Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=103683)

Kagome 01-27-2009 11:30 PM

Re: World of Warcraft

Twilight Vanquisher woo

devonin 01-28-2009 12:03 AM

Who just got T7.5 gloves? This guy. Woo.

Grandiagod 01-28-2009 12:28 AM

After playing a tank and now i'm starting to heal 80 pugs i've realized how truely bad most pug tanks are. Oh god it's terrible. I seriously did most effective healing with Binding Heal tonight in a fail HOK. Never again pugging a tank for that place. Someone grant me the ability to play two chars at once.

EDIT- Kagome can you share the strat for 3D, i've only done it with 1.

Sir Psycho 01-28-2009 12:40 AM

Discipline Priest + reflective shield = profit

Get hit by Lava wave and you reflect like 50k damage back to Sarth because it's Sarth doing the attack and not world damage.

Grandiagod 01-28-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Psycho (Post 2964768)
Get hit by Lava wave and you reflect like 50k damage back to Sarth because it's Sarth doing the attack and not world damage.

Reflective shield - Causes 45% of the damage you absorb with Power Word: Shield to reflect back at the attacker. This damage causes no threat.

So in order for that to work you'd have to absorb over 100k damage with PW:S

Yeah i think you might be pulling that out of your ass

Kagome 01-28-2009 12:46 AM

http://www.stratfu.com/strats/Sartharion3D

Sir Psycho 01-28-2009 10:23 AM

It's a bug, I heard about. I doubt it still works.

It requires 3 Disc. Priests and the three people with the shield take the hit.

Necamus 01-28-2009 12:23 PM

Hit 60.

Is the paladin quest for an epic mount worth doing? Or should I just cough up the cash?

devonin 01-28-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

i've realized how truely bad most pug tanks are.
I can tank for you grandi, I'm great!

Quote:

Is the paladin quest for an epic mount worth doing? Or should I just cough up the cash?
Didn't they make it so you just learn "summon charger" from the paladin trainer once you buy the necessary riding skill? Pretty sure you don't need to do the quest anymore. If you're trying to decide between doing the quest versus paying for training, the quest will end up costing you basically the exact same if not more gold overall, especially if you aren't a miner or have alchemist friends.

Necamus 01-28-2009 01:41 PM

Heh, fair enough. Thanks.

devonin 01-28-2009 01:56 PM

Yeah, I did that quest instead of paying for training and it was ridiculous. Especially when you consider the difficulty these days in actually finding a group who will bother going into Dire Maul, Scholomance etc.

Sir Psycho 01-29-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 2965018)
I can tank for you grandi, I'm great!

Didn't they make it so you just learn "summon charger" from the paladin trainer once you buy the necessary riding skill? Pretty sure you don't need to do the quest anymore. If you're trying to decide between doing the quest versus paying for training, the quest will end up costing you basically the exact same if not more gold overall, especially if you aren't a miner or have alchemist friends.

I did this on my paladin when he go to 60. The quest ran me ~350g. That's 290g cheaper than if you just bought the training.

On a different note, I managed to drop Seal of the Pantheon when I bought Signent of the Impregnable Fortress and replaced my trinket with Essence of Gossamer. I'm up to 28.6k health =)

Arrio 01-29-2009 01:07 PM

I can See that we are still playing. anywho. GUN. Hows it been bud?

devonin 01-29-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

I did this on my paladin when he go to 60. The quest ran me ~350g. That's 290g cheaper than if you just bought the training
Erm...at exalted, the training is 480 gold, so 350 is only 130 cheaper than the training, not 290.

Regardless, different server, different economy. Wowwiki suggests that the total cost of the quest is 350 gold PLUS all the materials, so if the quest ran you ~350G, you got everything else for free? (The arcanite bars, the azerothian diamond, the pristine black diamond?) I certainly didn't get those things for free, so yeah it cost me a lot more than 350 to finish that quest.

Grandiagod 01-29-2009 01:40 PM

I got 6 main spec epics yesterday (including t7 pants) and two offspec epics for my priest.

Though, one of the offspec shoulders are BoE and i just happened to not tell anyone that when they looted it to me. Here comes 1k free gold :3'

Also i can make a 15g profit every time with one of my alchemy transmutations (it has no CD). I've made 120g profit from that in 24 hours.

Sir Psycho 01-30-2009 06:08 AM

I hit 29k health unbuffed today :D.

T7.25 pants, the epic chest from Grobbulus 25man and I lost Last Laugh to a ****ing DK tank that uses 2handers to tank.

devonin 01-30-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

a ****ing DK tank that uses 2handers to tank.
All DK tanks use 2-handers to tank no?

fido123 01-30-2009 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 2967016)
All DK tanks use 2-handers to tank no?

Yes, they do.

Grandiagod 01-30-2009 12:19 PM

2h tanking is very viable. Slightly less threat than 1h tanking but i believe more avoidance from the 1h tanking stats. Also 2 opportunities for runes and the def from 1h tanking weps frees up a lot of their gear.

Arrio 01-30-2009 08:21 PM

Well. It's not unheard of for a DK to DW while tanking. i know 2 of em in my guild. even though their gear sucks they still tank pretty well.