PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil kicks an ass

Anticrombie0909
04-25-2004, 11:08 AM
I watched that movie again last night. I forgot how much it completely ruled. I mean seriously, it's an ultimate zombie blastfest. Plot? Who cares! Acting talent? Who needs it? Resident Evil kicks ass without it. Check out this screenshot:

http://www.tnmc.org/gnews/pics/residentevil01.jpg

There's a horde of moaning zombies trying to, what looks like, molest and kill the hot chick. However, the hot chick has a gun. So she blasts the crap out of 'em all and saves the day. Seriously, could you find a better movie? I think not.

Snapps
04-25-2004, 11:10 AM
One of my favorite movies. Thank goodness a sequal is coming out.

Kilgamayan
04-25-2004, 11:11 AM
y helo thar Maddox

Pooping_Panda
04-25-2004, 12:16 PM
it is indeed one of the best zombie movies out there i think

Thank goodness a sequal is coming out.

amen to that

Privateer
04-25-2004, 01:22 PM
HUMAN CUTTING LASER'D

Feuergeist
04-25-2004, 09:48 PM
HUMAN CUTTING LASER'D

yeah that was pretty badass.

Kenzya
04-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Best part in that movie was the lazer scene. I thought it was an odd movie.. but in an instinctive human way.. it kicked ass..

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed it..

Kefit
04-25-2004, 10:47 PM
When I went to see this in the theater, I fully expected it to suck. Bad.

Needless to say, I was pleasently surprised.

Just when is the sequal supposed to come out, anyway?

DJ_Weasel
04-26-2004, 12:28 AM
I liked it. Especially the part where in the end their on that train and that monster attacks them,which I remember that same exact monster in the Resident Evil 2 video game for the playstation. ^_^.

Just when is the sequal supposed to come out, anyway?

I wonder the same thing?

MrRisky
04-26-2004, 12:53 AM
At this rate, the sequel is supposed to be released on october 1st.

And man, I can't wait.

djsmalls
04-26-2004, 03:06 AM
triangulated human anyone??
hmmmm?
cant wait for the sequel

makaveli121212
04-26-2004, 04:44 AM
uhhhhhh...the movie really sucked, and if i remember correctly, which i think i do, she hardly saves the day...i believe she escapes from wherever the zombies were only to emerge out in the real world with the city completely deserted...implying that the zombies got them all, and that she didnt save the day

87x
04-26-2004, 06:54 AM
well.. she saved the day for those people at that building.. she then gets taken over by a swarm of medical staff people, who soon sedate her and put her in a hospital room in containment.. (which really saves her life).. then she comes out of the hospital to lead us into the new movie..

Now I particularly didn't like this movie the first time I saw it.. but it has kinda grown on me.. it's not as badass as yall say it is.. but the movie is a good time passer

RobbyZero
04-26-2004, 06:57 AM
The movie was cool.

Jam930
04-26-2004, 08:11 AM
i actually really liked that movie. How she had no memory and gradually found out who she was as the story was revealed to the audience. I thought the ending was nice too. Much better than if she had actually saved the day.

If she had came to the surface and some fat cop with a donut in one hand pulls her up and her team, and they're all O.K and *cue the heroic victory music* then it would have been like alot of other movie for the masses/T.V movie.

I thought the lazer thing killed some cool characters that i think would have been fun to watch try to survive with the main character, rather than just see them die without much of a chance.

lightswitch_raves
04-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Yep. He's right. RE kicks ass. And RE:2 the movie is going to kick even more french ass considering Jill and Carlos and a few others from the game are actually going to be in it this time. I cry with happiness.

RobbyZero
04-26-2004, 09:04 AM
lol can't wait. Is there a specific release date or is it just going to POP out on us anytime soon?

lightswitch_raves
04-26-2004, 09:07 AM
lol can't wait. Is there a specific release date or is it just going to POP out on us anytime soon?
No idea, but i do know that the trailer is swimming around on the net. It's also on the underworld dvd. From the looks of it, its o-face worthy.

87x
04-26-2004, 01:40 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/resident_evil_apocalypse/high.html

RobbyZero
04-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Looks alright,they need a better trailer than that though

Kenzya
04-26-2004, 02:15 PM
I liked the trailer from a standalone point..

But as a trailer for the RE2 movie, it sucked. As in, it needs to show more of the movie.