Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

thesunfan 03-14-2017 08:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532774)
Don't even try it. His slot is still 10x more towny than yours atm. I saw your question earlier and wondered if it was even allowed, and whether you'd use it as a base for scumreading him after he left.

what do you mean allowed?
ofc it is allowed

I do think his slot is townie but if he is a wolf he would have no answer for that question at all

thesunfan 03-14-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532773)
Pretty sure I said he started it but didn't really try to pull people on it. Then I referred to that as "wagon going". I know it never took off, but I liked that he went outside of you/freezin, especially since he went to inD

What must be interesting for you is that both of us read you town for having fun with your posts early on early. I dont think that kind of read is common. Have you gotten read like that before?

I guess we're talking about semantics
he was the last person in the game to place a vote and the vote he placed was on lightknight then Tokzic both very, very late

I really don't think he tried to get a wagon going on inDheart regardless, just announced his skepticism of him

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532775)
I get reads of that kind of DM all the time, from both sides of the spectrum

I don't actually remember you townreading me for that reason but you saying you liked roundbox's reason or something like that

I don't really think its a good read, I enjoy playing as both alignments, but roundbox seems kinda insistent on it

I don't think its anywhere near mind blowing for either of you to have that read as town, I just think you should have higher wariness of me so that when I roll wolf again I don't own both of you by having a good time

Haha yeah I wasn't planning on ever using that again, or at least in the near future. It's too easy to fake fun.

It's the basis of my earliest townread of you, from before I joined the game. Reread my notespost for reference if necessary.
K bbl

thesunfan 03-14-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532778)
ofc it is allowed

I do think his slot is townie but if he is a wolf he would have no answer for that question at all

I mean either way its not going to happen but it is saddening

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532779)
I guess we're talking about semantics
he was the last person in the game to place a vote and the vote he placed was on lightknight then Tokzic both very, very late

I really don't think he tried to get a wagon going on inDheart regardless, just announced his skepticism of him

He definitely voted him. I think I remember noticing that AA missed it in VC but got sidetracked and forgot

thesunfan 03-14-2017 08:18 PM

I missed it then
lemme look for it
do you remember when it was roughly?

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532778)
ofc it is allowed

He said he was replacing. Asking him a question "before he leaves" doesn't qualify as discussing his replacement?
I was hoping he'd respond so I didn't say this when you asked (lol immorality 😅), but yeah that seemed borderline

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 08:20 PM

Last thing, I'ma find rb's vote 1sec

thesunfan 03-14-2017 08:21 PM

oh
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that's probably not ok I wasn't even thinking about that

thesunfan 03-14-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4532785)
Last thing, I'ma find rb's vote 1sec

I just looked and I swear it didn't happen
he made a post saying that he was going to vote within a group of 3 people + charu towards the end but there's nothing after that

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 08:26 PM

Oh. Wow. Guess I imagined the whole thing. I must've just been pumped to see someone else scumreading inD (from his reads list)
My bad, hope you didn't waste your time looking
Kk really g2g bbl

ShadoWolfe 03-14-2017 08:30 PM

Shit that vote impacted my townlean on him, too 'cause I thought he voted inD then got off once inD "wasn't scrambling"
Guess I gotta reread roundbox later.
K peace lmao

Charu 03-14-2017 08:32 PM

If thesunfan's a wolf, then majority of his posts this phase are really unnecessary..

Just sayin'.

Litodude 03-14-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532772)
kinda sad choof bounced
was gonna vote him till I got an explanation

lol

ok

choof 03-14-2017 08:48 PM

sorry I just had like 12 hours of work dropped into my lap and I'm unemployed so I'm definitely going to take the work over the game, sorry

but I will say that I was seriously thinking about sunfan while playing soa and I remembered that his read on me when I'm town and when he's town (at least afaik I can't remember the last time I played against a wolf sunfan) and he's almost always the first one to lock clear me, unless AA is in the game. it generally manifests as one or two posts, not all of the posts that he's made about me in the game thus far

if I had the time I'd iso and make a post of every time he's said "lol ur town" to me in the game but I am fairly certain I need three hands to count the times he's said it, which rubs me the wrong fucking way and really makes me think he's trying to pocket me insteaed of telling people that I'm town. yes we know that I'm town because we've had yoshl and haku say that I'm doing my town meta you don't have to repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repe- *is fucking shot*

choof 03-14-2017 08:49 PM

if god wills a bottle of adderall into my lap within the next like 10 minutes I won't replace out

Litodude 03-14-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4532741)
@lito, what prompted this?

are you srs

i'll reply after i grab some dinner but before i start w/ this

are you srs?

thesunfan 03-14-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4532802)
are you srs

i'll reply after i grab some dinner but before i start w/ this

are you srs?

I don't really know what you're saying there

thesunfan 03-14-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4532798)
but I will say that I was seriously thinking about sunfan while playing soa and I remembered that his read on me when I'm town and when he's town (at least afaik I can't remember the last time I played against a wolf sunfan) and he's almost always the first one to lock clear me, unless AA is in the game. it generally manifests as one or two posts, not all of the posts that he's made about me in the game thus far

meh I guess I don't know what I would've gotten out of this

thesunfan 03-14-2017 09:22 PM

I guess the response feels more townie than not?
like its better than what wolfchoof would say imo