Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Hakulyte 07-4-2019 02:27 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Well, I'm leaving in like 5 min to work.

Occam's Razor forces me to go back to my Soundwave vote because I cannot ignore my night action getting ignored when it's easy to lie about that. I think the likeliness of it being a lie outweight the likeliness of being truly redirected etc.

I'll concede a few points though because I was trying too hard to press Soundwave which did pmuch nothing and went beyond truth while doing so.

1. I never had a posting restriction. So, the jeopardy event did nothing about it. It's probably just Raeko getting something.
2. I don't know what my role does which I really wanted to figure out with Soundwave but you know how it went.
3. I plan to use my ability on myself tonight and it has a chance of killing me so, if I die in the night; it's probably just my role.
4. Full card flips doesn't show new information gained from events or my ability therefore it cannot be confirmed.

If you guys find a better lynch lean go for it.

This is my last post for this phase.

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 02:28 PM

Y'all aren't picking up what I'm putting down. I'm saying it's weird that he knew to check the OP and post about it in a short amount of time because the way I see it the only way it's possible is if raeko and gs are aligned. This feeling was further solidified when gs said that he didn't even finish reading xiz's post about the minigame before raeko had chosen 7. Which to me reads that he was reading through the op and in a chat raeko went "I'm picking 7" gs said "what" and checked the thread. Raeko got her result and told gs and he then posted about it in the thread.

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681983)
Well, I'm leaving in like 5 min to work.

Occam's Razor forces me to go back to my Soundwave vote because I cannot ignore my night action getting ignored when it's easy to lie about that. I think the likeliness of it being a lie outweight the likeliness of being truly redirected etc.

I'll concede a few points though because I was trying too hard to press Soundwave which did pmuch nothing and went beyond truth while doing so.

1. I never had a posting restriction. So, the jeopardy event did nothing about it. It's probably just Raeko getting something.
2. I don't know what my role does which I really wanted to figure out with Soundwave but you know how it went.
3. I plan to use my ability on myself tonight and it has a chance of killing me so, if I die in the night; it's probably just my role.
4. Full card flips doesn't show new information gained from events or my ability therefore it cannot be confirmed.

If you guys find a better lynch lean go for it.

This is my last post for this phase.

This sounds like a town haku wacky play that didn't pan out

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 02:37 PM

There's no way that that isn't just town Haku getting redirected. The bold post was dubious, but it's just too specific and genuinely reacted. Looking somewhere else.

mellon_collie 07-4-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4681984)
Y'all aren't picking up what I'm putting down. I'm saying it's weird that he knew to check the OP and post about it in a short amount of time because the way I see it the only way it's possible is if raeko and gs are aligned. This feeling was further solidified when gs said that he didn't even finish reading xiz's post about the minigame before raeko had chosen 7. Which to me reads that he was reading through the op and in a chat raeko went "I'm picking 7" gs said "what" and checked the thread. Raeko got her result and told gs and he then posted about it in the thread.

ok yeah... this did not happen rofl

gold stinger 07-4-2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Y'all aren't picking up what I'm putting down. I'm saying it's weird that he knew to check the OP and post about it in a short amount of time because the way I see it the only way it's possible is if raeko and gs are aligned.

vv

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681405)
It's really not that hard to put together that there were 5 hidden mechanics in the OP since night start and all of a sudden, there's a minigame with 10 hidden choices that could change the game.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 02:43 PM

These WV posts are making me tinfoil the possibility of WV being aligned with FFA.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:44 PM

the more wv tunnels gs the more i start to believe him

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:47 PM

gs is a better way to go than soundwave or ffa atm, so i'll help wv out with putting pressure there. shadowgod's a bad d0 lynch because he's an easy mislynch (sorry), so my vote had to change anyway

i'm going off of feels here, but i'm getting the impression that most of gs's recent posts have been him defending himself against wv. lmk if i'm wrong. defensive plays instead of offensive plays are wolf tells after all

Gradiant 07-4-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4681993)
gs is a better way to go than soundwave or ffa atm, so i'll help wv out with putting pressure there. shadowgod's a bad d0 lynch because he's an easy mislynch (sorry), so my vote had to change anyway

i'm going off of feels here, but i'm getting the impression that most of gs's recent posts have been him defending himself against wv. lmk if i'm wrong. defensive plays instead of offensive plays are wolf tells after all

wtf even is this?

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:49 PM

gonna go along with the consensus and say storn's likely town

honestly i should prolly just place a vote on svaz huh she's giving me the most vibes. y'all don't listen to me though

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681990)
vv

You completely ignored the rest of the post where I explained how I got to the point where I'm at with you

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681991)
These WV posts are making me tinfoil the possibility of WV being aligned with FFA.

How so

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4681994)
wtf even is this?

it's a post. what do you think is wrong with it gradiant

gold stinger 07-4-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

My vote right now is sitting between FFA & Shadowgod but ultimately it depends on what the situation is like the closer the time gets to EoD. If shadowgod's behavior is similar to his previous games then that is where my vote is going to fall. If it's absent or somewhere else, then FFA. If FFA changes then I think my vote is going to go towards Soundwave, because Haku is most likely town in this scenario, and I also agree that it's ludicrous for a 1 in 21 roleblock chance to happen in n0.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:51 PM

i'ma be so sad if y'all lynch ffa out of all the peeps he's like top half of the town spectrum at least

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681998)
it's ludicrous for a 1 in 21 roleblock chance to happen in n0.

part of me wants to die for this reason just so I quit my twg career on completely legitimate grounds

Gradiant 07-4-2019 02:53 PM

so wayward's gone past the point of just being anal about picking apart a post and is just repeating himself instead of reading gold's defense, and funnygurl is entirely okay with that. In what world is defending a point brought against you scummy?

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

If shadowgod's behavior is similar to his previous games then that is where my vote is going to fall. If it's absent or somewhere else, then FFA.

omg eureka. don't y'all think that shadowgod would be coached by wolf partners to help him live longer?

flashflash account 07-4-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

My vote right now is sitting between FFA & Shadowgod but ultimately it depends on what the situation is like the closer the time gets to EoD. If shadowgod's behavior is similar to his previous games then that is where my vote is going to fall. If it's absent or somewhere else, then FFA. If FFA changes then I think my vote is going to go towards Soundwave, because Haku is most likely town in this scenario, and I also agree that it's ludicrous for a 1 in 21 roleblock chance to happen in n0.

You're sussing me because my vote is on you?

gold stinger 07-4-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4681996)
You completely ignored the rest of the post where I explained how I got to the point where I'm at with you

Because I've just explained it twice, and now I gotta do it a third time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681914)
I made this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681327)
I mean, if you want a good anime where the main protagonist is a total crybaby bitch, maybe try Mirai Nikki instead?

Found Xiz post

Read Xiz post

Refreshed after reading Xiz post to see if someone else has posted in response because I planned to post a number

Saw Raeko posted

Made this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681331)
I would have went for a number if mellon didn't tbh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4681996)
How so

a Hunch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4681403)
So gs just thought to check the op and noticed that one tiny thing changed?

First of all that's a scumtell
Second of all that's scummy

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4682002)
omg eureka. don't y'all think that shadowgod would be coached by wolf partners to help him live longer?

on this theory he's town because like I said, he's acting in a way that has proven to get you lynched around here.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4682005)
on this theory he's town because like I said, he's acting in a way that has proven to get you lynched around here.

i'm actually starting to believe this

Gradiant 07-4-2019 02:56 PM

Down to lynch between ffa/haku/soundwave/funny this phase.

storn42 07-4-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4682001)
so wayward's gone past the point of just being anal about picking apart a post and is just repeating himself instead of reading gold's defense, and funnygurl is entirely okay with that. In what world is defending a point brought against you scummy?

i just want to echo this. i REALLY dont like that GS vote.

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4682007)
Down to lynch between ffa/haku/soundwave/funny this phase.

This is a really bad lynch pool, if only because Haku is in it. (I'd be willing to hear some thoughts on funny but my gut read is town)

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4682008)
i just want to echo this. i REALLY dont like that GS vote.

oh hey i didn't even see gradiant made that post

i kinda like my vote tbh so it'll stay until i have the balls to branch out and do my own thing

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:00 PM

ffa is basically just votes that don't really make sense to me and inactivity. Kind of a disgusting lynch but maybe a necessary one.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4682009)
This is a really bad lynch pool, if only because Haku is in it. (I'd be willing to hear some thoughts on funny but my gut read is town)

I actually agree with both points of this post.

Haku isn't wolf here. If they were, their information regarding roles would have stayed in wolfchat for their own benefits.

I can see FG as confused town.

Gradiant 07-4-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4682009)

idk, it's sort of hard to ignore that interaction between you and haku.

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:01 PM

I feel like on that criteria there's better lynches though

flashflash account 07-4-2019 03:01 PM

How on earth would you notice a single line changing though

It starts on an assumption that you had actually read the full op and that's already a (mediocre I know but w/e) scumtell and then to compound on that
With all due respect I think you're a good player and all but even you I just don't see putting the pieces together to think "oh this gameshow will affect the hidden info from the op"

I get that it's like not optimal to bring this up if you are wolf but the odds of this coming from someone with no extra info just become increasingly minuscule when you have to consider that your head had to be in the right space and you also went back and checked the op in such a short period of time

You had to know about this somehow else

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4682013)
idk, it's sort of hard to ignore that interaction between you and haku.

If you think there's one wolf between me and Haku you lynch me every time.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682012)
I can see FG as confused town.

that's low key how i'm seeing gradiant rn, but i think your attempts at narrowing the lynch between shadowgod ffa and soundwave isn't innocent

in any case, have some faith in me. i'm not bad at this game

dragonmegaXX 07-4-2019 03:02 PM

Jesus Christ, I go to sleep and go to work and there are 20 extra pages to read, guess I’ll get on that now

THERE BETTER BE SOME FUCKING QUALITY SHITPOSTS HERE I SWEAR TO GOD

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4682015)

this is a bad tunnel.

flashflash account 07-4-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4682011)
ffa is basically just votes that don't really make sense to me and inactivity. Kind of a disgusting lynch but maybe a necessary one.

I'm not even inactive

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4682014)
I feel like on that criteria there's better lynches though

Can you elaborate at what space you're at right now in terms of lynch candidates?

My top 3 includes you, would like to see where you're coming from on it if no one is lying in haku/soundwave.

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:03 PM

congratulations to dragon for not getting modkilled this phase

Gradiant 07-4-2019 03:03 PM

fmpov though, wayward's gone past the point of play that i usually see myself do and into a tunnel. and funnygurl acknowledges this is a tunnel, also ignores goldstinger having to repeat himself as a defense, and votes him anyway.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4682017)
in any case, have some faith in me. i'm not bad at this game

I've never played with you from what I can recall, and I just came out of a jTWG where almost half of town was inactive.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682024)
I've never played with you from what I can recall, and I just came out of a jTWG where almost half of town was inactive.

trailer park boys

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682021)
Can you elaborate at what space you're at right now in terms of lynch candidates?

My top 3 includes you, would like to see where you're coming from on it if no one is lying in haku/soundwave.

Honestly haven't formed a lynch pool yet, just saying if policy voting on a small number of low content posts is all I need then that's like half the game rn.

Gradiant 07-4-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

It starts on an assumption that you had actually read the full op and that's already a (mediocre I know but w/e) scumtel

100% no, and this is just as asinine as your 'roleplaying is scum'

storn42 07-4-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

How on earth would you notice a single line changing though

It starts on an assumption that you had actually read the full op and that's already a (mediocre I know but w/e) scumtell and then to compound on that
With all due respect I think you're a good player and all but even you I just don't see putting the pieces together to think "oh this gameshow will affect the hidden info from the op"

I get that it's like not optimal to bring this up if you are wolf but the odds of this coming from someone with no extra info just become increasingly minuscule when you have to consider that your head had to be in the right space and you also went back and checked the op in such a short period of time

that single line is the only line in the entire OP that isn't black. Its the kind of think easy to notice.

Also, if you cant form an argument against GS that doesn't involve the coincidence that he happened to be the one to notice the change in the op, then you shouldn't be voting for him.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4682025)
trailer park boys

Oh yeah that game happened. I died night 1 lmao.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:05 PM

funnier you should defend ffa you might actually be needed for that

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682029)
Oh yeah that game happened. I died night 1 lmao.

you were legendary

storn42 07-4-2019 03:06 PM

also im pretty sure my vote is still on GS lul

unvote

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:06 PM

I dunno the people I want to solve are not the people in the spotlight rn but that's like every game I play.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4682026)
Honestly haven't formed a lynch pool yet, just saying if policy voting on a small number of low content posts is all I need then that's like half the game rn.

ehh, voting low content posters / low post count players isn't really my thing until around mid-game when it really starts to be a dagger in the side.

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682034)
ehh, voting low content posters / low post count players isn't really my thing until around mid-game when it really starts to be a dagger in the side.

Yeah, it's just not even practical in the current scenario I don't think.

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682004)
Because I've just explained it twice, and now I gotta do it a third time.

a Hunch.

See here's the thing about that. What you posted there doesn't add up with what you said when you were explaining your town read on antori to shadowgod. You say in that post that you read xiz post, refreshed and saw raeko posted a number. But when you talk about antori you say that you didn't even get to finish reading xiz's post when you found out raeko picked 7.

I don't want to tunnel but you're making it hard dude

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4681269)
@H&H

Is your waifu pick somewhat popular, could you see someone in a 1 in 21 odds picking someone from the same origin as yours?

I would park a bet that if so, there's possibility that the 'strings attached' are in that person's role PM. I refuse to believe that there's just a rando vanilla innocent child d1 in a Xiz game.

I don't know enough about H&H or what's being referenced here to understand this. I think this comes off scum to me as I was someone who considered they were going to have interactions and then didn't, but that's also stupid because I was literally told that I wasn't going to have interactions pre-game, so... perhaps there's nothing substantive here.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4682036)
See here's the thing about that. What you posted there doesn't add up with what you said when you were explaining your town read on antori to shadowgod. You say in that post that you read xiz post, refreshed and saw raeko posted a number. But when you talk about antori you say that you didn't even get to finish reading xiz's post when you found out raeko picked 7.

I don't want to tunnel but you're making it hard dude

Here's the post.

Quote it back to me where in the post, it says that I "didn't even get to finish reading Xiz's post when I found out raeko picked 7".

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:14 PM

unrelated but i just read that sunfan's advancing to the champs finals too

im a month late to the party but congrats man

Daikyi 07-4-2019 03:15 PM

pretty much my thoughts have been plopped in thread by some people or another from catching up

storn is putting out really damn quality thoughts, but still feels a little strange with
Quote:

I think there are better things to be looking into.
after saying to probably drop the GS thing (which i completely agree with). I think my eye is still on storn mostly because i don't remember this quality of storn and haven't played with him in the longest time, but i wouldn't ever vote him today

Haku is closer to town, as his big/controvertial moves seem to come more often than not from his town play

i think soundwave's story would feel more plausable if there was d0 redirects, ONLY if someone could come forwards with some weird d0 information that they received from xiz. I haven't actually checked to see if there's any people who still haven't posted, but i'm assuming like, mtambo hasn't posted, and idk who else. but until then, i think the soundwave as wolf is an avenue that relies way too heavily on A) believing haku, B) Game balanced on the fly, C) Xiz, D) all of the above

will also agree that fg's opinions have been pretty bad, but i'm not sure if they're necessarily wolfy? I already see her making really obvious connections that I don't think a wolf would be casually dropping in thread.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682038)
Here's the post.

Quote it back to me where in the post, it says that I "didn't even get to finish reading Xiz's post when I found out raeko picked 7".

Yeah, ya see?

I read all of Xiz's post, AND THEN I refreshed. And found that Raeko already made their post. Ergo, they made their post WHEN I was reading Xiz's post.

god damn it man.

Antori 07-4-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4681961)
I feel like people are focusing more on me saying that he checked the OP and not on the fact that he knew to check the op and said that he knew raeko chose a number before he finished reading the post xiz made regarding the minigame

Quote:

ok you put down the following:
-GS is wolf because he knew exactly that the gameshow would effect game mechanics
-GS is wolf because he knew raeko picked a number before even seeing it in the thread.

well ok let me pick up what you just put down:
-how would being wolf give you that knowledge, why would a wolf SPECIFICALLY wolf only know to check the game mechanics, why would a wolf for example hear about this in wolf chat and just... do the obvious wolf move and comment about raeko's pick like everyone else because wolfs dont have any way of knowing this would or would not effect the game mechanics any more different from any other player.
unless you know some wolf secret mechanic that lets them know the effects of gameshows that nobody else knew about in this game i dont think this is relevant
-GS did not know raeko picked a number before seeing it? what made you think this, if it's because he just reacted fast then i'm sorry to tell you but using that logic raeko would be even a better lynch target for you just because she apparently happend to have prior knowledge that the game show was gonna happen at that exact moment and reacted fast to it, shadow_god is also wolf because he unvoted me the moment i happend to post my first message on the thread and there's plenty of more examples that make little to no sense, if there's another reason that made you think GS knew before hand that raeko has voted please share it with us

Daikyi 07-4-2019 03:17 PM

I'm actually confused, why does gold stinger refreshing to re-read the op become wolfy in people's eyes?

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682038)
Here's the post.

Here
Quote:

There was a spontaneous mechanics game from Xiz in thread that had people pick from 1 - 10. Raeko picked 7 before I could finish reading everything in that post.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daikyi (Post 4682043)
I'm actually confused, why does gold stinger refreshing to re-read the op become wolfy in people's eyes?

Because apparently WV thinks I had knowledge of Raeko playing the minigame while I was still reading Xiz's post but I said in a previous post that I had finished reading Xiz's post first.

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

I never said it was wolfy just that fmpov raeko and gs are aligned/have day chat

funnier6 07-4-2019 03:19 PM

Just got home from work. I’m only on page 32 or something but I have thoughts s.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4681742)
i think haku's town here not 100% sure but

When are you ever sure this early though? I didn’t think you soul read everybody.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4681746)
I'm honestly so confused at this point. There are over 20 pages of shitposts and nothing to go off of. For me it's just a lack of info and I can't make heads or tails on what's happening. I'll get more comfortable as this day phase progresses though.

I saw something about this being shadows second game, and if that’s true I think he looks really town form this, strikes me as town trying to town and not mafia flailing about.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681803)
Damn, I'm still reading this as NAI. I feel bad now.

Why to both.

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

That's a solid question. Leave it to ffa to just repeat the same answer that boils down to "because I feel like it is"

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4682048)
When are you ever sure this early though? I didn’t think you soul read everybody.

i have a good track record of reading haku so i trust myself on this one haha

but yeah i can only soul read ffa and UNTIL THAT LAST GD ZD GAME sunfan HOW COULD HE OMG how could he do that HE KNEW I WOULD TOWN READ HIM FOR WHAT HE SAID im still salty

Gradiant 07-4-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Don't forget that reading the op to begin with is bad too

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4682044)
Here

Quote:

There was a spontaneous mechanics game from Xiz in thread that had people pick from 1 - 10. Raeko picked 7 before I could finish reading everything in that post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682041)
Yeah, ya see?

I read all of Xiz's post, AND THEN I refreshed. And found that Raeko already made their post. Ergo, they made their post WHEN I was reading Xiz's post.

god damn it man.

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:24 PM

after reading gs iso; seems like most grounded and engaged player rn. Nothing seems super AI unless you read into ffa's allignment (which I'm kind of with gs, would be a little bit premature), but definitely a poor lynch for today imo.

Daikyi 07-4-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4682046)
I never said it was wolfy just that fmpov raeko and gs are aligned/have day chat

So i think this is like, plausible at the very least, but storn said it well, if that's the limit of the information that's been gleaned from it, and there's not much productive to gain out of that, then it's prooobably best to leave this clarified as

"not reading wolfy or non wolfy because of this"

since it at the very least feels like thread real estate is being consumed by this at this point in the game.

i think it's possibly an important part of the game though (the potential mellonstinger connection), where we have probably a disgusting amount of potential night actions, should someone feel like this is something they think can be resolved

Antori 07-4-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681983)

well nice now i can't vote you or everyone will think i'm picking on you because it's your last message of the phase

2. you do know though that your role doesn't do nothing because you pressured him about it and are voting him, so we can remove healing/reviving ect and such abilities that wouldn't have an effect at n0

3. now why would you do that knowing the things i just stated above

4.i dont understand the meaning in this and if anyone happens to do please quote me and explain

Antori 07-4-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

i dont like this vote either

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4682054)
4.i dont understand the meaning in this and if anyone happens to do please quote me and explain

Just a warning not to read into his/my flip not saying anything about this because the ability will play no part in the flip.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4682055)
i dont like this vote either

>:O

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:28 PM

so fg is basically antori pre-raeko wolf kitb

ok

Antori 07-4-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4682056)
Just a warning not to read into his/my flip not saying anything about this because the ability will play no part in the flip.

ah ok ok fair enough

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:33 PM

are you trying to say that im getting lynched

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4682060)
are you trying to say that im getting lynched

No I'm trying to say that in a kitb between antori (town) and raeko (wolf) that I caused, Antori said to lynch me next phase before the game ended, among other things.

gold stinger 07-4-2019 03:36 PM

Should probably also mention that it was my vote on Raeko that caused that kitb...

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682061)
No I'm trying to say that in a kitb between antori (town) and raeko (wolf) that I caused, Antori said to lynch me next phase before the game ended, among other things.

i'm still not entirely getting the connection but i get the gist of what you're saying

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 03:40 PM

antori if you don't like my vote so much then vote me