Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Zenith's Valentine Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122277)

TheThong 02-12-2012 06:33 PM

Re: Zenith's Valentine Tournament!

Can I choose guitar vs piano...? XD I wonder how scoring would work out.

wildfireskunk 02-12-2012 06:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheThong (Post 3636586)
Can I choose guitar vs piano...? XD I wonder how scoring would work out.

I think we should all agree to play the same song to make it fair. I don't mind what you 2 pick, but I think you'd probably rather pick Guitar vs Piano. I don't mind either tbh, but...

TheThong 02-12-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3636589)
I think we should all agree to play the same song to make it fair. I don't mind what you 2 pick, but I think you'd probably rather pick Guitar vs Piano. I don't mind either tbh, but...

I don't really mind, I just zone out in lengthy songs. It's cool, I'll submit a score for Max forever.

wildfireskunk 02-12-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheThong (Post 3636604)
I don't really mind, I just zone out in lengthy songs. It's cool, I'll submit a score for Max forever.

I'll message popsicle. We could all just play both songs and then decide. I think picking whatever we all feel is cool would be best ^^

RadiantVibe 02-12-2012 10:04 PM

YES! Finally got it! :D

popsicle_3000 02-13-2012 01:42 AM

i'd much rather guitar. my best on max is something like 87-ugly-0-ugly

Winrar 02-13-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 3633458)
Round 2 has Begun and will end on Sunday

New songs plzzzzzzzz :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3636608)
3 clean on Max Forever

Seriously, I'm in a higher division and I can't even FC that song let alone pa it. Good job on it.

RadiantVibe 02-13-2012 05:12 PM

This tournament seems very unorganized.
_Zenith_, can you please update the original post with scores or make a google doc or something so we can see where we're at?
Also can we see the songs for the next round? ./anxious

_Zenith_ 02-13-2012 11:19 PM

Okay people. I am giving an extension to Thursday for Round 2, Most of the people didn't submit due to my inactivity.

~Sending PM's to EVERYONE (Even if you submitted already) to let people know that they need to Submit for Round 2.

~Updated OP, Added a spreadsheet and shared with everyone, please click the link and tell me if something is wrong. I would gladly appreciate the help.

~Credit problem.
Due to the recent bug attack on peoples credits. This tournament Credit Pool got affected. I have 100k still, but 42k was taken for some reason, I have contacted Three Admins, but nobody has done anything yet, and tbh, I don't think they will do anything.

Sorry to all of you for this inconvenience!

EDIT:
~Sent ALL PM's to every participant except those who were eliminated in the first round. Again terribly sorry for this incident!

TheThong 02-14-2012 04:12 AM

Zenith, just wondering - how did you calculate the round 2 scores? And do Popsicle and I need to play another song or just stick to our original score on Chaoz Fantasy?

_Zenith_ 02-14-2012 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheThong (Post 3637728)
Zenith, just wondering - how did you calculate the round 2 scores? And do Popsicle and I need to play another song or just stick to our original score on Chaoz Fantasy?

I haven't done any calculations. Please play MAX Forever if Chaoz Fantasy is giving you any issues, that goes for D2.

popsicle_3000 02-14-2012 05:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 3637749)
I haven't done any calculations. Please play MAX Forever if Chaoz Fantasy is giving you any issues, that goes for D2.

gg D2! sigh max forever... i'll be so far behind wildfire after this round...
and my 1st score submission. i'll try again tomorrow.
always a miss thrown in there...

TheThong 02-14-2012 07:53 AM

I think...that's as good as it's going to get. Wildfire, your PA skills on this song are crazy. XD

hi19hi19 02-14-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 3637611)
~Credit problem.
Due to the recent bug attack on peoples credits. This tournament Credit Pool got affected. I have 100k still, but 42k was taken for some reason, I have contacted Three Admins, but nobody has done anything yet, and tbh, I don't think they will do anything.

Sorry to all of you for this inconvenience!

Spam Sprite-
He said he would fix it and this is important, because it's other people's donations.

If not I will donate the remaining 42k. Considering Sprite- gave me 500k+ because he was lazy when he reset my credits, we'll say it came from him lol

wildfireskunk 02-14-2012 10:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 3637749)

I'm happy to do Guitar vs Piano if you agree, since Max Forever is gonna see me rather far ahead... XD My MF score is at the top of the page, I'll post GvP here too just incase :)

For the credit thing, as mentioned by Hi19hi19, contact Sprite about it and make mention it's for the tournament pot too. With any luck, and a recent screenshot if you have one, you should get them back without much issue.

EDIT: In an effort not to seem such a dick for indexing Max Forever, I am instead submitting a spread score for it. I was surprised I did so well. You guys still need to work hard. *still feels like a dick* XD

_Zenith_ 02-14-2012 05:24 PM

Okay since you guys seem to take a dislike to MF. Please submit a GvP (Guitar Vs. Piano) score. Sorry for making you go through that crap :(
~Hi19, I will message him again, but thank you if you do donate :)

TheThong 02-14-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3637791)
I'm happy to do Guitar vs Piano if you agree, since Max Forever is gonna see me rather far ahead... XD My MF score is at the top of the page, I'll post GvP here too just incase :)

EDIT: In an effort not to seem such a dick for indexing Max Forever, I am instead submitting a spread score for it. I was surprised I did so well. You guys still need to work hard. *still feels like a dick* XD

Hey, no need to feel like that. :)

Guitar Vs Piano score in case:

WSCB 02-14-2012 05:52 PM

I'm mad at the last good AND THIS RUN.

tofurox 02-14-2012 10:36 PM

popsicle_3000 02-15-2012 01:23 AM

dang thong!! gotta fix my 19-2-0-8 on it