PDA

View Full Version : Characters idea

TeH_KrAzY_RoMaNiAn
12-2-2003, 08:31 PM
someone suggested something like this before..making FFR characters based on real people that play FFR. i was just thinking putting up volkov jello and reach up for like 5000 credits or something around there. it's not that bad of an idea i guess would make the game more fun in some way.

Anticrombie0909
12-2-2003, 09:17 PM
Yep, I could fufill all my Arch0wl role playing fantasies. That would be fun.

RobbyZero
12-2-2003, 09:21 PM
this was suggested LONG AGO. Read back or ask arch for the topic.

Cenright
12-2-2003, 09:25 PM
Yeah, it was brought back I guess. It is a nice idea though.

doped_up_hippy
12-2-2003, 09:28 PM
ummm yes people would be nice its kinda boring watching boxes rolling and flipping around the screen......and no more flashing strobe crap from whoever did the background for holy night remix its nuts i cant see the damn arrows but anyway good idea yay im number 3 im number 3!!! :lol:

nestlekwik
12-3-2003, 11:29 AM
What would be even better is FFR action figures! JewpintheThird would have kung-fu action grip and when you spin his head clockwise he would say:
"Go drive your SUV to Starbucks and get a steaming hot cup of shut the $*%# up. Newb."
A ninja would be packed in as well so you could re-create all of your favorite JewpintheThird crime fighting moments. The buttons on his back make him kick and his fingers are movable for FFR play. They would sell like crazy.

87x
12-3-2003, 01:34 PM
Ninja's?.. what about Action Hero Jewpin From Nam?... With gernade set and all.. Then you could get the Box set of Jewpin, Me, and Freak83 in full Nam gear..Would be great.

nestlekwik
12-3-2003, 05:10 PM
Ninja's?.. what about Action Hero Jewpin From Nam?... With gernade set and all.. Then you could get the Box set of Jewpin, Me, and Freak83 in full Nam gear..Would be great.
Hey, release them all at once and parents will have to choose between the two. We release one and then down the road when everyone has purchased it, we change its appearance and release it again - kinda like what EA does with most of its video games. That's how you make money my friend. Then we introduce all the other members like Underground Ravemaster Arch0wl or Overpaid Pro Athlete Synthlight complete with wicked convertable sports car and steroids.

Freak83
12-3-2003, 05:20 PM
Just to clarify, the old thread where this was suggested in was locked.

Not because of the suggestion, ppl started flaming each other for no apperant reason. Don't let that happen in this one because I still really like this idea. :D

Anticrombie0909
12-3-2003, 05:28 PM
Also, there should be an action figure of me that doubled as a lighter when butane was poured in (additional packs sold separately).

nestlekwik
12-3-2003, 05:50 PM
Well the reason the last one was locked was because specific people were named as the people to be put in the game and people were bitching at each other about who should be included. It is actually a good idea but like every other thread in this forum, it couldn't go beyond 5 posts without getting out of hand.

87x
12-4-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey, release them all at once and parents will have to choose between the two. We release one and then down the road when everyone has purchased it, we change its appearance and release it again - kinda like what EA does with most of its video games. That's how you make money my friend. Then we introduce all the other members like Underground Ravemaster Arch0wl or Overpaid Pro Athlete Synthlight complete with wicked convertable sports car and steroids.

dude.. I knew EA was doing something to make all that money, cause there games suck..

Pro Athlete Synthlight complete with wicked convertable sports car and steroids.

Dude.. you gotta make a "Warrior of the Skies" Synth That comes with an Airplane and everything..

nestlekwik
12-4-2003, 10:31 AM
Dude.. you gotta make a "Warrior of the Skies" Synth That comes with an Airplane and everything..
The joke I could make with that is so tempting but I think I'll pass this time.

Nima
12-4-2003, 11:53 AM
i still think this is a good idea

Freak83
12-4-2003, 02:46 PM
Ok here's one thing I see as a problem though... I don't know if this is the general idea in this thread, but in the old one it was to find someone who could redraw everyone's picture into a character, but is anyone really going to want to do that? Maybe if this became reality everyone would have to just submit multiple poses of themself (so you would see one depending on your score), and just for comical relief, everyone who's on there would have a quote that they are well known for saying, or just something really popular they said once.

For me of course - "Welcome to the valley of the dead"

Another example Jewpinthethird - "Go drive your SUV to Starbucks and get a steaming hot cup of shut the $*%# up. Newb."