PDA

View Full Version : Creating a new religion

Master_of_the_Faster
05-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I would like to announce that after all my years of living, I want to create a massive religion for the world. One that values logic and possiblity and not human thoughts on the world. Just because people see everyone eating ice cream and one person decides to drink tea doesn't mean that we should make drinking tea a sin in a community. If you think about it, no humans have the right to make a sin because it links God to humans. Even still, no one knows how many gods there Really are so I just believe that there is a chance that a god may not exist, one god exists, many gods exist, or any other possibilities there are. Too many problems link back to religion and I know it. People are against gay marriages and people think the world will end so they can just pollute the environment and ignore global warming. WELL I TELL YOU THIS! WHAT IF THIS GOD JUST HAPPENS TO HATE HETEROSEXUALS! WHAT IF OUR WORLD DOESN'T END AND U JUST SCREWED OUR WORLD BEFORE IT WOULD NATURALLY DIE OFF! People... I want you to value chance, probability, and logic. I believe that hurting people mentally or physically is bad. I don't call this is a sin, just my personal belief. Reason being is because it delays our world from progressing. I believe that one day if we let our world live peacefully long enough, we might find answers to unknown questions like how many gods there are or if ghosts exist. You don't have to obey what I feel is wrong and even I call myself bad because I want to hurt people to save our world. I am a sadist and cannot deny it. If I did anything wrong to anger any such beings like gods that may exist, I would gladly apologize to them and do anything they wanted of me, but I will not bow before humans. If anyone has any feelings please post I beg of you. If you really like my ideas, post on my profile and maybe we could talk. I would really like to hear from people about a new universal religion.

arelik
05-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Have you heard of science?

GuidoHunter
05-12-2007, 08:06 PM
This is not a rant forum.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com