PDA

View Full Version : Word World War

Bamboozler
06-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Guido Edit: Since people are likely to glaze over the OP, I'm going to mention this here: NO POSTING IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU'RE PLAYING. It's explicitly said in the OP, but needs to be mentioned again, because this is an example of a good, interesting forum game and I will not, under any circumstances, tolerate spam here.

~*~ Read Before Playing (Or Else!) ~*~

**OVERALL GAMEPLAY RULES: In order to ensure this game runs smoothly, if you post a reply to someone, and notice someone has already BEAT YOU TO IT, you MUST edit your post so it says ONLY the following: Void. Other than editing for this reason, you may NOT edit posts once you have made them unless one of the following conditions applies: a SERIOUS typo OR error which may impact the game poorly was made, OR you may edit a VOID post to correspond to the above poster's attack. Also, there is to be NO obsolete, useless chatter, or questions about the game in the thread. If you have a comment, or question, and REALLY can’t figure it out in the rules, send me, Bamboozler, a Private Message, and I will sort it out. USERS WHO DON’T FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL BE ADDED TO THE “NULLIFIED USER LIST” AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE, AND ALL THEIR POSTS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE RENDERED “Void”. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO “NULLIFY”ANYONE I FEEL ISN’T FOLLOWING THE RULES OF THE GAME.**

Thank you, and have fun! ~Bam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, recruit, and welcome to:

W O R D ~ W O R L D ~ W A R

Before going any further, please find out which team you’ll be recruited to!

//////////
Humans: You are a Human if your username has an even amount of letters in it.
//////////
Aliens: You are an Alien if your username has an odd amount of letters in it.
//////////
Androids: You are an Android if your username contains anything other than just letters.
//////////

(On a side note, just because you are the same race as someone does not always mean you have to be on the same team as them...)

Before heading out into the battlefield, please copy and paste your Vital Statistics Card found bellow somewhere safe! (You’ll need it every time you post!)

----------------------------------------
Vital Statistics For: (Your Username.)
Race: (Human, Alien, or Android.)
Com-Link: (Any message or text you please. Does not affect the game in any way… if you have something to say, this is the way to do it.)

Shield: (Use in response to above posters weapon attacks to prevent point loss.)
Modification: (An extra feature unlocked with points… can serve many uses.)
Ammunition: (The word you have created to use against the next poster.)
Weapon: (The weapon you will launch your “ammunition” with.)

We will now take you through basic training; we wouldn’t send you out there without any idea of what to do, now would we?

>>>The aim out there on the battlefield is to accumulate as many “points” as you can, so you can rank up, plus unlock some of the cool weapon modifications and various other special trinkets… to do this, you’ll have to respond to enemy attacks (posts above you) and create attacks of your own (using ammunition and a weapon). Also, every time you post, you’ll get some points too… more on that later… for now let’s get you ready for combat!

>>>We’ll start with how to create an attack. First, you must select your ammunition… this is the word which you will “fire” at the next poster. To do this, you’ll have to use letters which are available to your race, which was decided earlier. Everyone has access to some letters, but each race has it’s own set of unique, race specific ones. Here is a list of the letters available to each race:

Humans: B, F, N, M, T

Aliens: C, G, K, J, W

Androids: D, H, L, P, R

Everyone: A, E, I, O, U, Y, X, Z, S, V, Q

(Ex. as an Android, your ammunition might be “Help”.)
("Y" Is not a vowel, unless it is the only potential letter that can be a vowel in a word, like "Gym")

(On a side note, in terms of what counts as a word and what doesn't, the system is now very strict. If the word is not listed here at http://dictionary.reference.com/ , then the word does NOT count, and CANNOT be used.)

>>>Next, once you have selected your ammunition, you must select which weapon you will fire it with. The weapon you choose indicates how the next person will have to defend themselves. Like ammunition, each race has it’s own unique set of weapons, some of which you’ll have to unlock by playing the game long enough. Keep this chart handy, as it indicates how your shield will have to correspond to each weapon.

Human Weapons:

Machine Gun: Next poster must use a shield with the same amount of letters as your ammunition.

Grenade: Next poster must use a shield with the same amount of syllables as your ammunition.

UNLOCKABLES

(10 Points) Sniper Rifle: Next posters shield must only contain the same vowels as your ammunition.

(25 Points) Artillery Strike: Next posters shield must have the same amount of vowels as your ammunition.

(50 Points) Flamethrower: Next posters shield must be exactly one letter longer than your ammunition.

Alien Weapons:

Claws: Next poster must use a shield with the same amount of letters as your ammunition.

Body Slam: Next posters shield must have the same amount of vowels as your ammunition.

UNLOCKABLES

(10 Points) Acid Spray: Next poster must use a shield with the same amount of syllables as your ammunition.

(25 Points) Mangle: Next posters shield must include at least one of the same letters as your ammunition.

(50 Points) Impale: Next posters shield may only contain a single vowel, and must be the same as the first vowel which appears in your ammunition.

Android Weapons:

Plasma Rifle: Next poster must use a shield with the same amount of letters as your ammunition.

Laser Beam: Next posters shield must include at least one of the same letters as your ammunition.

UNLOCKABLES

(10 Points) Heat Ray: Next posters shield must be exactly one letter longer than your ammunition.

(25 Points) Plasma Sword: If your ammunition contains the letter S, then the next posters shield must include the letter S.

(50 Points) Vaporize: If your ammunition contains the letters Z or X, the next poster must use these letters in their shield. Otherwise, they may use any shield.

>>>Now that you know all about launching attacks, it’s time to learn how to defend yourself! Creating a Shield is the only way to defend yourself against an enemy attack. To do this, you must create a word which counters the enemies’ weapon effects... of course, you can only use the letters specific to your race, and those available to all races. For example, say the above poster was an Android, and attacked you with a “Heat Ray”, with “Help” as their ammunition. As an Alien, for example, you might form the Shield “Ranks” to defend yourself. Because “Heat Ray” requires you to form a shield 1 letter longer than the ammunition used in it, “Help” (4 letters long), using “Ranks” (5 letters long) counters this weapon effect perfectly.

(On a side note, you may note use the same word for both your Ammo AND your shield... you must pick a different one for each.)

>>>But what happens if you cannot think of a shield to protect yourself with? When a player cannot think of a word to shield themselves with, they get fragged. You should always be thinking up good weapon and ammo combos to try and frag other players, as it will gain you more points. You should also always try and keep your shields responsive, lest you lose points by being fragged…

>>>As you’ve already been told, points are used for both unlocking features in the game, and for ranking yourself up. There’s a few ways to gain, and lose points, which are as follows:

+ to points
-Posting, +1 point.
-Fragging someone, +4 points.
-Catching and reporting someone cheating, +8 points.
-Some Modifications and unlockables may help improve your point count further.

- to points
-Getting fragged, -X points (See rankings for details).
-Double posting, -6 points.
-Getting “Nullified”, points reset to zero.
-Cheating in any way, -10 points (Or nullification, depending on severity).

EXAMPLES OF CHEATING:
-Using letters to form words which your race does not posses, or that you have not yet unlocked.
-Using ANYTHING that you haven't unlocked yet.
-Not VOIDing a botched post.
-Using a word not found on http://dictionary.reference.com/ as ammo or a shield.
-Adding points when you shouldn't have.
-Not subtracting points when you should have
-Repeating the same word for both ammo and shield.
-"Feeding" people frags simply to boost points (This is an instant nullification).
-Not following the rules of how to use a weapon or modification.
-Ect...

>>>Whenever you gain or lose points, be sure to update them on your Vital Statistics Card, making sure to record how you lost or gained points. For example, say you get fragged during your first post…

Vital Statistics For: Example1337
Race: Android
Com-Link: Hell-o… I-am-an And-droid!.. LoL sup dudes.. first post FTW!

Shield: None (Fragged)
Modification: None
Ammunition: “Help”
Weapon: Plasma Rifle

>>>During your next post, let’s say you come back and see you’ve fragged someone… the proper way to log this would be…

Vital Statistics For: Example1337
Points: 0 + 1 (Post) + 4 (Fragged (Username) on post (# of the post) )
Com-Link: Ha! I owned Jimmy there ROFL!

Shield: “Dad”
Ammunition: “Help”
Weapon: Laser Beam

(So long as you generally indicate where you fragged someone, the post # you use should be fine...)

>>>At the start of the next post, instead of 0 + whatever, it would be 5 + whatever your point modifications are for that post. And to clarify, you need only post the username and post# the first time you frag someone, not after. If you wish to keep a list of individuals you've fragged, feel free, and post it in your "Com-Link" section whenever you wish, as bragging rights.

>>>Finally, as the last part of your training, here is the list of ranks, how many points you lose according to rank when you get fragged, and a list of some bonus Modifications for your enjoyment.

RANK LISTING:

Private: 0-10 points (-1 point every time you get fragged.)

Corporal: 10-25 points (-1 point every time you get fragged.)

Sergeant: 25-50 points (-1 point every time you get fragged.) UNLOCK LETTERS B, C, AND D, FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.

Master Sergeant: 50-100 points (-2 points every time you get fragged.)

Lieutenant: 100-200 points (-3 points every time you get fragged.) UNLOCK LETTERS T, R, AND W FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.

Commander: 200-400 points (-4 points every time you get fragged.)

Fraggaholic: 400+ points (-5 points every time you get fragged.)

MODIFICATIONS LIST:

(10 Points Needed) Cluster Bomb: If three or more of the same race post in a row, and one of them is the last poster in the thread, you are automatically immune to the last posters attack for your next post, and you gain 3 points. (You can only use this if the people who posted were a DIFFERENT race than you.)

(10 Points Needed) Race Change: You may change your current race to another one. You may use that races abilities the turn you use this Modification. The change is permanent (you can always use this Mod to change again). You lose 10 points.

(50 Points Needed) Synthetic Ownage: The next poster must post “I love Synthlight” in their Com-Link, otherwise their attack does nothing. You lose 1 point. (Make sure to log points properly.)
That is the end of training, rookie; you can now get out there and start fragging some novices to up your rank… good luck, and have fun!

**Note: If this game becomes popular enough, I will add new weapons, modifications, and perhaps ranks, if needed. Any comments or suggestions should be sent to me via Private Message. Hope you guys enjoy 8-).**

~Bam

Nullified Users: None for now.

Bamboozler
06-25-2007, 11:50 PM
Vital Statistics For: Bamboozler
Race: Human
Com-Link: Good luck everyone! (No attack, no shield, wewt!) ... Feel free to post what your weapon does so people don't have to look at the chart... oh yea, and I'm not taking -6 for double post... this is a SPECIAL EXCEPTION :P

Shield: None
Ammunition: "BOOM"
Weapon: Grenade (Next poster must use a shield with the same amount of syllables as your ammunition.)

CrashJet555
06-26-2007, 12:01 AM
Vital Statistics For: CrashJet555
Com-Link: Bitches...

Shield: Delpa
Modification:
Ammunition: DELPO
Weapon: Laser beem (gotta use one of the letters that i use in my ammo)
(edit: lol who deleted my spam post?)
I did, you disrespectful jerk. >=\
i figured that out, sorry that i'm disrespectful... i said it would be complicated... not boring... why do you whink I'm still playing?

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Com-Link: None

Shield: BOT
Ammunition: "BOTS"
Weapon: Machine gun (Must have same amount of letters in your shield as my ammo.)

CrashJet555
06-26-2007, 12:11 AM
Com-Link: Bitches... again...

Shield: Deli
Modification:
Ammunition: DELPO

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 12:12 AM
EDIT: ****! VOID!

Creating new one? I was responding to the OP, but I suppose I can respond to above post...

Vital Statistics For: GuidoHunter
Race: Alien
Com-Link: Damn good idea. Do you plan on having a full list of frags in the points field, or just the one that applies to the most recent attack? If the former, I suggest making a new field for them so as to not clutter things. If the latter, well, it won't be a problem.

Also, you should probably clarify that "letters in your username" means letters and not characters. I got a little confused at first, and assume now that that's what you intend.

P.S. Delpo's not a word.

Shield: NOOK
Ammunition: ONION
Weapon: Body Slam (same number of vowels)

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 12:13 AM
*VOID*

Special exception to the "Void" rule, just to establish what's going on

Guido, I used *Void* because I was responding to Crash, and you beat me to it...

1) Having a frag list would eventually make "veteran" players have a lot of people to list off... was planning on simply having them post the first time they fragged someone.

2) The definition for androids is if you have anything besides letters, you are an android, so humans/aliens should be fine.

Edited into rules: And to clarify, you need only post the username and post# the first time you frag someone, not after. If you wish to keep a list of individuals you've fragged, feel free, and post it in your "Com-Link" section whenever you wish, as bragging rights.

CrashJet555
06-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Com-Link: Bitches... again...again...

P.S. Delpo's not a word.

--Guido

have you looked it up?
edit: it should be a word...

Shield: Doily
Modification:
Ammunition: DELI

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 12:30 AM
Points: 1 + 1 (Post) + 4 (frag private CrashJet555 on posts 6 & 8)
Com-Link: Not only should you have known that from checking dictionary.com, you failed to shield yourself, as "doily" doesn't have the same number of vowels as "onion"

Oh, and read the rules on the point system.

Shield: REEK
Ammunition: SOARING
Weapon: Claws (same number of letters)

--Guido

Relambrien
06-26-2007, 12:30 AM
VOID

CrashJet555
06-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Com-Link: Bitches... again...again...again...

it's a, e, i, o, u, amd sometimes Y... remember? in this case the y is used as a vowel.

Shield: DOLINGS
Modification:
Ammunition: DOLL

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 12:37 AM
EDIT: Oh, you little punk... you edited in a game post around your non-game post, so now I look like the bad one...

Y is not a vowel, period. Words are only considered to break that rule when there are ZERO vowels in the word. In no way is your word considered to have three vowels in it.

Remember that "sometimes" part? Yeah, doesn't apply there, anyway.

Sorry, Bamboozler, but it might be good to hammer these first problems out in posting so that the first players can get them, too. If you want to edit all these problems and answers into your OP, I'll be glad to delete these posts after the fact if you ask me. After all, this is a pretty complicated game, so there are bound to be issues that come up. I want to make this as smooth a game as I can, too, so I'll be working with you to keep it clean; trust me.

As of this edit, this is the only post out of sequence (hear that, CrashJet? Your post wasn't helping matters). It is neither your fault nor ours, Bam, that this happened. Now, you can give up and cry about it, or you can work with me to keep it running well. Recall that you don't have the ability to alter the thread, whereas I do. I don't want this game to fail, so I'll be doing my best to make sure that it doesn't.

In order to do that, I'm going to make the executive decision to sometimes post in the thread when I'm not playing. I'll have to inform everyone of the edits I make, after all. I'll try to do so as infrequently as I can, but sometimes I'll have to. This way, if there's ever a problem or an inaccuracy, someone can get it changed by PMming me. Bamboozler can, or any of the other people can.

Case in point: CrashJet got fragged, yet he didn't reflect that in his score (nor did he explain his score, since he STILL hasn't read the rules on that part). He should have three, but he says he has four. What if someone catches that? Well, they can put it in their com link, but if they're not going to post for whatever reason, they can PM me, too.

So, Bamboozler, how about you suck it up and accept that you might have to work to keep a good thread going in what is considered the cesspool of the FFR forums instead of whining? You've made a damn good game here, so let's keep it running.

--Guido

CrashJet555
06-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Points: 3 (cuz i got fragged[?] and he says so...I'll read up on that)
Com-Link: Bitches... again...again...again...again...

hey... what was up with my other post getting deleted... sorry about the game post, I realized that you might delete it since it wasnt a game post so i fixed it so that there would be no problem with it... i had no thoughts of making you look bad, just edit in a game post around urs.

P.S. If there is a problem with this post, tell me and I will void it or delete it myself, don't just delete it straight up please.

P.P.S. oh yeh... sorry about the Y, dude, I hadn't read that part then and I just read it.
Shield: DIALING
Modification:
Ammunition: DOLLS

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 12:57 AM
VOID

Recreating...

Com-Link:
CrashJet, you used letters in your shield that Androids can't use. Is there a penalty for that, Bam? Does it count as a frag for me?

Also, I deleted your post for the reason I stated in my bold wall of text above. I know you weren't trying to make me look bad with the post before that (I'm not actually angry, haha), but the other one was cluttering the thread for no gain. I WILL delete spam posts on sight, but never actual game posts.

Still, though, edit your points to reflect the frag.

Shield: COOK
Ammunition: RANKINGS

--Guido

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 01:01 AM
VOID *FIXED*

Com-Link: Alright... game will continue regularly from here... leave posts so people can have an idea of what NOT to do in the future.

Shield: Tomatoes
Ammunition: "Tomatoes"
Weapon: Grenade (Must have same number of syllables as ammo.)

CrashJet555
06-26-2007, 01:14 AM
VOID *FIXED*

Com-Link: Bitches... again...again...again...again...again...

JEEZ! I just finished reading all the rules and this game is way sweeter than I first thought. YOU DA BOMB BAMBOOZLER!

Also, on a totally unrealated note... why would there ever need to be an abbreviation for "for the win"? nobody ever says that in real life...

EDIT: Found a potential flaw in your game, someone will discover and "ultimate" word that is unbeatable and only other people of the same race will be able to do anything.

Shield: DIPWHALERS
Modification:
Ammunition: No, your word was "DOILIES". Do not edit your posts, like the OP says.
Weapon: p[lasmae]roton rifle (same amount of letters)

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Com-Link:
Crash, not only is "dipwhalers" not a word, you used an R in it, which you're not allowed to do. Frag for Bamboozler?

And I referenced dictionary.com so that you might, you know, stop making up words and use real ones, as you keep losing points because of that.

Shield: onerous
Ammunition: oidioids
Weapon: Body Slam (same number of vowels)

--Guido

CrashJet555
06-26-2007, 01:31 AM
Com-Link: Bitches... again...again...again...again...again...again...

DIPWHALERS would have been the f**king funniest word ever... lol.

Also, I think I might choose someone to be my lord and then let him frag me to feed him. I lack the mental capacity to keep thinking up new words...
EDIT: Just realized that would be postwhoring, so this is my last post in this thread.

Shield: DIE
Modification:
Ammunition: DIE
Weapon: p[lasmae]roton rifle (same amount of letters)

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Com-Link: Uh, okay. Oh, and there will be no farming here. Compete or don't.
Shield: CAN
Ammunition: RAKE

--Guido

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Com-Link: What Guido said. People now lose 10 points for "feeding"... how lame would it be to cheat in a forum game? Gheesh. *EDIT* Crash, if you're going to talk, it has to be in Com-Link... read the bloody rules mete... and so long as people can see where the frag generally took place Crash, it doesn't matter.

Shield: BEAT
Ammunition: "Famous"
Weapon: Machine Gun (Same number of letters as ammo)

jugglinguy
06-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Vital Statistics For: jugglinguy
Com-Link: Amazing game, and i'm slightly confused, but I think I got it for the most part.

Shield: “Assume”
Ammunition: “Fastest"
Weapon: Machine Gun: Next poster must use a shield with the same amount of letters as your ammunition.

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Com-Link: Am I right to assume that unlockables are free once unlocked, but that modifications require you to spend those points? I don't see why I would cluster bomb every time it's possible, otherwise.
Shield: SCARIER
Ammunition: ENVIRON
Weapon: Acid Spray (same number of syllables)

--Guido

jugglinguy
06-26-2007, 03:39 PM
Com-Link: Is it just me or does it seem like aliens have it the easiest with all of the possible suffixes

Shield: “Boxiest”
Ammunition: “Fixates"
Weapon: Grenade (Same amount of syllables as ammunition)

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Com-Link: Modifications do NOT have to be "bought" for points... however I updated cluster bombs to needing 3 of the same race post, since it appears 2 people would make it a bit overused. Also Juggling, eventually the other races can unlock new letters, by ranking up.

Shield: BATTER
Ammunition: "FATTER"

jugglinguy
06-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Com-Link: Is it just me or does it seem like aliens have it the easiest with all of the possible suffixes

Shield: “Stoves”
Ammunition: “Meatiest"
Weapon: Grenade (Same amount of syllables as ammunition)

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Com-Link: Guido could use a cluster bomb now, if he wanted to avoid this attack

Shield: Mafia
Ammunition: "Mitosis"

jugglinguy
06-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Com-Link: Bam, wouldn't you be a Corporal? Or do you have to have 10 points before the post was made to be one?

Shield: “Amoebas”
Ammunition: “Steamboat"

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Com-Link: Good call on the aliens juggling... they do have it very easy now that I look closely at their letters... however, I'll leave them the same for now. When I add new weapons, as an offset, humans and androids may get slightly better weapons or modifications available to them.

Shield: Booboisie (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/booboisie)
Ammunition: "Be"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle: (Can only use same vowels as in my ammo.)

jugglinguy
06-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Com-Link: Make sure the weapons are easy to get for humans, cause they have ing, er, ck, and such. While we only have est.

Also, about the sniper rifle, do you have to use ALL of the vowels given, or are the vowels in the previous word the only vowels you have to choose from.

Shield: “Met”
Ammunition: “Tombs"

Bamboozler
06-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Com-Link: Vowels in the word are the only ones you can use, when the sniper rifle is used.

Shield: Bombs
Ammunition: "Bat"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle: (Can only use same vowels as in my ammo.)

GuidoHunter
06-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Com-Link: Heh, I noticed very early that I got some good suffixes.
Shield: CAN
Ammunition: CRANKING

--Guido

jugglinguy
06-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Com-Link: Gahh see, guido and other aliens can make huge words with using their amazing suffixes, while us humans have to have huge root words.

Shield: “Mousiest”
Ammunition: “Tsetse"

Bamboozler
06-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Com-Link: On a side note, I have another game in the works which should be out soon... will try and make the rules a bit simpler, since it seems alot of people don't want to read the wall of text. <__>

Shield: Summit
Ammunition: "Meats"
Weapon: Machine Gun (Same number of letters as ammo.)

jugglinguy
06-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Com-Link: More like biased for aliens. But pleaseeeee make it cool and all, just less biased =). I don't want the next one to be too simple, cause this is definitely one of my favorite games on these forums.

Shield: “Teams”
Ammunition: “Hostess"

Bamboozler
06-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Com-Link: *AMMUNITION CHOICES HAVE BEEN UPDATED*... we'll try like this and see how it functions... should be more difficult for aliens and a little easier for androids/humans... it looks like "r" is a pretty powerful letter, so I gave that to the androids since they were lookin' kind of flimsy. *Edit* you can now also change your race for 10 points.

Shield:None (Since I just updated the munition choices, would be kinda unfair if I used a shield using the new choices. :P )
Ammunition: Nemesis

Jtehanonymous
06-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Vital Statistics For: Jtehanonymous
Com-Link: I do not come in peace. Also, "Cookies" and "Cookie" aren't the same, so I think I can use it.

Shield: Cookies
Ammunition: Cookie
Weapon: Body slam (Same number of vowels)

jugglinguy
06-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Com-Link: Stupid plurals =)
Shield: “Mountie”
Ammunition: “Sentiment"

Bamboozler
06-28-2007, 01:24 AM
Com-Link: Juggling, you got a frag off me on post #35, if you wanna grab it :P
Shield:Sensation
Ammunition: Sensations

jugglinguy
06-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Com-Link: Thanks Bam, i was confused whether that should count or not.
Shield: “Steaminess”
Ammunition: “Manifestoes"

Bamboozler
06-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Com-Link: ZzZ Can't think of anything... letters are just bad for humans LOL... we need more differant races posting cause this is getting boring with 2 humans...

Shield:None
Ammunition: Manifestation

gaBmemAakMer
07-7-2007, 04:58 AM
Bump.