Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG C: ANONYTWiG (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=131692)

twg1 09-11-2013 04:48 PM

Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

uh oh who fucked up

twg9 09-11-2013 06:16 PM

Our time is waning

twg14 09-11-2013 07:43 PM

Let's recap 12's game so far:

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972286)
Let's get this game started!

dohohoho

entrance is enthusiastic, immediately begins the meta they will be using this game, is that decision role neutral? I don't think so.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972452)
You know what sounds good right now?

Muffins.

Joke post, continuing playing in character. Yes it is encouraged, just pointing out this is pure imitation, of a user who doesn't even play TWG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972598)
Wait don't kill 4 he is my wolf buddy
We need to be a pack plz I love his or her fur

Joke post, felt this was the most human post 12 has made.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972601)
Dohoho

Fluff/ post count +1 post

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972746)
purple font seems suspicious

twg5

First vote of the game, hasn't mentioned thoughts on any players minus the joke post to 4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972755)
How dare you.

I'll muffin you to death mother fucker.

Not really in character minus the muffin part, but again useless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3972795)
in b4 everyone dies day 1 from oopsie-guesses

dohohoho

Neutral post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg12 (Post 3973480)
nobody has been talking to me on aim and it's making me sad :(

Unless you are 2 who thinks he knows who I am and won't shut up about it or if you are 9 who AT LEAST said the word hello and nothing else to me.

Dohohoho...

How long did you even stay on for? Did you make an effort to talk to anyone else?

Anyways before doing this reread I really was reading wolf on 12. For some reason all these neutral posts are being neutral.....Analysis has been tricky but you know what would help this game.....talking on AIM. Maybe if you people signed in or responded to me, I tried talking to 6 different people online today (all that I saw) and I got responses from NOBODY. Thread activity could counteract this, but hey this was dead as well.

I don't mind seeing 12 die, I am not convinced they are a wolf, but they annoy me and aren't trying to help the humans. There are a couple others on your level who could make good lynches to, so I am hoping maybe you will step it up a bit if you are human? People please give your thoughts on this?

twg3 09-11-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg9 (Post 3973426)
TWG EIGHT what makes my comment fish-like?

You know who enjoy fish? wolves.

Quote:

I meant not to say that you would stop playing or talking but rather that your vote appears as though you are actively trying to fit in with the crowd.
We are bred from a young age to quickly adapt to crowds to succeed, suggesting otherwise shows you attempting to throw a wrench into the ebb and flow. Perhaps you and your bourgeoisie compatriots thrive on being contrary. On top of your MOUNTAIN OF DEAD CORPSES.

Quote:

Humans should be voting to kill wolves. Putting pressure on a player by inching the player closer to death could be useful, I am not sure. I will consider that. However, this would be a more effectual tactic when used on a player more likely to respond, no?
No.

twg2 09-12-2013 04:13 PM

Okay, we are running out of time here people, it's time to make a decision. and d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duueeeeeeellll

FictionJunction 09-12-2013 04:25 PM

Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.

twg1 - 0 - twg15
twg2 - 2 - twg15, twg1
twg4 - 3 - twg13, twg8, twg2
twg5 - 1 - twg12
twg6 - 1 - twg9
twg9 - 2 - twg7, twg3
twg10 - 1 - twg6
twg12 - 1 - twg14
twg13 - 1 - twg4, twg14
twg14 - 1 - twg15

yet to vote: twg5, twg10, twg11

twg9 09-12-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg14
People please give your thoughts on this?

Twg12 and twg6 have acted similarly. Both have gone great lengths to impersonate somebody else, they have said little about other players. Of the two I think twg6 tried harder to mask a vote as somewhat serious, and has made more posts to try to look active. I am voting for twg6

twg7 09-12-2013 05:11 PM

At least from the posting style, I think it's good to put twg2 under a little more pressure. We're running out of time, yes, however, we could just let a KitB happen and it could be all the more beneficial for us.

twg12 09-12-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg14 (Post 3973837)
Let's recap 12's game so far:
How long did you even stay on for? Did you make an effort to talk to anyone else?

To answer that I added everyone on aim as just TWG# not TWG#@mailinator.

oopsie doopsie.

dohohoho

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg9 (Post 3974361)
Twg12 and twg6 have acted similarly. Both have gone great lengths to impersonate somebody else, they have said little about other players.

It's because we are really the same person. Except i'm twice the player 6 is or wil ever be. Literally.

6+6 = 12. dohohoho.

twg14 09-12-2013 05:20 PM

Time to make some plays. Okay I'm pretty sure 12 is human, thanks AIM because if it was just the thread then you'd be in some hot water.

Agreed with 9 that 6 is comparable in the strategy, and 6 does not look great to me. Light wolf leans on some people now too, 8 and 2. With the leading choices right now, I'd much rather lynch 2 than 4, 4 is too freakin bizarre, too wolfy to be a wolf? does anyone have a human read on 2? I have to force myself to associate them with the human team

I definitely will add pressure to twg6 though

twg14 09-12-2013 05:26 PM

Out of the non existent posters I like 3 the best, the other 2 can easily be wolves

twg3 09-12-2013 07:03 PM

<3 ilu2 14

twg6 09-12-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg9 (Post 3974361)
Twg12 and twg6 have acted similarly. Both have gone great lengths to impersonate somebody else, they have said little about other players. Of the two I think twg6 tried harder to mask a vote as somewhat serious, and has made more posts to try to look active. I am voting for twg6

The vote I placed was serious, as I explained after you questioned it. If I wanted to make it seem like a joke vote I would have made it way more clear. Also, how can you say that posting more is only "trying" to look active? I'm pretty sure posting with explanations and information (like I have been doing) is equal to showing activity.

It's good to see that we're all starting to work together to try to pinpoint wolves, so I have to give you guys that. However, from 14's rationing it seems that you're all applying pressure to me because to you I seem like the most iffy of the active players. You guys are almost completely forgetting the fact that at least 3 players are basically inactive (10, 3 and 5) which will inevitably become a big issue.

At this point, here are my reads:

twg1:

their first couple of posts were fluff/not adding to the thread, which is pretty much the same across the board. This post is really important though:

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg1 (Post 3972592)
oh right i forgot i'm support to just blindly agree with a statement anyone says. tbqh if anyone figures out a name of some suspicious player they consider a wolf, an early guess from a human to kill said suspicious player is a great benefit to the team.

but i do like the idealogy of finding out a random statement from someone else who's unknown, then agreeing with them without explanation, and then quoting it when it's vaguely applicable; this means i either got the guess right and you're tps, or i got the guess wrong and you have an alliance with twg14.

4 was leading onto something, where anyone who got the PM might have accidentally checked out the thread on their normal account (because i did but it was late at night so no one saw). so far i've seen: m0de, yoshL, and Gradiant. yoshL plays TWG regularly so i don't know if that was an accident or just checking out the thread; m0de might have seen the twgX updates to our profiles and came to check it out since he frequests profile chat; and gradiant is a friend of Charu, who's avatar is twg12's. nothing crazy, just throwing that idea out there

1 got some heat for trying to match players to usernames, but they had some good points on being able to tell who's who. This post came off a little bit heated, but I'm inclined to believe 1 is human.

twg2:

2's post have been almost all contentless/fluff posts, save for the few that they attacked 4 in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg2 (Post 3972574)
okay, I really want 4 dead.

He's having low/non-existent content posts, he isn't getting us anywhere like this. I say the best way that he can help us move forward from here is to insta him, and then use the night kill to really start getting a good look at players.

It seems like they really want 4 dead, mostly because of the "what the fuck" moment 4 had earlier on as well as the no-content posts point. I don't have a great read on 2 but I'm suspicious.

twg3:

Although they were pretty inactive up until today/yesterday, I'm not convinced they're a wolf at this point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg3 (Post 3973558)
I agree, that whole post was fishy. I don't like your tone TWG9

This is the only vote they've cast so far. There's a little bit of support there, but I initially thought that it's kind of a bandwagon vote. Until, they posted again:

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg3 (Post 3973887)
You know who enjoy fish? wolves.

We are bred from a young age to quickly adapt to crowds to succeed, suggesting otherwise shows you attempting to throw a wrench into the ebb and flow. Perhaps you and your bourgeoisie compatriots thrive on being contrary. On top of your MOUNTAIN OF DEAD CORPSES.

No.

It's worded ambiguously but I admire their bluntness. At this point I'm leaning towards a human role for 3, but we'll have to see.

twg4:

tl;dr I don't know. 4 has the most posts of anyone in this thread, which isn't a good indicator of what side they're on. The beginning was a clusterfuck because they were just... crazy. Then again, it could just be something to get everyone to brand them unimportant to the game because of the amount of filler/spam posts being made. After a while they started actively contributing to the thread, which has me leaning towards a human role.

I could take a long time on this read, but I think everyone else has grilled them to bits. I think that since a lot of votes were being piled onto them, they started to straighten up and began to contribute.

twg5:

They've only posted 4 times... basically all of which had no content. I don't know if they're just trying an UTR approach or what, but I'm really iffy. I don't like the fact that they haven't been playing actively, because they could just be passively observing and planning tactics, which is a big red flag.

I don't have time to write out the rest right now, but I will post them later.

twg6 09-12-2013 07:17 PM

Cheers,
Synthlight

(you didn't see that)

twg11 09-12-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twg6 (Post 3973175)
I completely disagree. This game is anonymous for a reason, and half of the fun is how you go about using the theme to your advantage.

Cheers,
Synthlight

For all that I wrote, this feels like a cop out. Sorry Synth, but if other people are going for you, you've still got the most disconcerting feeling about you to me and I'm more comfy with you going in compare to others.

As far as four goes, I find the Mimzy thing irritating but they bring up some pretty solid points and I especially thought posting the rule clarification with the reasoning they did came off as human (though it seems like bad form to keep information about the rules to oneself anyway).

twg14 09-12-2013 07:19 PM

So we should meet in the middle and lynch 8??

FictionJunction 09-12-2013 07:22 PM

twg1 - 0 - twg15
twg2 - 3 - twg15, twg1, twg7
twg4 - 3 - twg13, twg8, twg2
twg5 - 1 - twg12
twg6 - 2 - twg9, twg14
twg9 - 1 - twg7, twg3
twg10 - 1 - twg6
twg12 - 0 - twg14
twg13 - 1 - twg4, twg14
twg14 - 1 - twg15

yet to vote: twg5, twg10, twg11

votes for mimzy and synth do not count.

twg11 09-12-2013 07:25 PM

Ahh, dammit man, I thought you weren't gonna say anything. Now I feel like an asshole.

twg11 09-12-2013 07:39 PM

Well AT LEAST IT DIDN'T COUNT but I don't feel so bad that I'm not gonna follow through. I still feel like you're the sketchiest, twg6. Maybe you should ban all dissenters. That's an admin power, isn't it?

twg14 09-12-2013 07:42 PM

3 way KitB lol, this is good I suppose