09-3-2008, 03:31 AM
got any tips to getting it?

noooot
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/llama499/1234.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/llama499/123.jpg

for some reason i cant AAA this song now lol

-Yukari-
09-3-2008, 03:32 AM
lmao, nice job. 4 Perfect FC is pretty nice... I think that's less Perfects than I got. I probably got like 8 or something. But people really make this token out to be harder than it is... MUCH harder.

Magewout
09-3-2008, 03:43 AM
lmao, nice job. 4 Perfect FC is pretty nice... I think that's less Perfects than I got. I probably got like 8 or something. But people really make this token out to be harder than it is... MUCH harder.
QFT. If I can do it anyone can.

TC_llama499
09-3-2008, 03:52 AM
QFT. If I can do it anyone can.

i dont think anyone can...
357 people have unlocked skill token 32
1,568,037 members and growing!
so thats about 1,567,680 people who cant do it :)

Jerry DB
09-3-2008, 04:17 AM
that took me forever to get untill I someone told me theres two good frames after the perfect frames. I always tried to hit early.

Good job

lxDestinyxl
09-3-2008, 05:04 AM
i dont think anyone can...
357 people have unlocked skill token 32
1,568,037 members and growing!
so thats about 1,567,680 people who cant do it :)

You mean, 1567680 accounts made which hasn't unlocked skill token #32. There really only is a limited number of active people who have attempted in getting the token.

Anyway, that's a nice get. For those out there reading this thread who have attempted in getting the token but haven't successfully achieved your set outcome, a word of advice:

Play at a high speed mod than yourself. If you already are at a very high speed mod, take on board the old fashioned Screen Cut method.

foilman8805
09-3-2008, 05:06 AM
The trick to this token is to do it while you still suck at the game, haha.

Nice unlock, llama. Starman is a pretty fun file too. Easy AAA.

Still can't believe more people have [Heavy] than frickin Starman. You have to be kidding me...

wwwJ4mmYcouk
09-3-2008, 05:06 AM
Nice! I really cant get that token as i hate Anti Skill, and to be honest i don't have that much real skill anymore as my PC is pooooooooooo.

Adamaja456
09-3-2008, 06:31 AM
about time ;)
nice unlock. i thought it was pretty easy, i unlocked it the first few days it was out IIRC

kirjautunut
09-3-2008, 07:43 AM
i have gotten something like 150 goods and all others perfects. damn i hate trying to get that.

BigBoss37
09-3-2008, 08:41 AM
I sadly do not have starman yet.

25thhour
09-3-2008, 09:06 AM
Screw starman.... Why not make the REQS get all goods of Excite bike Lol.

Kotarouchan
09-3-2008, 09:12 AM
Nice unlock.

Anyway, that's a nice get. For those out there reading this thread who have attempted in getting the token but haven't successfully achieved your set outcome, a word of advice:

Play at a high speed mod than yourself. If you already are at a very high speed mod, take on board the old fashioned Screen Cut method.

See, this is weird. I went from 1.75x to 1.25x to get this token. So, it's the person's idea of the best way to get goods

[TeRa]
09-3-2008, 10:06 AM
I played it on 1x, just hit the arrows as soon as it passed even the slightest bit above the receptor, the 3 perfect window are before and on the receptor, there are 2 good windows AFTER the receptors, only 1 good receptor before the receptors, and then an average window right before that. So hitting after the receptor is 1/15th of a second based off 30fps compared to 1/30th of a second hitting before the receptors.

Cool unlock ;)
Starman is a pretty cool song, I haven't played it in forever though D:

L0NEvvolf
09-3-2008, 10:59 AM
You suck man I tried to get it yesterday and kept getting to many perfects or a miss.

kmay
09-3-2008, 11:00 AM
lol yea starman is really hard to get it saddens me

Callipygian
09-3-2008, 11:56 AM
Hmm, I thought AAAing mario 8beat was harder than getting Starman :P. Nice unlock though; you're part of a rather select group of anti-skill freaks now yay! :roll:

TC_llama499
09-3-2008, 12:10 PM
Hmm, I thought AAAing mario 8beat was harder than getting Starman :P. Nice unlock though; you're part of a rather select group of anti-skill freaks now yay! :roll:

lol i cant AAA it now :( but all i did was turn on 3x at first and i was getting all goods untill the last like 10 notes and then i would miss so i turned on dark and my normall speed mod and just waited for it to pass receptors a little

s0ulst0n3
09-3-2008, 12:10 PM
I didn't bother to read the thread, so I will just give you my advice. I can unlock it 90% of the time using this method.

I currently use 2x with no screencut. I had to screencut to about halfway with 3x. I then, hit late goods. Why late goods? Easy. They are easier to hit than early goods. Why's that? There is 2 frames surrounding the good frame. Perfect, and average. Trying to hit goods requires perfection there. Hitting late has a better chance because the good frame is 1 frame earlier than the perfect frame. If I am correct, this is how it goes.

Miss/Boo
Good
<-------Perfect------->
Perfect
Good
Average
Miss/Boo

You would be required to hit 2 FRAMES EARLY to hit a good. It doesn't seem too much harder, but believe me. 1 frame is a lot, especially on FFR's framing system. Hitting late requires a little more accuracy, but as long as you are good at FFR, your shall be hitting no perfects, or very minimal. Also, although there is no average to hit, it's still possible to get a boo/miss. Try to avoid hitting too late. The moving arrows should be at most 3/4 of the way through the non-moving arrows before hitting.

That's my opinion, but it works for me very nicely.

~Soul

TC_llama499
09-3-2008, 12:13 PM
I didn't bother to read the thread, so I will just give you my advice. I can unlock it 90% of the time using this method.

I currently use 2x with no screencut. I had to screencut to about halfway with 3x. I then, hit late goods. Why late goods? Easy. They are easier to hit than early goods. Why's that? There is 2 frames surrounding the good frame. Perfect, and average. Trying to hit goods requires perfection there. Hitting late has a better chance because the good frame is 1 frame earlier than the perfect frame. If I am correct, this is how it goes.

Miss
Good
<-------Perfect----------->
Perfect
Good
Average
Miss

You would be required to hit 2 FRAMES EARLY to hit a good. It doesn't seem too much harder, but believe me. 1 frame is a lot, especially on FFR's framing system. Hitting late requires a little more accuracy, but as long as you are good at FFR, your shall be hitting no perfects, or very minimal. Also, although there is no average to hit, it's still possible to get a boo/miss. Try to avoid hitting too late. The moving arrows should be at most 3/4 of the way through the non-moving arrows before hitting.

That's my opinion, but it works for me very nicely.

~Soul

i allready unlocked it :) but thanks for the advice

s0ulst0n3
09-3-2008, 12:17 PM
Oops, should have read the full post, hahah. Anyways, congratulations!!

retching oesophagus
09-3-2008, 12:19 PM
lol. grats on getting starman. i just listened to the song in another window and tapped to that. i cant do anti skill

TC_llama499
09-3-2008, 12:36 PM
i kinda wish i didnt get starman now i cant AAA anything :(