them yet. You did too.

But what's odd is that your sole reason for suspecting me - for announcing that you were going to tunnel on me, even - is based on expectations you yourself were not fulfilling, that nobody at all could be expected to fulfill when we are judging only a small handful of posts per person at maximum, very few of which contain any actual content yet.

It's Day 0. Of course we don't have much to go on.

thesunfan 11-11-2014 11:06 PM

...fuck

thesunfan 11-11-2014 11:07 PM

don't get the wrong idea you're not even cute man

thesunfan 11-12-2014 12:22 AM

I'll reread tomorrow before work and I'll probably make a reads list b/c this game needs one.

Tokzic 11-12-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4231224)
don't get the wrong idea you're not even cute man

;*

I'm with you insofar as I'm kind of disappointed at the lack of content so far. Even just initial gut reads go a long way to figuring out the Big Picture.

XelNya 11-12-2014 04:17 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Charles Claythorne 11-12-2014 06:01 AM

I'm sorry that we're disappointing you, sunfan. :(
Thanks for answer my questions, YoshL!!! I think I got it now.

also i fell asleep early last night and didnt get anything done whoops

I'm just going to read through the thread and say opinions on quotes or something because it's 6AM and that's easy to do!!!

Xiz makes a post here regarding his view that Chariplop made a dumbtell based on his reaction to his Cop claim. I thought it over and I don't like it; if Xiz is a Human, he gave in too easily to that idea. You know Chariplop; do you think that's the type of dumbtell he would make? SCADs for you!!!
Chariplop even mentions here that he was reaction testing.

Don't really like how this interaction between blind and choof took place. blind, what was the purpose of you placing a vote on choof? Joke vote?
Maybe I'm overthinking this though, meh.

Feel like this is backpedalling a bit. You were okay with a Red Blaster lynch when you originally placed a vote until Xiz posted otherwise?

sunfan being disappointed in us. :( . I feel like this is a humany complaint though! Of course, Sailor Swordsbro Moonheater Tsunderefan starts game with like ten thousand SCADs, so I'm not sure if a few points of girl power will make a difference!!!

Human points for this. I feel like Plop's main concern isn't so much as defending himself inasmuch as he wants to know sunfan's thought process. I don't think that's the first question that would come to mind to scum if they were ever accused.

Red Blaster votes for blind here, though I don't think the reasoning isn't great. That said, it seems more to me that Red Blaster is making an attempt to contribute. Null for the most part.

I don't like choof's vote though. It seems mimicky and the reasoning is still weak.

Feel like this post from Guest seems humany. Don't like how Xiz posted and voted after like this.

And yet again, choof is mimicking someone's vote for like the third time.

Chariplop makes a few posts starting here that I like. Also, he's getting into people's mindset like I guessed before AND HIGH FIVE YO. B)
I feel like his response to my question regarding his reaction test to Xiz seems quite Human in particular.

I'm playing a game on another forum, and we literally just mislynched a Human who made similar complaints to Guest right here right before being lynched. Might be availability heuristic or whatever, but Guest looks more Human to me for this.

j-rodd suspects sunfan here,, but I can't say I know why. Care to clarify?

Don't like a couple of Toxic Man's green leans, seeing as Manti and j-rodd have made very few game-related posts, and I don't see what he views as Human in Xiz or choof. Toxic Man, could you explain them a bit? Or are these just gut reads?
EDIT: lol nvm the question, just read this

Disagree with cedolad's point in this post about nothing much happening. Plenty has happened to look through.

What the heck, sunfan, you too??? Maybe I missed something, but I don't think Manti's done anything too notable and I think choof is pretty suspicious!

In addition to liking the umbrella term weremafia, slight Human lean to Toxic Man here, though I disagree on the suspicion. His rebuttal seems genuine, and I think debating over a complaint on one's reads is more likely to occur from a Human than a weremafia.

Okay, so after reading all of that, I'm placing my vote on choof. His play is reminiscent of how he performed as Bowser last game, switching his vote often (bandwagony even) and pursuing weak cases. Don't remember any good games where I've seen him as a Human, but this isn't a meta based read as much as it is that I think he's attempting to play opportunistically.

Anyway, time to eat and go to school, so see you guys later!!!

Charles Claythorne 11-12-2014 09:23 AM

Hi, I have a bit of free time!!!

omg i just skimmed through sunfan worst host redux plop is going so hard in this game!!! Very proud of you!!!

It seems he was a very active presence in that game, probably a bit more active at the beginning of that game than this game, but I think he's being consistent with his asking a lot of questions and trying to piece things together.

At the moment, I overall have Human leans on sunfan, Toxic Man, Chariplop, and Guest. I have weremafia leans on choof, Xiv, cedolad, and blind. More or less null on everyone else. Particularly interested in seeing some reads by choof and Xiz, as they're my top suspicions at the moment.

choof 11-12-2014 10:19 AM

will get srs and do a srs read post during lunch

DarkManticoreX2 11-12-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4230710)
I concur with Manti especially considering I told Xiz he should help Red while he was hosting the previous game.
Not getting anything from pressuring Red, therefore WE NEED MORE PRESSURE!!!

Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red
Red

What is with this post anyway Sunfan?

"I concur Xiz is wierd.

Lets vote Red balster"

Xiz 11-12-2014 12:03 PM

@Charles

I have strong early reads

DarkManticoreX2 11-12-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4230836)
Mittens and choof are my town/human leans.

Plop and xiz are my scummy/wolfy leans.

Plop

Hey look Sunfan did it twice already this game.

"I find Xiz suspicious, but I'll vote this other person"

Xiz 11-12-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne (Post 4231296)
Particularly interested in seeing some reads by choof and Xiz, as they're my top suspicions at the moment.

This is a good example of no effort on your part. All you had to do was literally read a few posts above your own one there lol

I like plop
I don't like guest
I don't like xelnya
I don't really like you anymore. Not because you think I'm scummy, but that was just sheer laziness throwing me in there with choof