PDA

View Full Version : Just a question..

s0ulst0n3
07-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Well, my brother, mom and my dad were riding home from the bar (I decided to walk), they dropped off the bartender at her house, and they were on the way back home. They called and said they would be home in 15 minutes..that was 3 hours ago. I've been trying to call mom AND dad and no one is answering, I've called each of them at least 50 times in the past 3 hours and no sign of them answering at all. It doesn't go straight to the answering machine either, since it rings several times.

I'm wondering..how long before I should call 911 and ask if there has been any car crashes recently? I'm kind of worried, it's past my little brothers bed time and I know they wouldn't keep him out this late. If they were going to stay out late, they would have dropped him off at home.

Some people say I should call now, others say give it 24 hours, but I'm not sure..thanks to any serious responses.

who_cares973
07-18-2008, 10:40 PM
theyre having secks

but in all seriousness call now

EDIT: if its only been three hours then give them another 2 THEN call

lumphoboextreme
07-18-2008, 10:43 PM
well i'd say they're either seriously hurt, or they're just blowing you off. i'd say give it a few more hours and call

s0ulst0n3
07-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Okay thanks a lot guys, I guess time goes by way slower when you're worried because I have been trying to call them a lot. I guess I'll give it 2 more hours, like you guys suggested.

who_cares973
07-18-2008, 10:45 PM
well i'd say they're either seriously hurt, or they're just blowing you off. i'd say give it a few more hours and call

your so good at calming people down and making them feel good ;D

but yea a few more hours

ledwix
07-18-2008, 10:46 PM
24 hours is too much time, really. It's always much better to be safe and call soon just to alert them and ask them about stuff. (better than to wait in an attempt to avoid feeling stupid for being worried). I don't know your parents, but my parents have done this kind of thing before and just turned out to be a running late and were actually fine. Now obviously don't count on that, just realize that there's a chance that nothing happened at all. But if you feel there is even the slightest chance of danger, which I suspect you do, you should call tonight sometime, sooner if you're worried.

LLaMaSaUceYup
07-18-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah dude I really hope your brother/parents are alright, your brother is going to be a FFR legend someday, WE NEED HIM.

;[

hope nothing bad happens.
I will hope for you.

s0ulst0n3
07-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Thanks, Colin.

I just got off the phone with the police, first they asked if I knew the license plate. I said no..they then asked for my last name, then they put me on hold. After about 5 minutes they said, "No one under the last name "Cerelli" is in the hospital at the moment, you have nothing to worry about, have a great night!" They also said something about who's looking after me right now, I just said I was old enough.

Anyways I'm still worried. Where would they go with my 8 year old brother at 12am? =/

Commandersa1
07-18-2008, 11:03 PM
Were they drinking before this incident?

jewpinthethird
07-18-2008, 11:04 PM
theyre having secks

Agreed. They're having sex.

s0ulst0n3
07-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Were they drinking before this incident?

I was with my dad at the bar playing pool with him, and yes he had quite a few drinks, but I'm pretty damn sure mom wouldn't let him drive home drunk. Mom doesn't drink, so she probably drove.

basicdrummerman
07-18-2008, 11:27 PM
i would be worried but it seems your gunna have to wait it out. sorry bud

u84
07-19-2008, 12:24 AM
I think they don't love you anymore and left with your brother out of state. You should put an ad in the newspaper asking to buy new parents, but get a hot-stepsister rather than a new brother. Catch my drift? (Wrap that rascal).

But seriously, you should just wait a few hours and then call the police again.

sarahxjane
07-19-2008, 12:40 AM
They shouldn't be taking you to a bar.
Even if you aren't drinking.

Anyways.
People usually fear the worst.
Maybe something came up? Perhaps they ran into an old friend.
I know it tough to think about anything but the worse, however you are going to drive yourself crazy thinking about it.

My dad went to the store once before 11pm, it was a 10 minute walk.
He didn't come back until after midnight.
I was 12 at the time.

My mom also took off and didn't come back for many hours.

It sucks, but you need to distract yourself.

u84
07-19-2008, 12:42 AM
They shouldn't be taking you to a bar.
Even if you aren't drinking.

Anyways.
People usually fear the worst.
Maybe something came up? Perhaps they ran into an old friend.
I know it tough to think about anything but the worse, however you are going to drive yourself crazy thinking about it.

Thanks for reminding me of that.

Why the **** are they taking you to a bar?

rzr
07-19-2008, 02:01 AM
Bro, I wouldn't worry about it yet. My parents do that sort of thing all the time. And my sister. Just relax, if you're scared take some deep breaths, I'm not saying this to sound cool but actually play some FFR. It calms me down. Anyway, if you need any help with it feel free to PM or IM me, I know what it's like, and when you need a friend to walk you through it. Good luck. And relax.

P.S. I'm sorry for the late reply to the thread, I hope my input still helps you.

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm not saying this to sound cool but actually play some FFR.

that didnt make you sound cool at all.......

did everything turn out ok?

Commandersa1
07-19-2008, 03:01 AM
did everything turn out ok?

That's what I am wondering. I guess so since he went to sleep or just left.

NFD
07-19-2008, 03:01 AM
I suggest not doing anything drastic.

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 03:04 AM
I suggest not doing anything drastic.

like killing yourself....

i wouldve gone to sleep too and this has happened to me many of times when i was little lol

Silver_Brian
07-19-2008, 03:27 AM
It's ok, they're at my house.

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 03:32 AM

why??

and why didnt you tell him sooner? he's probably having nightmares poor little s0ulston3 ;___________________;

NFD
07-19-2008, 03:35 AM
The poor lad.

blindreper1179
07-19-2008, 03:36 AM
who cares. it's a 50/50.

either they're late because of something(friend, blown tire, car sucks, etc)

or

something extreme happened and you must now survive on your own at the age of young working in a shoe factory at 15 cents an hour for the rest of your life, since that isn't enough to put yourself through school.

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 03:44 AM
who cares. it's a 50/50.

either they're late because of something(friend, blown tire, car sucks, etc)

or

something extreme happened and you must now survive on your own at the age of young working in a shoe factory at 15 cents an hour for the rest of your life, since that isn't enough to put yourself through school.

by extreme do you mean car stuck in a tree?http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/albums/Misc/car_in_tree.jpg

blindreper1179
07-19-2008, 03:45 AM
why of course not. if the car was in a tree, his parents would still be there for him.

NFD
07-19-2008, 03:46 AM
Maybe they're with Patrick Moore? You know he plays the xylophone.

As demonstrated here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NK77QSZJ1xs

lightdarkness
07-19-2008, 10:31 AM
So did everything turn out ok?

fastfingers65
07-19-2008, 11:11 AM

i feel so much better knowing this

s0ulst0n3
07-19-2008, 11:22 AM
Sorry everyone, I fell asleep on my bed with my laptop by accident last night. I woke up around 8am and they just got home. What happened was they saw someone walking down the street they knew, and they stopped and talked. When they saw my brother go to sleep in the van, they decided to go inside and chat. Mom and dad accidentally went to sleep and my little bro came in and woke them up and told them it was 7am..anyways, they said they didn't hear their phone because they both turned on vibrate and decided not to answer it.

I called the 911 four times last night, and hearing nothing about them calmed me down a lot. Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it. I guess I just overreacted. :)

Breakdown16
07-19-2008, 11:24 AM
It's nice to hear they came home safely. I've occasionally worried about my own family too.

fastfingers65
07-19-2008, 11:26 AM
I guess I just overreacted. :)

no you didn't

Mans0n
07-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Yes he did overreact, his parents have cellphones, if anything happened the first thing they would do is somehow get contact with thier son..

lightdarkness
07-19-2008, 12:17 PM
That's redic...

s0ulst0n3
07-19-2008, 12:21 PM
That's redic...

What's ridiculous? The fact they didn't bother to call?

Mans0n
07-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Xx{Gay}xX hahaha what a cool username.
And what are you talking about LD?

lightdarkness
07-19-2008, 12:28 PM
The fact that they fell asleep somewhere else and didn't have their phones and left your little brother in a car all night...

s0ulst0n3
07-19-2008, 12:39 PM
The fact that they fell asleep somewhere else and didn't have their phones and left your little brother in a car all night...

I know what you mean. That was pretty irresponsible of them, I mean the least they could have done was carried my brother inside and called me to let me know they were going to be late, but it "never crossed their mind". >.>

Falling asleep was an accident though, or so they said. They were watching a movie and fell asleep. Their friend didn't bother to wake them, so it's not completely their fault, I can understand.

Tasselfoot
07-19-2008, 12:41 PM
and didn't bother to call you to tell you where they were.

you totally need to ground their asses. they'd likely ground you if the roles had been reversed.

fido123
07-19-2008, 12:45 PM
Yes he did overreact, his parents have cellphones, if anything happened the first thing they would do is somehow get contact with thier son..

What if they got into a car accede and were dead/injured?

You didn't overreact. 911 isn't just to be used when Uzi wielding madmen break into your house and start several fires.

s0ulst0n3
07-19-2008, 12:51 PM
and didn't bother to call you to tell you where they were.

you totally need to ground their asses. they'd likely ground you if the roles had been reversed.

Hahahah!! That's so true, I should. ^^

Thanks fido123, I felt like I did overreact though after I found out they were okay, although you do have a point. What's funny is all 4 times I called they put me on hold for 5-10 minutes..

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 02:08 PM
What happened was they saw someone walking down the street they knew, and they stopped and talked. When they saw my brother go to sleep in the van, they decided to go inside and chat. Mom and dad accidentally went to sleep

sound like secret code for we went swinging

jewpinthethird
07-19-2008, 02:17 PM
sound like secret code for we went swinging

That was going to me by other guess. I didn't read that they had the kid's brother with them though.

s0ulst0n3, don't ever let your parents hear the end of this. Anytime you do something wrong, just be all "hey, remember that one time you left my brother in the car to have sex with strangers?"

who_cares973
07-19-2008, 02:20 PM
they also left the brother in the car so swinging is totally plausible