Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Post one "Did ya know" fact about yourself. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119075)

LJRoX 06-3-2011 12:57 AM

Re: Post one "Did ya know" fact about yourself.

Everyone knows I write music and compose..

But did you know I'm naturally very talented at FPS, any kind: fast paced, third person, etc.
one example is CS 1.6 (not source) People I know have played for like 5-7 years and I've been playing since last December and pretty much rape them strat/reflex/knowledge-wise. Also Quake.

Mans0n 06-3-2011 01:04 AM

Did you guy's know that one of my tracks has gotten 10k+ downloads.

it makes me feel good

Reincarnate 06-3-2011 01:06 AM

Did you know that the reason I knew Tsuka was lying about his girlfriend being Breekan is because I actually knew who Breekan was IRL?

Niala 06-3-2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mans0n (Post 3479551)
yeah i can control my body, It's just that my whole body is overwhelmed with that same feeling as when a limb falls asleep. It hasn't happened since january, and even before that it happened months ago.

And I'm always fully conscious. Though I've learned that going into the bathroom and sitting down and closing my eyes and thinking happy thoughts + controlling my breathing will make it go away..

Got me, then. Sorry, not a doctor.

And even if I was, I'm not Dr. House, so...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3479553)
<3

Keep me posted on how you are progressing haha

I just finished Twilight Town a couple of hours ago. :3

Mans0n 06-3-2011 01:09 AM

Thanks for the effort anyways, Niala. Though I don't think i will ever find out what happened to me..

~kitty~ 06-3-2011 01:14 AM

Did you know I've had a leaf slip deep into my eye socket when I was a child? It slipped around my eyeball, by the way. I pulled it out immediately, and it felt really weird. My eye was lubricated to the point where it looked like I was crying from one eye.

Niala 06-3-2011 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mans0n (Post 3479571)
Thanks for the effort anyways, Niala. Though I don't think i will ever find out what happened to me..

Np, although it could still be epilepsy, an auto-immune disorder, or a tumor in your kidneys/liver/brain. It could also just be a body anomaly, I suppose. I'm just guessing based on my best friend is a med student and likes to talk about this shit a lot, so it doesn't mean much. xD You may want to get it checked out, though, because it seems like something that's potentially dangerous.

Mans0n 06-3-2011 01:18 AM

I kind of thought the same thing, but I don't want to freak my parents out or anything. Since it has never been life threatening I think. Plus I'm thinking it had something to do with the drug i was doing at the time..

Niala 06-3-2011 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mans0n (Post 3479575)
I kind of thought the same thing, but I don't want to freak my parents out or anything. Since it has never been life threatening I think. Plus I'm thinking it had something to do with the drug i was doing at the time..

... Lol, that's like saying "so doctor I had this really bad seizure and idk how it happened btw I was on crystal meth when it happened what do you think it was?"

Mans0n 06-3-2011 01:47 AM

Damnit Niala definitely not the crystal meth..

eastsideman09 06-3-2011 02:05 AM

Did you know I've lost 20 pounds in the last two weeks? Much needed, still dieting, gettin sexy.

OneHandNow 06-3-2011 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsideman09 (Post 3479582)
Did you know I've lost 20 pounds in the last two weeks? Much needed, still dieting, gettin sexy.

You must now post updated pictures in the Pictures thread!

DarknessXoXLight 06-3-2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3479542)
Did you know Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is an amazing game and after 5 years I picked it up again, and this time I'm not only gonna complete it again, but rather try to 100% it (full bestiary etc)

Wish me luck.

I LOVE Paper Mario. You have no idea what you just rekindled. <3 <3 <3

m0de 06-3-2011 02:28 AM

did you know that i actually live walking distance from the ffr server, synthlight, and also superfreak :D (actually about 20 mins driving but yeah) and ive still never met any of them. server included lol.

3lijah 06-3-2011 02:39 AM

Did you know that I saw The Hangover Part 2 and X-Men First Class back to back? Boss movies, btw. Especially Hangover lmao.

i love you 06-3-2011 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 3479566)
Did you know that the reason I knew Tsuka was lying about his girlfriend being Breekan is because I actually knew who Breekan was IRL?

LOL owned

PS: Did you guys know that I once lost 10 pounds in one day by exercising and eating nothing but rice? Can anyone explain how this is possible btw? XD

bmah 06-3-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3479596)
LOL owned

PS: Did you guys know that I once lost 10 pounds in one day by exercising and eating nothing but rice?

have you seen Jenny yet? :)

eastsideman09 06-3-2011 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHandNow (Post 3479585)
You must now post updated pictures in the Pictures thread!

alksjdf;lkasdjf I never really took a "before" picture, but I might could get something to compare to. I can notice a little bit of a difference, but the change isn't drastic yet.

Also, did you know I move into my apartment August 1st? Finally moving out!

DarknessXoXLight 06-3-2011 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0de (Post 3479588)
did you know that i actually live walking distance from the ffr server, synthlight, and also superfreak :D (actually about 20 mins driving but yeah) and ive still never met any of them. server included lol.

Wait ... Synthlight is in Illinois? o_O Never knew this. And you live 20 minutes from me too then. :P

m0de 06-3-2011 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight (Post 3479605)
Wait ... Synthlight is in Illinois? o_O Never knew this. And you live 20 minutes from me too then. :P

haha yeah. and i knew you lived near me.. lurked your profile like 2 days ago and realized it O_O you live right near eric :D