Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115145)

rushyrulz 11-7-2010 04:49 PM

Re: FFR Perfect Project

That looks cool foxfire :)

leonid 11-7-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfire667 (Post 3337827)
I have a small question, since a whole bunch of different people are contributing, could each video being uploaded by a different person have a different tone or way of presentation than another? I'm just asking this because if they can I wouldn't mind putting a 5 or so second intro in my recordings...like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXVfph2ryXY

If not it isn't a big deal. I was just wondering because after my birthday party today I was going to try and shoot those songs I posted about, now that I have my tripod and everything. Didn't want to jump ahead and do something like that if it isn't approved first.

I don't really like that intro, and any kind of intro (unless it's shorter than 3 sec) for mere FFR gaming videos is kind of overkill imo.

Patashu 11-7-2010 05:30 PM

youtube videos do NOT need intros. that's what the description is for

KotHN 11-7-2010 06:02 PM

lol, well yeah, youtube videos do not need intros. I'll admit, I kinda like the idea, but I didn't really like ... that one XD Sorry foxfire.
Anyways, you guys seem to think we don't need them anyways, soooo, guess we'll leave it the way it is?

One Winged Angel 11-7-2010 06:04 PM

yo if we're taking away the three day limit shiz, I'll just upload my vids whenever I feel like it if someone doesn't already beat me to them~

Elite Ninja 11-7-2010 06:05 PM

Well I wont be able to submit vids for a while since Black Ops will be keeping company for a while but I will still try to submit atleast a few tomorrow before the launch.

KotHN 11-7-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3337945)
yo if we're taking away the three day limit shiz, I'll just upload my vids whenever I feel like it if someone doesn't already beat me to them~

send as many as you want, whenever you want :) they'll probably all get uploaded as long as they continue to meet to quality standards :P

ps, do some hard songs so the rest of n00bs can focus on the easy ones :P

rushyrulz 11-7-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KotHN (Post 3337955)
ps, do some hard songs so the rest of n00bs can focus on the easy ones :P

leonid >.>

My friend who just started was gonna do Super Mario but you went ahead and did it first. Elite players shouldn't go under 9.

Plan_Bsk81127 11-7-2010 06:17 PM

hey hey, leonid did that hardest songs already, Free Space, Power and all them are no joke, takes serious skillz

One Winged Angel 11-7-2010 06:18 PM

can I send in my toxi vid even though I kinda sorta act really excited at the end because I wasn't expecting it at all?

I'll go vid some FMOs in an hour-ish

rushyrulz 11-7-2010 06:19 PM

Can't you clip off the end in movie maker, OWA?

One Winged Angel 11-7-2010 06:20 PM

I could but it would end really abruptly because I shout 'get dicked on' as soon as the song ends lol

rushyrulz 11-7-2010 06:21 PM

Hey, it would be funny :)

Patashu 11-7-2010 06:40 PM

Telling you now so you don't have to go back over hundreds of videos later.
Each video should be tagged with:
flash flash revolution flashflashrevolution
And possibly other tags to make it even more likely to appear on a relevant search, like:
rhythm music game song sound keyboard stepmania sm ddr dance dance revolution rock band rb guitar hero gh finger fingers hand hands

AsphyxZero 11-7-2010 06:44 PM

Some more tags can include MrRubix, leonid, simfiles, black people.

leonid 11-7-2010 06:44 PM

put leonid in the tag; it's used frequentl....... god damn ninjad

AsphyxZero 11-7-2010 06:44 PM

Lmfao we posted that at the same time high-mother-****in-five.

leonid 11-7-2010 06:45 PM

o/

Quote:

5. When you send in your videos, please name the title of your email/video file "Song(Username)", this way we know who is the one playing the song and can be recognized for it.
btw I didn't read this :/ sorry

MrRubix 11-7-2010 06:51 PM

lol

MrMagic5239 11-7-2010 06:51 PM

Videos need uploaded :(