PDA

View Full Version : Menu Music

vengefullangel
03-23-2007, 09:39 PM
It's getting really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really old.

Could we have a mute button for the menu? Turning off the sound doesn't save you completely since the music starts right after the song ends.

Also, btw, it would be interesting to have a sight-read option. Though it's not really needed, maybe it might save some cpu cycles for slower computers.

But really. Menu Music mute button. Please.

Either that or find a way to buffer additional tracks as was done in Psychopath.

Doug31
03-23-2007, 09:47 PM
This has been suggested before. The menu music is very likely to be different in 3rd style, so you're probably stuck with about 2 more years of this...=)

vengefullangel
03-23-2007, 09:58 PM
This has been suggested before. The menu music is very likely to be different in 3rd style, so you're probably stuck with about 2 more years of this...=)

Please excuse me while I tear out my eardrums with a toothpick.

What about the sight-reading option?

Doug31
03-23-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't really understand...what would this sight-read option do?

JONES
03-23-2007, 10:24 PM
mute your speakers.

vengefullangel
03-24-2007, 12:16 PM
I don't really understand...what would this sight-read option do?

If you mute your speakers, the music is still being played by the flash program. If you have an option that turns off the music in the song and keeps flash from actually playing it, you might save some CPU cycles on some slower computers when the player doesn't want to hear the actual song. Loading would be a lot faster though, I would think if you didn't actually have to load the music.

But it's effects are probably negligible. It's not really an important suggestion, just an idea.

spinal_compression
03-24-2007, 01:31 PM
I remember when I suggested this...

CrashJet555
03-24-2007, 01:48 PM
|____ ______________ __##|
(|) (|)

DARKSAMUS
03-24-2007, 02:41 PM
mute your speakers.

Yeah but what if want to listen to something else on your computer. Like I usually do.