Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

Litodude 03-14-2017 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

@inD

it seems like you're just reading through the thread catching up

fwiw posting at 924pm of a #1647 and then again at 940 for a post at #1722 is 'normal'

thesunfan 03-14-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4532948)
this after saying he's not someone you would say has an activity tell yesterday, even after he had a lot of activity?

also this doesn't really square with the thing you just said in recent posts about not knowing lito that well, and seems to extend beyond this game

I've only seen him play town so I know he has that mentality aside from like my 4th game on FFR where he made it to day 5 and didn't post because FFRTWG was still in the dark ages and replacements were not as common

I don't know if he would fake dumbtells as a wolf. Gun to my head I would guess no but I'm not at all going to factor that into my read of him and I don't really think you should as well.

I was tunneled in on Freezin yesterday, it got to a pretty ridiculous point. Yes, the statements are conflicting, but the statement I made yesterday was because I was tunneled in. I mean, I don't think its out of his range to post this much as a wolf, but damn, its really, really draining to post a lot as a wolf, so I do feel like I did owe him another look for several reasons, that being one of them

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4532877)
Sunfan just nets even more information than Litodude with his flip.

If my vote wasn't already on you this'd probably trigger it. I've said this 1000x, but.. If your primary reason for voting someone is info, you better provide exactly what info you're after or gtfo

What info do you gain from sunfan's lynch?
Exactly what's your next step if he flips town? What if he flips wolf?
Exactly how will his flip affect your reads in both cases?

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4532878)
Oh yeah that reminds me of a hot take I had while napping

Sunfan is only player I'd consider for an information lynch today

.... Please wait for Haku to respond and THEN answer the same thing I just asked him.
Do kindly wait until he responds though

inDheart 03-14-2017 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532396)
why not vote Tokzic initially
idr if the wagon hadn't really formed yet but there was absolutely the potential for it to form if it hadn't

gonna use this to own my vote

there were two votes a little further out from eod that i remember, lito's and mine

mine was from remembering fire emblem where he showed up at the end of day 2 to post some GAME THOUGHTS super last minute and look in the zone way more than when he pulled the edgeworth gambit, plus it meant i could get off freezin

tokzic caused chaos when he popped in in this game, but he was also making votes with things that looked like reasons

i don't have a good answer for why i didn't want sunfan to die

YoshL 03-14-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4532878)
Oh yeah that reminds me of a hot take I had while napping

Sunfan is only player I'd consider for an information lynch today

do you believe that an information lynch is appropriate at this time.

Litodude 03-14-2017 11:54 PM

my votes stays.

Litodude 03-14-2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4532956)
do you believe that an information lynch is appropriate at this time.

oh my god i can fucking imagine yoshl's face rn as straight ":|" when writing this out.

still wolf imo but fucking hilarious

Hakulyte 03-14-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532952)
If my vote wasn't already on you this'd probably trigger it. I've said this 1000x, but.. If your primary reason for voting someone is info, you better provide exactly what info you're after or gtfo

What info do you gain from sunfan's lynch?
Exactly what's your next step if he flips town? What if he flips wolf?
Exactly how will his flip affect your reads in both cases?

If Sunfan is town, my "world" or whatever I'm doing will fall apart immediately and the other two are most likely town.

Info lynch is better now than later. (it should have been done yesterday)

YoshL 03-14-2017 11:58 PM

yo lito so i'm not confused, can you reiterate the read you have on me because quoting a post and saying "still wolf" doesn't actually clarify anything other than the fact that you think that i'm scum, which does very little in actually forwarding or explaining to the rest of the people here anything regarding actually forwarding your read(s) into results

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4532911)
also do shado/freezin as wolves suddenly think i've recovered and gotten better merely by showing up for eod, knowing they would be sealing off a mislynch when really any wagon could gain traction like lightknight's did?

like i can see spicy oddball reads being a shado thing but gradiant did some towny things besides, which mean i've been looking favorably on his slot anyway

Are you fully caught up to thread?
It's not cause you showed up, it's HOW you played once you did. As sunfan pointed out though, that's apparently how you roll as either alignment, which I wouldn't know cause I don't think I've seen you wolf it yet

thesunfan 03-14-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532745)
I don't think inDheart is the type to (visibly) panic
I've seen him wolf when he feels like he is in trouble in both forum and TWG and while I think he was panicking internally, I don't think he's the type to visibly panic, and it felt like if roundbox WAS a wolf, that was a way to give a quick townread on a partner

about this, I think if inDheart is a wolf, the word "Frozen" would describe him under stress many more times than the world "Panicking" would

thesunfan 03-14-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532961)
Are you fully caught up to thread?
It's not cause you showed up, it's HOW you played once you did. As sunfan pointed out though, that's apparently how you roll as either alignment, which I wouldn't know cause I don't think I've seen you wolf it yet

fire emblem

Litodude 03-15-2017 12:00 AM

yeah sure tl;dr you lied about being inactive and it was a toss up at the time between you and suns

u reconciled that you were busy with mom stuff or something...but i still didn't trust it

i had mentioned u a couplel times itt about my reads but u never responded so u never fell into my radar super hard as wolf until eod clusterfuck of you, charu, rbx, and ind bandwagoning

Litodude 03-15-2017 12:00 AM

@yoshl

jfc ...

thesunfan 03-15-2017 12:02 AM

...you think he lied about being inactive?

ShadoWolfe 03-15-2017 12:02 AM

I also don't like how you're reading me based on Gradi. That was nice at first cause I didn't have pressure on me and could focus on the game, but I feel like I've contributed more than Gradi has at this juncture and should be read by the merit of my own posts.
At least that way I know when you're bullshitting me.

@inD

YoshL 03-15-2017 12:05 AM

alright, i guess to clarify, i posted to start out that i was going to be inactive "this phase" (d0), and proceeded to make use of the 2-3 hours that i did have that weekend to do as much as i could - admittedly it was kinda fucked by haku's attention whoring, but after that, i don't think i was lying about being inactive, or rather, trying to argue that i was lying becomes a purely semantical argument, about whether i meant the entire phase, or for the majority of the phase.

in terms of the eod, i think i explained that freezinice's post flipped my perspective on him enough to not want to lynch him d0. lightnight's cop claim made me switch back to freezin because he was the best available lynch that i saw, until i saw the shift onto tokzic in the last couple moments, and made the split second decision that yes, tokzic was definitely more scum than freezinice at the time.

if the first part of your read on me is like, the majority of your scum read on me, then idk what to say that's kinda dumb lol

Litodude 03-15-2017 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532967)
...you think he lied about being inactive?

other way around
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530047)
don't expect me to be active this phase.

PROCEEDS TO POST EXCESSIVELY

YoshL 03-15-2017 12:06 AM

i'm viewing litodude as basically the same as afrobean atm in his "lynch all liars" mentality in any case