Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121802)

gold stinger 07-15-2012 10:37 PM

Re: Team Pony

Round 2 Day 1 is coming to an end, and it is time once again to calculate scores for Team Pony! There are quite some score updates to go around, and there's plenty of buzz on D4 and D6's current file where some people think they both may become a AAA or die round! Just something to keep in mind. On with the nightly scoring spotlight!:

.Xiz (D1) Clocks in a fashionably late AAA!
.ryuyasha (D1) Creates a late Full Combo! You're safe for now!
.TwistedPhoenix (D3) Gets a huge score improvement, to a whopping 3-0-0-1 score!
.00Razor00 (D6) Is last needing to get the AAA for D6!
.DarknessXoXLight (D4) Still struggling to get the AAA, sitting on 0-0-0-3!
.danny53x (D5) Plummets under the elimination line!

[RED ZONE]: danny53x,

As always, (lol that is getting so repetitive,) the link to the full Team Pony Tournament Post is located below!:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1683

Also, congratulations to everyone who has tried their hardest to get the best score possible during the tournament! Together, we have raised over 100,000,000 points when combining our best scores!

As of this update:
TOTAL TEAM SCORE: 101,175,780

EDIT: I have just received word that Darkomni has moved up from D4 to D5! His scores and placement will be updated momentarily in the Team Pony Tournament Post, and A D5 Tournament Signature will be available soon for Darkomni.

EDIT2:

DarknessXoXLight 07-15-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3726923)
.DarknessXoXLight (D4) Still struggling to get the AAA, sitting on 0-0-0-3!

PS: Not struggling, just not trying atm. :P

evanescence_death4ever 07-16-2012 12:46 AM

Does anyone have any tips for the D2 song? I guess I should just keep playing it to get better, but I've played it over 80 times and I still seem to suck at it.

>.<

Darkomni 07-16-2012 01:02 AM

Honestly, I'm glad I got moved up. My scores lately have been really dumb.

-snip woop i'm dumb-

Findarian 07-16-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkomni (Post 3726989)
Honestly, I'm glad I got moved up. My scores lately have been really dumb.

-snip woop i'm dumb-

Welcome to D5 =D

00Razor00 07-16-2012 03:15 AM

too lazy to AAA

zzz

Darkomni 07-16-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Razor00 (Post 3727042)
too lazy to AAA

zzz

rest in piss

DanMeister1234 07-16-2012 05:01 AM

I seriously can't be bothered to AAA my song aswell. I'll try but it's so annoyingly stepped lol! XD

gold stinger 07-16-2012 10:04 AM

Round 2 Day 2 is in full swing! Division 6 has miraculously turned into a AAA or die round! This might spell trouble for 00Razor00, as he is the last person in Team Pony that is needed to AAA Round 2 in Division 6! Most of everyone else seems to be in the clearing for this round, but some other people are getting near elimination lines, and they may want to change their scores soon. Quite a couple of updates to go around, so make sure to check out today's scoring spotlight:

.ShadowAmnesia (D2) Has fallen down to directly on top of the elimination line!
.Darkomni (D5) Lands his first score in D5 with a 3-0-0-0 Single Digit Good!
.00Razor00 (D6) Has went underneath the elimination line!

[RED ZONE]: danny53x, 00Razor00,

and just like every update, the link to the Team Pony Tournament Post is always provided below ^^:

Also, I just thought I would bring this up since most of the people in skype already knew about it but, tomorrow is my birthday. Just thought you should know. Might be away a little bit tomorrow but I'll try to keep consistent to my daily tournament updates. I don't know what my family has planned for me.

EDIT: Saw DarknessXoXLight's D4 AAA in the official thread. Congratulations to everyone participating in D4, for everyone in D4 is now guaranteed to move onto Round 3!

DissonantMuse 07-16-2012 03:25 PM

Please try not to double post. If you have something to add and you were the latest post, simply click the edit button in the lower right corner to edit the previous post. Just letting ya know because FFR doesn't want people to double post. :P

Xiz 07-16-2012 07:59 PM

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!

(10 points if you read that as the professor)
I figured out that I can turn my iphone into a wireless hotspot. AKA I now have internet in the middle of the woods. IM BACK IN THIS TOURNY BABY!!!

mrpreggers 07-16-2012 08:14 PM

These useless posts by akkai make me really happy.

Fluvs 07-16-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPreggers (Post 3727387)
These useless posts by akkai make me really happy.

and those posts are gone lol

gold stinger 07-16-2012 10:07 PM

Round 2 Day 2 comes to a close. D6 is still a AAA or die round, and D4 is turning into the same thing quite quickly, with the elimination line being at 4 goods clean for them. Some people are finding their way into the elimination area trying to get out, so make sure you launch them your support! They could really use it! Quite a big tournament post update tonight, so here's your nighttime scoring spotlight!

.00Razor00 (D6) Still underneath the elimination line with a blackflag! Cheer him on guys!
.Fluvs (D1) Updates to a score of 7-0-0-0!
.ShadowAmnesia (D2) Has fallen victim to the elimination line!
.evanescence_Death4ever (D2) Has improved to an outstanding 6-0-0-0 Single Digit Good!
.DanMeiser1234 (D3) Has received the first AAA for Team Pony in D3!
.TwistedPhoenix (D3) Got an incredible score of 1-0-0-1! You can get that AAA!
.DarknessXoXLight (D4) Has gotten the final AAA for Team Pony in D4! Everyone in D4 is moving on!

[RED ZONE]: danny53x, 00Razor00, ShadowAmnesia,

As always, the full Team Pony Tournament Post can be found VIA the link below!:

yo man im awesome 07-16-2012 10:17 PM

Come on Jesse bby, AAA Since 1983 <3

DarknessXoXLight 07-16-2012 10:21 PM

Go Jesse Go!

ryuyasha 07-16-2012 11:19 PM

If AAA means you move on no matter what, then what if everyone keeps getting them? No one would be eliminated after the last round. Or is that different?

bmah 07-16-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuyasha (Post 3727523)
If AAA means you move on no matter what, then what if everyone keeps getting them? No one would be eliminated after the last round. Or is that different?

Around the halfway point of the tournament (right now though everyone moves on), tiebreakers will come into play if more people pass through the allotted amount of entrants. This almost always will happen if everyone AAAs the song.
The winner(s) of the tiebreaker will move on to the next round and the losers will be eliminated. I haven't encountered any ties on tiebreakers; dunno what happens in that case.

ryuyasha 07-16-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3727530)
Around the halfway point of the tournament (right now though everyone moves on)

Oh, okay. I thought tiebreakers were supposed to be anytime people were across the line with the same score. E.g. right now in D6 if more people get AAA they still all move on even though they are right at the yellow line? But later that will not be the case in a similar situation?

bmah 07-17-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuyasha (Post 3727552)
right now in D6 if more people get AAA they still all move on even though they are right at the yellow line? But later that will not be the case in a similar situation?

Correct on both accounts. The fact that D6 got an easy song (relative to their skill) this round made such as scenario possible.