Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 207: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154473)

the sun fan 08-20-2023 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

votecount:
Charu (2)- Lar, Force
Arp! (1)- Xel
No Lynch (2)- Haku, Arp!

Dafty.Pixel 08-20-2023 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4791406)

sheesh

This thread is full of passion is beautiful to see :o

Hakulyte 08-20-2023 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4791410)
Charu has replaced _Zenith_, effective immediately

mellon_collie 08-20-2023 08:31 PM

Hello Charu welcome to the game :mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4791393)
..because insta nothing is worse than insta something.

I don't really get why, am I missing something?

Charu 08-20-2023 08:33 PM

What the heck is this op, lmaooooo

Love it

Hakulyte 08-20-2023 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4791416)
I don't really get why, am I missing something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OP
- “No Lynch” is ON, but only IF the Jailor is alive. Also, until the jailor is removed from the game, lynches MUST be insta. "Having the most votes" will not result in a lynch.

Charu 08-20-2023 08:37 PM

So every single role I see listed.

Is that all possible or is there really that crazy amount? Because wowie zowie

Arp! 08-20-2023 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791408)
It's the difference between knowing the alignment of a slow that will not give you data versus that slot existing and you just knowing nothing about it

Like, there is a difference

but again, I have to go to bed soon. like right now, actually

if the rest of the group ends up voting for someone else, which is highly likely, then my vote will effectively be useless
I absolutely understand that voting for someone and getting a role flip is better than getting no information at all, but I don't think my vote would be very helpful for that (unless we decide on someone very soon)

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4791407)
Arp

Instead of a no lynch, you vote where you think it should be, accomplishment later or not.

I'm curious as to why you chose me and not the person openly advocating that we don't lynch. like I said before, I'm not really sure yet

XelNya 08-20-2023 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4791409)
For someone who was grilling me a bit for wanting to vote, I assumed you might also be on the no vote/no lynch train.

I'm intrigued now.

You missed me interacting with Haku earlier then

mellon_collie 08-20-2023 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4791418)

I get that part... but isn't voting No Lynch essentially "insta nothing" which is what you're voting for?

It's possible I'm just confusing myself lol

Charu 08-20-2023 08:39 PM

PS

I skimmed the thread and saw Haku freaking out about that one God tier role.

Which makes me think there's a cap but I'm too dummy thic to see.

Hakulyte 08-20-2023 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4791422)
I get that part... but isn't voting No Lynch essentially "insta nothing" which is what you're voting for?

It's possible I'm just confusing myself lol

Nothing just mean that nothing happens.
No lynch allows Jailer to use their night action.

MixMasterLar 08-20-2023 08:40 PM

Replacements really should happen doing night phases and not at EoD

LightKnight or ToonE then I guess

A part of me would be ok just sending Charu over anyway in a fit of childish rage

Charu 08-20-2023 08:42 PM

Wat

Why

Omg penis

mellon_collie 08-20-2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4791424)
Nothing just mean that nothing happens.
No lynch allows Jailer to use their night action.

Gotcha OK that makes sense

Arp! 08-20-2023 08:43 PM

neither of the inactives are inactive anymore! that's good to see :>

Lightknight924 08-20-2023 08:43 PM

I've tried my best to do a real catch up, and so far I like that Haku gave a person-by-person read so far that helped me see some context...are we looking to pressure vote the inactive Zenith thus far?? Is the vote for no-lynch by Haku meant to be like a 'stake in the ground' to draw like a narrowing of discussion?

I say that, because it's accepted that no-lynching day 1 is almost always a bad idea right? Lest we accidentally kill that Millium person...so like odds of risking that are 1/11....I don't see Haku intentionally wanting to keep a no-lynch vote for the entire phase bc I feel like Haku would have better plans than that....so like is it a move to keep tabs for a final vote at the end???? HmmMM maybe I should do the same thing not sure how towny that sounds or now but it gives you a "push for check-mate" pressure near the end.....wouldn't want to be the one who get's last-second'd upon with votes at the end of phase no-no....wouldn't want to go out that way! xP

XelNya 08-20-2023 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791425)
Replacements really should happen doing night phases and not at EoD

LightKnight or ToonE then I guess

A part of me would be ok just sending Charu over anyway in a fit of childish rage

Gotta cook birds to temp Lar~

Hakulyte 08-20-2023 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4791429)
I've tried my best to do a real catch up, and so far I like that Haku gave a person-by-person read so far that helped me see some context...are we looking to pressure vote the inactive Zenith thus far?? Is the vote for no-lynch by Haku meant to be like a 'stake in the ground' to draw like a narrowing of discussion?

I say that, because it's accepted that no-lynching day 1 is almost always a bad idea right? Lest we accidentally kill that Millium person...so like odds of risking that are 1/11....I don't see Haku intentionally wanting to keep a no-lynch vote for the entire phase bc I feel like Haku would have better plans than that....so like is it a move to keep tabs for a final vote at the end???? HmmMM maybe I should do the same thing not sure how towny that sounds or now but it gives you a "push for check-mate" pressure near the end.....wouldn't want to be the one who get's last-second'd upon with votes at the end of phase no-no....wouldn't want to go out that way! xP

No Lynch allows the Jailer to potentially Lynch a player or find Millium and out the entire scum team while keeping Millium safe. It is safer.

Charu 08-20-2023 08:46 PM

Okay

Here's my two cents

No idea if there's a cap of number of prs in this game or whatever, BUT IF THERES A CHANCE JAILOR IS AMONGUS

I definitely think nolynch is an unironic acceptable strategy in this particular game. Seems night actions (at least n1) will give more than just someone deado.