Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151656)

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 09:38 PM

Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4708984)
I just gotta play intellectual golf to make sure that they don't happen cuz the more poptartisms there are I feel the harder it is to play later on

We need a minimum of 5 per game. You're almost there, buddy

SubaruPoptart 01-20-2020 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4708985)
We need a minimum of 5 per game. You're almost there, buddy

Alright so that's the par for this course, got it

Charu 01-20-2020 09:43 PM

So uh... first 24 hours has almost passed (well, in like... less than half an hour from this post).

Who wants to throw the first legit punch?

SubaruPoptart 01-20-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4708990)
So uh... first 24 hours has almost passed (well, in like... less than half an hour from this post).

Well even if they're jokes or not let's go back to when I said that stuff was escalating, and all the votes were flyin out left and right. Xel seemed to be pretty serious about what he said, not sure whether or not it s h ou l d be taken seriously but it's the only thing I got rn. It's literally like only one thing but could be useful down the line I guess.

SubaruPoptart 01-20-2020 09:49 PM

TWGMA: You'd think after the first 12 times, people would learn to lynch us the other way around...

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4708937)
twgma

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4708938)
That's okay. It only took me one failure to understand that keeping her alive for any period of time is a mistake

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4708939)
Funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4708940)
since i don't feel like making 10 separate posts:

yeah charu don't fucking swear

d0 is us just having interesting ideas about counting and because historically (i believe) pretty much every early game was night start on night 1, followed by day 1

also important read announcement star-crossed is town (but also also subaru is too)

raeko and mml are not wolves together

ok i'm done

And Xel was talkin about someone being a fuckboy about their vote but I can't find that post so yea

SubaruPoptart 01-20-2020 09:50 PM

That's the extent of the action I've seen today as far as I can pick out so ye, Heart's thing isn't necessarily related to the first three quotes but it was in that same bunch of stuff so figured I'd put it in anyway

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

On a serious note here: We've been literally shitposting for the last 24 hours. I cannot fathom how one could gather information from anything that we've said up until now, which is always an issue for us D0.

Either that or we're all lazy fucks who can't be fucked to do anything until 5 minutes to EOD

SubaruPoptart 01-20-2020 10:02 PM

On a different note I gtg to bed but if I wake up in the middle of the night I may start postin depending on what platform it's on.

Charu 01-20-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4708994)
On a serious note here: We've been literally shitposting for the last 24 hours. I cannot fathom how one could gather information from anything that we've said up until now, which is always an issue for us D0.

Either that or we're all lazy fucks who can't be fucked to do anything until 5 minutes to EOD

I bet someone laced their "shitposts" to convey something more to have a pay off that'll make their shlong hard (and fine).

It's probably not the case though. That'd probably be a meme.

XelNya 01-20-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4708992)
TWGMA: You'd think after the first 12 times, people would learn to lynch us the other way around...

And Xel was talkin about someone being a fuckboy about their vote but I can't find that post so yea

Subaru I don't want to Storn42 you, but this post is fucking lazy.

XelNya 01-20-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

I'll do it! I love conflict.

XelNya 01-20-2020 10:19 PM

shadowgod

Your attempts to blend are BAD.

MixMasterLar 01-20-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4708955)
Ye I've been tryna find songs that just tell a rambly story like those two but aren't hip-hop. I found out I really like those kindsa songs but they're SUPER hard to find.

as stated, Cake and Beck are where you need to look. I'm sure you already know about Loser, though.

Ska music probably is worth diving in. Some Sublime songs tend to go places within them, and Streetlight Manifesto got some good stuff. A Better Place, A Better Time might be more of long song then a story, but you can see what you feel about it

If it doesn't have to be a serious sort of rambling, Ray Stevens has had us covered for years

If folk doesn't offend you, Erutan has stuff like The Willow Maid which is just a long story.

This probably isn't coherent / rambly enough but Where is My Mind is a great follow up to Pepper to me. Kind of a similar sound.

Same can be said about Rock Lobster but it's kinda light on lyrics and doesn't really belong here. I should cut it from this list but I won't.

It's hip hop technically but Handlebars is worth your time. Worth everyone's time. Damn what a good song.

Quote:

Ahem

DaBackPack is the lowest poster at 0

SunFan and Raeko are tied with the host at 7.

There's my top three always wolves d0 100%. I will now use the time we have to shout at people who have disagreements with my wisdom

XelNya 01-20-2020 10:19 PM

shadowgod

Charu 01-20-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4708997)
Subaru I don't want to Storn42 you, but this post is fucking lazy.

What's lazy about it?

XelNya 01-20-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4709000)
as stated, Cake and Beck are where you need to look. I'm sure you already know about Loser, though.

Ska music probably is worth diving in. Some Sublime songs tend to go places within them, and Streetlight Manifesto got some good stuff. A Better Place, A Better Time might be more of long song then a story, but you can see what you feel about it

If it doesn't have to be a serious sort of rambling, Ray Stevens has had us covered for years

If folk doesn't offend you, Erutan has stuff like The Willow Maid which is just a long story.

This probably isn't coherent / rambly enough but Where is My Mind is a great follow up to Pepper to me. Kind of a similar sound.

Same can be said about Rock Lobster but it's kinda light on lyrics and doesn't really belong here. I should cut it from this list but I won't.

It's hip hop technically but Handlebars is worth your time. Worth everyone's time. Damn what a good song.

Ahem

DaBackPack is the lowest poster at 0

SunFan and Raeko are tied with the host at 7.

There's my top three always wolves d0 100%. I will now use the time we have to shout at people who have disagreements with my wisdom

First i double post on mobile then I have to read this shit.

Uhg. I'm going back to my anime before I say some dumb shit.

XelNya 01-20-2020 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4709002)
What's lazy about it?

Didn't even quote anything.

There's no substance.

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4709001)
shadowgod

Who the fuck is blending lmfao? Jesus Christ I'm just playing the damn game! Might wanna ease on the brakes there, fam

Shadow_God_10 01-20-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4708998)
I'll do it! I love conflict.

Okay, so I just noticed you voted me immediately after making this post, and it all makes sense now you little shit disturber

MixMasterLar 01-20-2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4709003)
Uhg. I'm going back to my anime before I say some dumb shit.

To late