Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=99638)

Gun92 09-16-2008 11:16 PM

Re: 2nd Epic Partner Tournament, run by Gun92

Ok guys, I'm a totally reasonable man, trust me on that. If you have ever been in a tournament of mine before, you should know that. I will make an extra division and like it was pointed out, nothing is set in stone as of yet. People who are placed now are where they asked, but that doesn't mean that is where they will end up. I know everyone has their opinion and they are most certainly entitled to it, but that doesn't mean we can turn this into an utter flame fest. Everyone has valid points and I take everything into consideration, I listen to what the people say, so don't worry.

It was mildly humorous to come home and read all the fun stuff that has been going on and what not, but seriously guys, you all need to chill a little bit. Like I said, I do listen and take into consideration what anyone and everyone has to say, I find that it's only fair to listen, because I expect the same treatment in return. Now to address some concerns.

Tournaments are about challenging yourself and trying to push yourself, not dubbing your ability down to win fake currency that doesn't even do much to start with. Everyone is of the opinion they should win there division and that's fine, competitiveness is hardly a crime, but to deny yourself a challenge is just dumb. If you have oni, be proud in your damn skill and take a challenge. If I had the ability to obtain oni, I would gladly play in the hardest division because I have earned that right.

Tournaments are meant to be fun while offering a degree of challenge that you don't get from everyday play. So have fun and be respectful of others. Some of you happen to be more out spoken than others, but you should listen just as much as you talk. If you want someone to understand your opinion, listen to theirs as well. Ok, I'm done with my stupid rant, so to sum it up, have fun and be respectful.

Also at boondocks77, I'm well aware of what my credit count is, that is why I ask for donations, I'm not as great as most of the players on here, so I don't have as many. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, I'm just saying, I know how low my credit count is. I usually donate all I have into my tournaments, so it takes a little bit of time to work my way back up there. So show some love and donate. Ill go through and do more updates tomorrow, I've had a rather long day and am tired. Ill look more closely at certain people and see what I can do about a 5th division. So with that, I bid you goodnight.

jesushaxyou 09-17-2008 12:03 AM

DandandamnGODDAMNITYOURENAMEISTOOLONGdan1111 and I are teamin' up for advanced. It's official.

Ryusei_ 09-17-2008 12:06 AM

Still looking for a partner if anyone needs one.

Also: Donated a bunch of extra credits I had on a spare account.

32,233 credits to be exact :O

Sk8IT 09-17-2008 12:07 AM

Who needs a partner. I there

In

ZiggyMcSquirrel 09-17-2008 12:35 AM

Still looking for a partner for intermediate.

Yoshiisland 09-17-2008 12:56 AM

Ziggy, I'll join you.

phe0nixblade 09-17-2008 06:57 AM

Me and Biff_Tech
edit:advanced

Gun92 09-17-2008 09:56 AM

Ok, I did as I said I would, Ive added a 5th division. I'm not sure of the difficulty break down yet, but I'm working on it. And thank you to Ryusei_ for his donation, but we need more to make it even bigger! Ill get to replacing and sorting you all here soon again too, so no worries there.

BigBoss37 09-17-2008 10:34 AM

who wants to partner with the legendary bigboss?

who_cares973 09-17-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBoss37 (Post 2802379)

this made me lol

Myattboy 09-17-2008 10:38 AM

If anyone wants to be my advanced partner send me a PM or reply here :)

Zap_Track 09-17-2008 01:21 PM

uhh....this is like at school making a partnerwork

I am in. If anybody wants to be my partner PM me or ask me here in the thread :x

kmay 09-17-2008 02:17 PM

you really need to update this...

Gun92 09-17-2008 02:21 PM

Or you could chill...I'm figuring everything out as of now. I don't have the epic lvlrank reading abilities as the subbies do, so I have to go about it the only way I can. There's also 5 days left, so I doubt anything drastic is going to happen within the next few hours. If I can't update now, Ill update later when I come home, it will get done, so just have patience.

Fantasticone 09-17-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBoss37 (Post 2802379)

Pick me, I promise I wont suck D:

Redorigami 09-17-2008 03:32 PM

I still am partnerless.

PM me if you don't suck.

who_cares973 09-17-2008 03:36 PM

in with TSB_[dogpoop]

Fantasticone 09-17-2008 03:37 PM

Team Sassy Bitch still exists?

TSB_[DogPoop] 09-17-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasticone (Post 2802712)
Team Sassy Bitch still exists?

yes it does!!! lol

wwe_extremist 09-17-2008 03:58 PM

im in for beginner if anyone else needs a partner pm me