Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG V: Red Alert! (Human Day 4 Victory?) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=18370)

alainbryden 12-3-2004 08:04 PM

Moogy just got instalynched. Will post chart in a second.

Moogy 12-3-2004 08:04 PM

I am the vigilante.

I kill Chardish.

K bye.

lightdarkness 12-3-2004 08:05 PM

Changing vote to qreepy until verification of moogy as vigilatie

Kilgamayan 12-3-2004 08:06 PM

Confirming Moogy's role as the vigilante.

Chardish is removed from the game.

With LD's change, this now leaves Moogy at 6 votes, one off of the new instalynch line of 7.

On a side note, this is a lovely way to get Chardish to support my no-lock idea for future games. -_-

User6773 12-3-2004 08:07 PM

Excuse me, Kilga?

I do believe Moogy was insta-lynched before he called vigilante. It's too late.

lightdarkness 12-3-2004 08:08 PM

Vigilantie confirmed

Vote change to Qreepy stands.

evilbutterfly 12-3-2004 08:10 PM

evilbutterfly

I'm not so sure I wanna bandwagon over to Qreepy, so I'll vote myself to avoid killing a human but not bandwagon.

Kilgamayan 12-3-2004 08:10 PM

Okay.

Game on hold until I can figure a way out of this mess. No voting allowed until it resumes.

In the meantime, feel free to discuss thoughts and opinions. Maybe someone will think of something I haven't considered yet and I'll like it.

roopert 12-3-2004 08:10 PM

oh dear....

evilbutterfly 12-3-2004 08:11 PM

Bah, fine, Qreepy. Sorry mate.

Edit: I thought Night started when the time was up no matter what...

Edit 2: Ignore the last two votes, if it turns out they're not valid.

User6773 12-3-2004 08:11 PM

Post edited upon reading Kilga's holds on voting.

alainbryden 12-3-2004 08:11 PM

I have to agree with chardish, 8 votes he was instalynched. Vigilante role was wasted.

*edit* I mean that's my interpretation of the rules

Moogy 12-3-2004 08:13 PM

[21:11] SeeingEyeCthulu: i have decided to use my vigilante power to kill chardish
[21:11] Kilgamayan: You have to post publicly.
[21:11] SeeingEyeCthulu: i am now
[21:11] Kilgamayan: And I'm writing the story now, so you better hope that people changed their votes before I've finished.

LD changed his vote before Kilga posted.

lightdarkness 12-3-2004 08:13 PM

My thoughts: Instalynch is an instant lynching, meaning as soon as the person has enough votes, the person is instantly killed.

This provides a dillema(sp), because moogy indeed was the vigilantie, and expossed himself, and killed someone.

It's hard to just say, ok Moogy is dead, because his role was useful, however in my case, when I think Chardish is human, I don't like the fact Chardish was killed.

It's really up to you Kilga, you have to decide :-\

Afrobean 12-3-2004 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Char
...Day 1 should have ended immediately after Blah's post and before Moogy's attempted vigilante move.

I agree whole heartedly. I mean, instalynch literally means instantly, right?

alainbryden 12-3-2004 08:14 PM

No one else post until Kilga says if Charish dies and moogy lives, or vice versa

Moogy 12-3-2004 08:15 PM

Instalynch is just a term.

Have any other games ended a day when we got a majority of votes?

lightdarkness 12-3-2004 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Game on hold until I can figure a way out of this mess. No voting allowed until it resumes.

In the meantime, feel free to discuss thoughts and opinions. Maybe someone will think of something I haven't considered yet and I'll like it.

Kilgamayan 12-3-2004 08:16 PM

The problem is that this is exactly why I don't support locking of topics as soon as a round "ends". New information may come up that wasn't there before, and if it comes out before the host shows up, then everyone goes with the flow.

That's how we've always played on BMS - I've seen more than one case where people got saved from death by after-buzzer information and vote-changing, and no one has really ever made an issue out of it, not even the person who got screwed.

blahblah18 12-3-2004 08:16 PM

well my assumption is if he told kilga on aim beforehand.. *check timestamps* and kilga said he was writing the story for it... then I dunno, its a tossup.. and I'll be fine with either decision, cuz there are def reasons both ways