PDA

View Full Version : 6,000cr. for Avatar + Signature

Goldenwind
09-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Looking for a completely custom avatar and banner.

Prefer them to be related, and anime-like.

Also, the FFR banner uses some kind of technique that I dunno what you call it... the fine lines or that, which go across. It'd be lovely if those could be incorperated those somehow.

And lastly, on the banner (Not the avatar), the shortform "Wind" placed somewhere. I'm not sure how it'll look, so I'd like to see what it's like with and without.

This request was originally for Intrastat's shop, so check out that thread there to get an idea of style, if it helps you.

beaner692
09-24-2007, 12:32 PM
how many credits will I get for a fabulous sig + avi made in ms paint

devonin
09-24-2007, 01:09 PM
People need to be more careful with requests like this. Will you give 6000 credits to every person who submits an avatar/banner to you that meets those basic conditions? Or will you only give 6000 credits to the one you decide to use?

If the former, you'd best have a lot of credits and expect a lot of crap. If the latter, you really should find a specific person to commission the work from.

Tokzic
09-24-2007, 02:16 PM
People need to be more careful with requests like this. Will you give 6000 credits to every person who submits an avatar/banner to you that meets those basic conditions? Or will you only give 6000 credits to the one you decide to use?

If the former, you'd best have a lot of credits and expect a lot of crap. If the latter, you really should find a specific person to commission the work from.

Nobody ever asks for mass work because the great majority of it is garbage, so it ends up being a contest of who can make the best avatar and/or signature. It's a really stupid method because if two people submit high quality work, then one entirely wasted their time.

chidori!
09-24-2007, 11:08 PM
I"LL DO IT