Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ITG/DDR Scores (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123016)

Mollocephalus 10-31-2012 02:46 AM

Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Pretty sweet scores dragon :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibblre (Post 3794991)
Frozen, I can't just take a one of those files and stick it on my drive and it'll work, right? Don't I have to make sure the music is in .ogg format and some other random stuff?

If you don't wanna bother with guides, just do this:

• Take a (preferrably empty) USB drive. The smaller it is, the faster it will load. Old 256 - 512 MB are the best. Normal ITGs do not recognize usb drives with a lot of disk space anyway.

• Insert into ITG

• Wait for it to be read - it could take up to 30 seconds, cause first time you connect it it will write the "In The Grove 2" folder in it. If not read, try with another one.

• Go back home after you're done smashing arrows and open your drive. Look for the folder "songs" and there you put a FOLDER containing ONLY .ogg and .sm for each song. Simple as that.

• Unless the cabinet has been hacked or has extra settings enabled it either won't read songs longer than 2.30 mins or cut them off midplay.

• Profit!

Kibblre 10-31-2012 09:01 AM

I know HOW to put songs on ITG, but every song I've taken has been made sure to work with ITG (ie. .ogg files instead of .mp3s). What I was asking if I had to do anything different to get a file from SM and make it work with ITG. I have like 30 songs on my USB drive already that I've played. If you didn't notice, my screenshots signify I have a USB.

Mollocephalus 10-31-2012 09:23 AM

Oh, then i misunderstood you. Either way, if the song is from stepmania you just have to check if it's already .ogg, and if not, you should convert it. Usually, changing extension does not change the gap, but it's something that you should look into after you've converted the MP3.

dragonmegaXX 10-31-2012 09:50 PM

It should work fine if it's a stepmania file.

All a file needs to work on ITG is a .ogg and a .sm that matches it.

Kibblre 10-31-2012 10:11 PM

Do you guys know any good tools to convert the file then? If so, I'll just download Quasar out of that SM pack and convert it and try it out although I don't think I'd have the stamina for Quasar.

Mollocephalus 11-1-2012 03:41 AM

If you're interested, here is a thread which contains all the official packs we have in our cabinets in italy. Every ITG2 has them, and each of them corresponds to a tournament done in the past. In the first pack you can find quasar, one more lovely, dokudenpa and other old dumps. You can easily convert MP3s into .ogg files online here - there are a ton other sites which do the same, anyway.

Mollocephalus 11-3-2012 04:36 PM

BUMP

UGGGH this was so close to being my first quad star ;_; Got one exc midway and then a bunch near the end out of frustration.

also this not so bad barely gotten 3 star

EDIT: Thread is so ded :<

Kibblre 11-10-2012 06:34 PM

Played a couple rounds today in between raging at Technika.

Sup Frozen?

dragonmegaXX 11-10-2012 11:34 PM

Posting this for Mad Matt. Dude is a fucking legend now. He just got this yesterday.

Kibblre 11-10-2012 11:42 PM

So...he wasn't a legend before?

EzExZeRo7497 11-11-2012 12:14 AM

dem battle cries

dragonmegaXX 11-11-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibblre (Post 3801020)
So...he wasn't a legend before?

He's always been the fastest and stuff but this is by far the hardest thing he's passed.

Quit your bitching

Kibblre 11-11-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 3801045)
He's always been the fastest and stuff but this is by far the hardest thing he's passed.

Quit your bitching

I know who Mad Matt is; I'm saying he already was a legend.

FrozenAngel91 11-11-2012 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibblre (Post 3800786)
Played a couple rounds today in between raging at Technika.

Sup Frozen?

Haha see I knew you were as good as me, in fact you're better. Amazing job :D

I'll see if I can get that AAA next time I go to the itg machine with that on it
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 3801016)
Posting this for Mad Matt. Dude is a fucking legend now. He just got this yesterday.

O.o.

wat.

Also I have a bunch of scores to post but I'll do it when I get unlazy enough to upload them to my computer.

P.S: I am so addicted to pump it up routines. They are the best thing ever......everrrrrrrrrrr

Mollocephalus 11-12-2012 01:48 AM

Don't know if you ever hard of these files, though. I'll try downloading that teknopathetic and have a try too :D

Kibblre 11-12-2012 12:37 PM

Teknopathetic honestly shouldn't be an 11. If I'm able to AAA it, you guys should too.

dragonmegaXX 11-12-2012 05:55 PM

I played some DDR today. Didnt get pics because my ipod wouldnt turn on in time but I got a 965,xxx on Super Max oni and I ifnally learned how to crossover on PSMO

ionave 11-29-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kibblre (Post 3801046)
I know who Mad Matt is; I'm saying he already was a legend.

He's a pretty cool guy too. I live fairly close to him so I go play at his house sometimes.

dragonmegaXX 11-29-2012 05:38 PM

Posting for God

TheSaxRunner05 11-29-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 3801016)

He has more speed and accuracy in his feet than I have in my fingers.
It's always amazing to watch him play; his feet move the smallest distance needed to activate the arrow. Brutally efficient