Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Legacy FFR MP tourney! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123947)

reuben_tate 06-1-2012 10:56 PM

Re: Legacy FFR MP tourney!

How does the song picks work? Can we pick songs of any difficulty and is there like any off-limits songs?

psychoangel691 06-1-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3702307)
How does the song picks work? Can we pick songs of any difficulty and is there like any off-limits songs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3700881)
Ooops, I had this in the OP but it got removed when I put AJ's example up. Each person will take a turn picking a song on one another, in the event of a tiebreaker my helper that's in that room will pick a song for you guys to settle the tie. (This was one of the reasons for needing volunteers, each division will be running in their own rooms at the same time.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3700886)
Well anything that is a token, skill token, purchased or secret song, you'd have to make sure your opponent has it in order to use it. Otherwise it's pretty much fair game. I'm of course going to ask my volunteers to be reasonable with their picks because obviously if they're working the D1 room I don't want them picking death piano for a tiebreaker.

^^^

Elite Ninja 06-2-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPreggers (Post 3702244)
Elite Ninja I'm 100% convinced are much better than me..

You'll see how much this is not true in the tournament >_>

reuben_tate 06-2-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3702319)
^^^

Thanks for the info, it cleared a lot of things up. :)

Just noticed I was put in D3, but I read through the thread and noticed how the placements were shifted around due to lack of D1 players so I'll be fine with D3 as long as nobody else objects xP

I also wanted to let you know that my internet is kinda not working at the moment (I'm using my phone right now). Hopefully I can get it fixed in time for the tourney >.<

And if I do get it fixed, a word of advice to my competitors: you better start liking dem FGO's (ò)>

Elite Ninja 06-2-2012 07:41 AM

I'm gonna have to fight through wanting to fall asleep lol. This will be interesting.

reuben_tate 06-2-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3702424)
I'm gonna have to fight through wanting to fall asleep lol. This will be interesting.

This too. I don't like waking up at 8am in Hawaii time, so I'm just going to stay up all night <_> Good thing I have coffee (and tea)

Kirbyman1990 06-2-2012 08:15 AM

Sigh... Can't sleep and don't wanna be groggy for the tourney. Accuracy is crap right now too. Don't like Legacy engine...

gold stinger 06-2-2012 08:30 AM

Ben in D3?

yo man im awesome 06-2-2012 08:41 AM

Off to soccer practice, will be back nice and early before this starts :)

hypehypehype

E: shit I just noticed that even if I win round 1 I'll be playing against either Zyph or Samurai ;__;

Good thing there's a loser's bracket

megamon88 06-2-2012 09:51 AM

Tbh I think you should put a difficulty range for each division, so that D1 players don't pick FGOs they have to mash and D6 players don't pick easy songs where the person with the least lag wins. Just a suggestion though :P

pikakirby123 06-2-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3702456)
Tbh I think you should put a difficulty range for each division, so that D1 players don't pick FGOs they have to mash and D6 players don't pick easy songs where the person with the least lag wins. Just a suggestion though :P

This. I know I was playing MP one time and wanted to troll so I picked Excite Bike. :p Didn't matter anyway because we both AAA'd but it would have been funny as hell if one of us had messed up.

popsicle_3000 06-2-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikakirby123 (Post 3702462)
This. I know I was playing MP one time and wanted to troll so I picked Excite Bike twice. :p Didn't matter anyway because we both AAA'd but it would have been funny as hell if one of us had messed up.

Blu3Dream 06-2-2012 10:28 AM

Is it too late to join i tried looking for this thread forever i had to get kokone rin to help me :) hopefully i can still play it would mean alot since i just came back to ffr

ohsosilly 06-2-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3702456)

+1!

mrpreggers 06-2-2012 10:44 AM

lol the advantages of living in the Mid West ;D Woke up at 10 am feeling gooooood as shit. Can't wait for this to start.

Elite Ninja 06-2-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPreggers (Post 3702482)
lol the advantages of living in the Mid West ;D Woke up at 10 am feeling gooooood as shit. Can't wait for this to start.

I live in Kansas... I just don't have a normal bed time =P

Anyways, goodluck to you in the first round Preggers. Bring your A-game ;)

yo man im awesome 06-2-2012 10:50 AM

Starting to warm up already >:)

YoshL 06-2-2012 10:51 AM

it's probably waaaaay too late to join, eh

_Zenith_ 06-2-2012 10:54 AM

Yeah V Is it too late? :\

justin_ator 06-2-2012 11:01 AM

Lmfao all you late noobs, showing up as we're getting ready to start in two hours, oops.

Going to start warming up soon enough, probably.