PDA

View Full Version : How to get better at DDR, or ITG.

SCWolf
09-1-2006, 08:34 AM
This is how i got better at ITG, and DDR. What I did was i would play a song. if i aced it or did really well, i would turn up the speed. by doing so it makes me able to see the arrows coming fast. So the next song i do, i try it harder than the last time. Also, don't be afraid to hold the damn bar, who cares what anyone else says. Another way of getting better is to turn the "Dark" mod on, so that you can listen to the beat, not just put your foot anywhere on the pad hoping you will hit an arrow. once you have done that, try turning on the "dizzy" mod. This teaches you to memorize where the arrows are. once you have mastered that, turn on the two mods, "Dark", and "Dizzy". once you can ace a song like that, don't be afraid to try a harder level. Oh and i almost forgot, also using the "sudden" mod, this makes the arrows show up at the middle of the screen, instead of the bottom, this may improve you eye hand quardination.

Correct me if i'm wrong, just don't be a prick about it.

Tibs
09-1-2006, 08:38 AM
I'm pretty sure that the universally proven way to get good at DDR/ITG is practice.

SCWolf
09-1-2006, 08:39 AM
yeah, i know, but practice while doing that aswell, it may help you.

DaNcErAtEaSe
10-14-2006, 10:39 PM
I practice by doing a song continuously. after that, i put on a bunch of effects. if i get an A or higher i put only dark mode on and see if i can AA or AAA it. if i AAA (somewhat rare) i start working on another song. Ur method works too.

TheRapingDragon
10-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Practice

Why yes, what good advice.