Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   EmU Hater's Unofficial Marathon Tourney (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=72452)

Smok3y 07-19-2007 06:47 PM

Re: EmU Hater's Unofficial Marathon Tourney

LOTS of goods this round, but eh, hopefully it will do.

rshadow8888 07-19-2007 09:51 PM

I might just not be able to submit this round. My computer is lagging so much I can't even pass any of these songs.

hullmo717 07-19-2007 09:55 PM

Now thats a silly reason for not submitting. I managed to get through and I didn't pass two of my songs last round.

rshadow8888 07-19-2007 10:00 PM

If the end comes and I can get by with just a submition, I will submit something. Until then, I guess I will just have to wait it out. I think synth needs to get the in game key mapping out, then have everyone stop touching the site. Every update is causing the site to lag more and more.

FRO 07-19-2007 11:54 PM

Damn it.

Gone for the weekend, with no access to a computer.

Good luck guys, unless somehow I make it to the next round.

ryanisadouche 07-20-2007 03:51 AM

4 Attachment(s)
lmao smokey you thought YOUR scores have lots of good mine are ridiclous. but no one seems to be posting scores so i'll keep these for now :)

Shouka 07-20-2007 07:45 PM

Soo, I AAAd mount chorus , but forgot to turn my printer off (for some reason having it on makes FFR lag like crazy). So, I had to spend about an hour and a half getting it back because it is really off-sync :(

WitchoftheSand 07-20-2007 08:45 PM

So yeah, I think these scores are pretty bad (except for the first one, but that is my worst one and I actually improved it), but I didn't have time to improve them. I wish the time period to turn in scores was longer than two days because I've been busy and this is the only time I have had to really play FFR, and I've barely played otherwise.

I swear I was going to /wrists trying to HURRY these scores. rofl. The first one I played a few times because I suck at it, and then I'd mess up on the second one. When I finally finished the second one, instead of taking a screenie, I accidentally refreshed, and then I had to eat dinner. And my last time I actually improved the first one so I had to put my foot down and said whatever I get now is what I'm stuck with.

@_@ today is stressful

Emu Hater 07-20-2007 11:30 PM

Scores have been updated. Gold contestants will not get a prize if they do not submit something so please submit.

rshadow8888 07-21-2007 01:13 AM

eh, I will submit later today. I am in the middle of a SM marathon, so I have to wait till that is done first.

Edit: Wow, my FFR still sucks, so I am surprised I passes any of these, let alone all of them. I just find it funny that the last time I played tribal transcendency before this, I had 5 goods.

AK_Parker 07-21-2007 11:29 AM

Emu Hater 07-21-2007 05:37 PM

Scores are updated. 5 1/2 hours left to get scores in.

Emu Hater 07-21-2007 08:53 PM

2 hours left to post something.

L[][]K 07-21-2007 09:32 PM

Sorry, but I will not be able to submit my scores. My computer is acting kind of strange, it won't let me log on. So I'm playing on my dad's crappy computer and there's no way I can beat some of your scores. =/

Sorry again.
~L[][]k~

L[][]K 07-21-2007 09:36 PM

I'll try to get some good scores on my dad's computer, but I doubt I'll get anything worth posting. :(

polarcow 07-21-2007 10:28 PM

rshadow8888 07-21-2007 11:03 PM

Round 3 is upon us. Hopefully I can still get through.

Emu Hater 07-21-2007 11:07 PM

Update will be short because i only have 1 score to put up.

Emu Hater 07-21-2007 11:29 PM

Round 4 is up. Congrats to witchofthesand for winning gold division by default.
Im giving one more chance for Hullmo and Megmo to claim their prizes by providing a final round/tiebreak. Silver will be under the same rules as gold regarding submission so submit something.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd rank prizes will go out when the tourney is complete. The raffle will be taking place soon and those credits will go out after I draw the winner.

*EDIT*Haru13th is the winner of the raffle bonus in the tourney. The credits will go out shortly.

rshadow8888 07-22-2007 12:02 AM

You just had to pick long songs with step charts that I can't stand.

Lovely.

Edit: Wow, these scores are bad even being forced to use a crappy spread combo.