Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146118)

Kawaii025 12-13-2016 10:06 AM

Re: Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figlar20k (Post 4502162)
Can we not use replays directly from the site? Screenshots are a pain when not on your own computer

With that, I have to wait forever for that to load (I have snails for internet) and then have to skim through to get to the results screen. Can't do a copy/paste for the link to add for the spreadsheet (unless I'm missing something...?)

I'll update when I get home from work later.

_Zenith_ 12-13-2016 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawaii025 (Post 4502163)
With that, I have to wait forever for that to load (I have snails for internet) and then have to skim through to get to the results screen. Can't do a copy/paste for the link to add for the spreadsheet (unless I'm missing something...?)

I'll update when I get home from work later.

You could load the replay and then just hit the quit key you'd normally use for yourself (for example I have mine set to R so I just hit R on a replay and it'll bring me to its results screen).

However Figlar should only be posting screenshots and not replays if you have only screenshots as a registered form of an approved score. He'll have to deal with it (and it isn't hard at all to post a screenshot considering there's a "Take Screenshot" button in the engine and you can just upload it to imgur or discord with ease).

Byste 12-13-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4502166)
He'll have to deal with it (and it isn't hard at all to post a screenshot considering there's a "Take Screenshot" button in the engine and you can just upload it to imgur or discord with ease).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that doesn't work if you're using a standalone client that doesn't support it, such as Adobe Flash Player 9, which is the recommended client. And if I am wrong, then why is mine telling me it can't work without FP10+?

FWIW I think the easiest solution is to just PrintScreen with keyboard button and paste to Imgur, crop the image there. I haven't actually tried this (yet) but I think that should work.

_Zenith_ 12-13-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byste (Post 4502178)
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that doesn't work if you're using a standalone client that doesn't support it, such as Adobe Flash Player 9, which is the recommended client. And if I am wrong, then why is mine telling me it can't work without FP10+?

FWIW I think the easiest solution is to just PrintScreen with keyboard button and paste to Imgur, crop the image there. I haven't actually tried this (yet) but I think that should work.

I only use FP12 so I wouldn't know about the other versions but if that's the case then what you recommended is suitable.

Just Print Screen, Paste into Paint and crop, upload to imgur and it's as simple as that.

Shikari 12-13-2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4502180)
Just Print Screen, Paste into Paint and crop, upload to imgur and it's as simple as that.

I believe you can just Shift+Print Screen the score and paste it straight into Imgur, which is a bit easier than going through Paint.

Elmerz 12-13-2016 02:38 PM

AAA'd internet heroes but everytime I try to use an imgur link its broken. Can't upload with the screenshot option cause I use FP 9

Elmerz 12-13-2016 02:41 PM

Just gonna post the link to the photo as the img tags just make it broken.

Byste 12-13-2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmerz (Post 4502206)
Just gonna post the link to the photo as the img tags just make it broken.
http://imgur.com/a/tF1zs

Use IMG tags with the direct link. In your case, it's http://i.imgur.com/od4QgiZ.png

Same thing happened to me :)

Elmerz 12-13-2016 02:47 PM

lol thx, thats so dumb lol

ShadoWolfe 12-13-2016 03:08 PM

Highly recommend ShareX for screenshots.
It can take screenshots of any area of your screen, or any active window (Flash Player). Uploading is as simple as clicking upload, to which it gives you a shareable Puu.sh link without you ever even having to open your browser.

Snaail 12-13-2016 04:32 PM

can i signup or is it too late?

Kawaii025 12-13-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZLB Rangers (Post 4502126)
In if i can

D6

In - yes.
D6 - not quite. Looking at your leaderboard, your scores don't justify me placing you into that division. If you play the songs that D6 has submitted and get a comparable score, then I'll reconsider it. Other than that, you've been placed in D1, good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myrmur (Post 4502151)
Could someone send me an invite? thx :)

Invite? Where's the par-tay? :) You've been placed in D1, good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovestruckOsu (Post 4502152)
Enter me in tourny babe love ya <3 HEARTOOOOO

You seem to be quite the lovestruck person...right into D1! ♥ Good luck! ;)

UPDATED TO HERE.

Edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snaail (Post 4502232)
can i signup or is it too late?

Added you in for D3, good luck!

Kawaii025 12-13-2016 04:51 PM

Double posting cause somehow I missed Elmerz' post. Crazy fact...my optometrist called while I was updating and said my new contacts and glasses are ready.

The irony.

UPDATED TO HERE.

Bloodyfoxy777 12-13-2016 06:36 PM

I want in pls or am i too late?

Sanjixcon 12-13-2016 07:17 PM

HappyLifeofPi 12-13-2016 08:31 PM

how do you upload the pictures????

Sanjixcon 12-13-2016 08:34 PM

d5 ghost score just for fun :)

The_Tempter 12-13-2016 08:36 PM

Hi! It`s been a long time since I played ffr, but can I join the tournament? I want to sign in :)

Thanks!

Sanjixcon 12-13-2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyLifeofPi (Post 4502337)

I'm horrible at explaining shit but here's what worked for me... if you're using the browser to play on or just using flash player 10 or higher you can click the screenshot button in the engine itself and it will save (you can choose where, I just made a folder on my desktop).

Then you can upload that image to your imgur account and then copy the direct link and paste it in here (make sure you paste the direct link in the Insert Image box up where the tools are).

If you are using flash player 9 you have to hit the print screen key on your keyboard and then open up paint and click paste, crop you desktop background out and then upload that to imgur and the rest of the steps are the same as above.

Kawaii025 12-13-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodyfoxy777 (Post 4502279)
I want in pls or am i too late?

You're in and added to D1. Please check the 1st post of this thread for the current round details. Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Tempter (Post 4502343)
Hi! It`s been a long time since I played ffr, but can I join the tournament? I want to sign in :)

Thanks!

You're in and added to D2. Please check the 1st post of this thread for the current round details. Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyLifeofPi (Post 4502337)

Check your messages~ :)

I'm excited to see so many people still signing up. Hopefully you all will participate and enjoy my randomness.

UPDATED TO HERE~