Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The 100 Doors: [Game On] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=117232)

VarleyisDance 01-31-2011 11:48 AM

Re: The 100 Doors: [Game On]

Varleyisdance
============
"Im assuming that the prime minister of England has put us here"

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 11:52 AM

pmonibuv1
================
too busy examining door 1 to notice the subtle hints

ddrxero64 01-31-2011 02:00 PM

"We now lost who_cares973 to door 36. We can't afford to lose anyone else. Let's search this room up and down and do whatever we can. The clock has writing, and the tile we woke up on had writing. The only other significant places are door number 1 and the shack.

Examines door 1 alongside pmonibuv1

YoshL 01-31-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3408963)
If he's standing on one side and it's too dark to see through to the other side, what's preventing me from going in from the other side? Probably isn't that hard to sneak into an unoccupied mysteriously dark shack.

EDIT (sorry for late edit): So anyway..

I distract Archie so someone else can search his shack. I ask Archie:

"So do you have any idea what that big clock has anything to do with?"
Meanwhile, I'm subtly gesturing to Varley or pmon to search his shack.

Archie - "You really think i'm stupid, don't you." He brandishes his lead pipe threateningly

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408971)
pmonibuv1
================
too busy examining door 1 to notice the subtle hints

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddrxero64 (Post 3409025)
"We now lost who_cares973 to door 36. We can't afford to lose anyone else. Let's search this room up and down and do whatever we can. The clock has writing, and the tile we woke up on had writing. The only other significant places are door number 1 and the shack.

Examines door 1 alongside pmonibuv1

Archie - "And to that, why are those the only significant places? I'm pretty sure that many other places can have stuff. If theres stuff hidden in certain places, why not anywhere else?"

Alright guys, back at home. Question time. I'll hopefully be fully up to responses now.

YoshL 01-31-2011 02:20 PM

fail

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 02:25 PM

pmonibuv1
================
examines the northeastern floor corner

bob bob 01-31-2011 02:36 PM

bob bob
================
examines door 36

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 02:38 PM

pmonibuv1
================
examines door 75

YoshL 01-31-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3409045)
pmonibuv1
================
examines door 75

Archie, still watching all of you, starts talking again.

"Do you really think that doing that kind of stuff will get you anywhere? Seeing as how that one guy went and took a look at the corner, I'm assuming you know all the clues that me, bud, and em know. Although, I really don't know about Emma. She's strange, that one."

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 02:48 PM

pmonibuv1
================
turns to interrogate Archie

"So Archie, how long have you been here? Where did you get that lead pipe from if this room repairs itself? If you have been here longer than both Emma and Bud, how come you havent been able to escape? Have you seen any of the previous people escape? Do you remember which doors have been pulled?"

mfdat phantom 01-31-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3408951)
pmonibuv1
================

"well im pretty confident with my guess. because 'He contains death'. why would a person 'contain' death? that sentence doesnt seem right. the only kind of death we have seen is incineration. each door would 'contain' incinerations, contain death."

phantom
==============
wakes up from loooonnnggggg sleep

"'Contain' could be as in that he can "manipulate" death or just simply doesn't affect it/him or mmm that this door will not incinerate us while the others hold or 'contain' death. So it might be that door 75 could be the one that actually doesn't incinerate us... I just woke up so I don't know if this makes sense to any of you."

T-Force 01-31-2011 03:05 PM

T-Force
========
Examines northwestern-corner

YoshL 01-31-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3409050)
pmonibuv1
================
turns to interrogate Archie

"So Archie, how long have you been here? Where did you get that lead pipe from if this room repairs itself? If you have been here longer than both Emma and Bud, how come you havent been able to escape? Have you seen any of the previous people escape? Do you remember which doors have been pulled?"

"Too many cycles. It feels like years since I first came here. And this? This was here when I got here. After a while, I decided to build somewhere where I could just.. be. Noone, and I repeat, No One has ever escaped here since I've been here.

As for the doors pulled... I'm pretty sure that pretty much every single door has been opened once. Noone has escaped."

mfdat phantom 01-31-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3409056)
"Too many cycles. It feels like years since I first came here. And this? This was here when I got here. After a while, I decided to build somewhere where I could just.. be. Noone, and I repeat, No One has ever escaped here since I've been here.

As for the doors pulled... I'm pretty sure that pretty much every single door has been opened once. Noone has escaped."

phantom
=========
"Has someone entered your house? Just curious..."

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 03:10 PM

pmonibuv1
================

"Archie, whats in the shack?"

YoshL 01-31-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfdat phantom (Post 3409057)
phantom
=========
"Has someone entered your house? Just curious..."

"Go on inside. I'm still slightly angry that you continually attempt to enter without permission though.

I've got a bunch of blankets, a shovel, length of rope, hammer, saw, and some weird dark sheet I picked up. All of those were in the room, behind the walls. Can't imagine what you would use them for though."

bob bob 01-31-2011 03:13 PM

bob bob
==========
examines dark sheet

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 03:14 PM

pmonibuv1
================
gathers around bobbob to examine dark sheet

T-Force 01-31-2011 03:16 PM

T-Force
========
Joins bob^2 and pmon in examining the dark sheet after realizing the corner is just a corner.

pmonibuv1 01-31-2011 03:18 PM

pmonibuv1
================
takes the dark sheet, puts it to my face, and examines the lights.