PDA

View Full Version : Tass, that is not a real answer, I will keep returning till I have one

I want a real answer
05-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Once more, Tass, that is a horrible reason to wipe someones scores, I want a real answer, and from what I know about psychology either, a. you wrote that because you feel bad about what you did and can't come up with a reason to correct your injustice or b. You are a bully like everyone else (and I used to look up to you)

Once again:

Okay, I'm really sick of this, it's driving me nuts, I've PM'd Tass at least 10 times and he has never answered, once more I ask, why were Mad Otaku's scores all wiped? EVERY one was legit, and I think Tass knows this and that's why he won't respond, I stopped FFR for a while to calm down and think, but I am NOT going to let this go, make ANOTHER account, and waste my life getting EVER skill token all over again. I am probably the only non FFR pro who has legitly met the req for Oni 3 times (yes, I admit, on damanwithdaskillz I hacked that score), you guys have no idea how frustrating it is when you try to play by the rules, whore for hours to get a AAA, and then have it all taken away from you,

I don't care about being banned from the forums, I just want my scores to record without me having to waste more time getting everything again on another account. I just want to know why I was blacklisted, and I promise, once this is answered I will stop making alternate accounts and never come back to the forums, but this is driving me crazy, and until it's answered, I will keep coming back on new accounts.

Now, I'm an autistic kid and don't have that many friends, I easily annoy people, and I'm not good at much, but FFR is one of the only things that keeps me happy, and I tried making yet another account and attempted to get my scores back, but after the hours it took to just AAA Tougenkyou remix, L9, and Garyuuntensei, I realized, I don't want this anymore, it's painful to me, I did nothing wrong to deserve my scores wiped from Mad Otaku (though I did deserve a forum ban), I just want to know why, I'm sick of being bullied, I'm sick of being abused, beaten, and picked on. I'm beginning to think even the admins get off to me getting bullied on this site.

Please, just tell me why, or if you can't come up with an answer, unblacklist Mad Otaku, I will keep coming back till I get an answer, I just want one answer, please, just one

And to Devonin:

Thanks for clearing up the IP thing, I apologize for calling you a lier. I realize you will ban me instantly, but please refrain from banning this account until I get either a PM reply from Tass or another admin, or a post in this thread with the answer I seek, please, it would mean the world to me

Please, all I want is this question answered, normal players have no idea how painful it is to legitly get Oni 3 times and constantly waste their life getting the same scores over and over again on different accounts, please, just tell me what I did wrong, and if you do, I promise to never make an alternate account and never come back again. I Promise.

[TeRa]
05-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Even if you get your answer, it's most likely going to be, they detected cheating, which you even said you hacked a score for oni once, I'm pretty sure that works on a no forgiveness policy, one strike your out, although people can be nice and give you a 2nd chance, and if you screw it up again, you're out for good.

Now, I would like to add this, you can still play FFR, you can still play SM, as long as you can play, you will get better, and isn't this more about getting good, rather than getting good ranks and showing off? Continue to play even if you will never get scores recorded, if you play for ranks and ranks alone, you most likely don't find the fun in the game that you yourself enjoy, but the fact that you can be better at something than others. Of course it's nice to be good, and better than others, thats human nature, everyone is going to continue playing, so you can still compare your scores unrecorded or not to everyone else's scores. I guess yes, it does suck being black listed, and banned, and having everything erased pretty much, but don't let that ruin your life :(

Lastly, kthxbye

Emo_Saur_
This kid belongs in the trash.

devonin
*sigh*

What makes you think it was your -account- that was blacklisted for cheating originally? It was -you- who were blacklisted, it was -you- who lost the ability to record scores on FFR because you cheated.

Therefore, it doesn't matter what account you decide to later make, it will be blacklisted because it was -you- who cheated, the person in the chair, it wasn't "damanwithdaskillz" who cheated. And so it isn't just "damanwithdaskillz" who got punished for cheating, it was -you- and thus every account you make.

Now, please stop ban evading because getting Synthlight involved to deal with your ISP directly isn't something we really want to do.