Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Suspicious scores thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123186)

mi40 07-27-2012 11:31 AM

Re: Suspicious scores thread~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoiled_Milk (Post 3733955)
Anaru is a pathological liar and a huge failure at "mind manipulation". You are very blind to believe anything he says at this point, sorry to say.

yeah i manipulated aj's mind to make him believe that i sent him files for his tourney and also manipulated people's minds into thinking my ffrcp summer 2012 were acceptable
and i also manipulated your mom if you know what i mean

i also lied about being asian and being good at this game

i actually cant fc counting snow sry

Spoiled_Milk 07-28-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 3734021)
yeah i manipulated aj's mind to make him believe that i sent him files for his tourney and also manipulated people's minds into thinking my ffrcp summer 2012 were acceptable
and i also manipulated your mom if you know what i mean

i also lied about being asian and being good at this game

i actually cant fc counting snow sry

Smart ass prick.

PS- My mother's dead, asshole.

Emithith 07-28-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3727446)
If this continues, it's giving the message that he doesn't care.

Hackers give a shit?
This is new..

Spoiled_Milk 07-28-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3734422)
Hackers give a shit?
This is new..

It's clear the dude didn't give a shit to begin with..I mean, c'mon seriously. How many chances did he get? And people are still dumb enough to believe his shit even after being caught in a huge lie. If it were up to me, I'd have him off this site for the reminder of his existence on this Earth.

DarknessXoXLight 07-28-2012 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoiled_Milk (Post 3734425)
It's clear the dude didn't give a shit to begin with..I mean, c'mon seriously. How many chances did he get? And people are still dumb enough to believe his shit even after being caught in a huge lie. If it were up to me, I'd have him off this site for the reminder of his existence on this Earth.

maybe he just wants to ... be hardcore~ ALL THE WAY

... make some friends. :c

Spoiled_Milk 07-28-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight (Post 3734430)
maybe he just wants to ... be hardcore~

... make some friends. :c

Cool beans but it isn't accepted here or this thread wouldn't exist, yea? I don't ally myself with people like him, no friendship wanted from that guy. I have, however, expanded my friends list on here over the years and those people aren't cheaters :3

Choofers 07-28-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoiled_Milk (Post 3734420)
Smart ass prick.

PS- My mother's dead, asshole.

who fucen smells oh it's you spoiled milk

bmah 07-28-2012 04:27 AM

This thread is for resolving suspicious scores with evidence. It is not a place to make accusatory statements that only serve to stir up an argument. Conversations of a more personal nature should go to the PMs. Don't bring it here please.

Spoiled_Milk 07-28-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3734435)
This thread is for resolving suspicious scores with evidence. It is not a place to make accusatory statements that only serve to stir up an argument. Conversations of a more personal nature should go to the PMs. Don't bring it here please.

Not intended to "stir up an argument", simply stating the obvious here haha.

i heart candy 07-28-2012 04:36 AM

I ate all my popcorn...shit.

Choofers 07-28-2012 04:42 AM

where's bill is a great file I am all for mi40 staying a member of FFR as long as he doesn't bot scores again WHERE'S BILL BILL BILL BILLB

Hateandhatred 07-28-2012 04:46 AM

mfw I had to double check to make sure I wasn't in TGB.

mi40 07-28-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3734435)

thanks bmah for your wise words
not sure who spoiled milk is but he seems to be very antagonistic towards me :-?:-? let be franz : )))?all hail hypnotoa d

( aslo i can not take u seriously wit xx{dark420sasuKe{xx avatr sry.. "( ")

.. i wait for da next batch and moar sm packs : ))))

wheresbill :confused:

sspeckless 07-28-2012 02:39 PM

Can someone explain how QueenChrysalis has been a member for .26 years and managed 316 FCs and 27 AAAs?

AlexDest 07-28-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sspeckless (Post 3734650)
Can someone explain how QueenChrysalis has been a member for .26 years and managed 316 FCs and 27 AAAs?

Because he plays FFR.

qqwref 07-28-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Maybe he played another rhythm game before? These statistics are not all that crazy, I bet a serious player could get these stats in one day if they really wanted to.

i heart candy 07-28-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

I've been a member for .09 years and I have 555 AAA's with 560 FCs lol.

TC_Halogen 07-28-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3734673)
Maybe he played another rhythm game before? These statistics are not all that crazy, I bet a serious player could get these stats in one day if they really wanted to.

I agree.

Someone who might not have keyboard smashing (lol?) experience might have experience in other music-related games. Having an understanding of ITG and DDR makes timing in this game pretty easy.

EDIT: lol Asher :p

QueenChrysalis 07-31-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

I guess I can answer this. I play too much (or perhaps not enough) and have rhythm game experience.

Xiz 08-1-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenChrysalis (Post 3736974)
I guess I can answer this. I play too much (or perhaps not enough) and have rhythm game experience.

Holy crap. Just a few weeks ago you were at like 80 lolz.
Queen for D1
*Cries*