PDA

View Full Version : Let's all give a shit

Bittabe-be
11-1-2003, 07:29 PM
Ok, for all of those who give a shit or even noticed for that matter, I haven't been on here in quite a damn while. Wanna know why? Hmm????
Well, I got sent to a mental institute.
Wanna know why??? Because i tried to commit suicide and my parents freaked out, and so did the rest of my family, and friends and officer Joe. So off i went for a couple days that didn't help worth for shit, and now i'm back home, but little do all those sonsabitches know, that I'm actually going through another suicide plan in my head that might actually work this time. Like it says- If at fiirst you don't succeed, try something else. And I will. And it's muthafuckin genious. And I'm lovin it. :lol:

Brainmaster07
11-1-2003, 07:36 PM
You tried to commit scuicide so they sent you to a mental institute.... that has got to be some of the worst logic ever. I can see that there trying to help, but god, think about it. Maybe if we throw you into prison with a bunch of retards she'll think twice of commiting suicide :roll:. Um, and I wish you bad luck on your plan.

Moogy
11-1-2003, 07:40 PM
killing yourself is bad

don't do it

k

Bittabe-be
11-1-2003, 07:41 PM
I thought it was, ya now, pretty damn extreme to send me to a mental institute. Pretty damn dumb if ya ask me. And the even dumber part is, it didn't even work!!! I still wana die! Hello!!! If they wanted to help me, why did n't theyjust give me assisted suicide, so they don't even have to worry about me doing it again? I thik it would be a whole lot easier...

Brainmaster07
11-1-2003, 07:43 PM
killing yourself is bad

don't do it

k

scorpio1690
11-1-2003, 07:50 PM
No, wrong, you don't get to kill yourself, I get to kill you. You better fail or I won't be your friend anymore.

Anticrombie0909
11-1-2003, 09:42 PM
why they hell arn't they like, giving you some anti-depressants or something for chrissake??? Ok, for the sake of your life, I ask you to try this: fore you kill yourself, try getting stoned..its probably the only reason like half my friends are still here.

scorpio1690
11-1-2003, 09:46 PM
try getting stoned

:lol: Hehe....

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-1-2003, 10:18 PM
I thought it was, ya now, pretty damn extreme to send me to a mental institute. Pretty damn dumb if ya ask me. And the even dumber part is, it didn't even work!!! I still wana die! Hello!!! If they wanted to help me, why did n't theyjust give me assisted suicide, so they don't even have to worry about me doing it again? I thik it would be a whole lot easier...

Go away
Im smart enough to know that this is an attention scam

QreepyBORIS
11-1-2003, 10:27 PM
.....it didn't even work!!! I still wana die! Hello!!!

Masturbate, or something. Geez.

And also do some LSD. LSD makes you happy happy happy (usually...).

And you only need a 1/10000th of a gram to get you trippin' for 8 whole hours!

Thats not alot of grams.

CocoBeans
11-1-2003, 10:38 PM
I WOULD say,' don't kill urself its bad'.. but then I'd be lying, because don't entirely agree with that. LMFAO

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-1-2003, 10:40 PM
if you want to commit suicide dont tell us so we'll all say no dont do it bee we love you!

But the truth is noone likes you/cares if you commit suicide so stop bitching about it here

CocoBeans
11-1-2003, 10:42 PM
if you want to commit suicide dont tell us so we'll all say no dont do it bee we love you!

But the truth is noone likes you/cares if you commit suicide so stop bitching about it here

Dude, that's harsh.. even though u might be right. It's still harsh man...

scorpio1690
11-1-2003, 10:42 PM

Thats not alot of grams.

A whole 8 hours outta that eh? Oh ya, and if ya really wanna start trippin out and seein things take some shrooms.....

QreepyBORIS
11-1-2003, 10:44 PM
No...Lysergic Acid Diethylemide is far stronger.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-1-2003, 10:44 PM

Dude, that's harsh.. even though u might be right. It's still harsh man...

So what if its hrash she should call that yellow ribbon place....they pass out those cards for a reason dumbfuck(not you cocoa...bee)

scorpio1690
11-1-2003, 10:53 PM
No...Lysergic Acid Diethylemide is far stronger.

As strong as pot, shrooms and straight vodka? (Don't mix, mixing bad)

jewpinthethird
11-1-2003, 10:54 PM
This is only if you seriously tried to kill yourself.

Is your life really that bad? You arent even out of High School yet. You were sent to a mental institute obviously because you suffer from some form of mental illiness and your parents care about you. Get help. Seriously, get help.

QreepyBORIS
11-1-2003, 10:55 PM
Its way Different. Shrooms are stimulants, and the other two are depressants. And mixing does weird things.

LSD is a stimulant like FUCK.

Moogy
11-1-2003, 10:58 PM
lol, jewpin is all serious and qreepy and people are talking about lsd and shrooms

scorpio1690
11-1-2003, 10:58 PM
Shrooms give you funny images :D Sometimes very very very scary things that you don't understand..... Like gnomes......

ThunderClaw
11-1-2003, 11:01 PM
If you're stupid enough to think that killing yourself is gonna solve all your problems and make you happy fun man, be my jolly guest.

The only thing people like that do is speed the death of the universe with thier entropy.

hund
11-2-2003, 11:01 AM
I know of people making some shroom tea and it really messed them up. My bro and a couple friends did that and it was some funny A$$ sh** to see. They were tripping.

jumpingzebra
11-2-2003, 11:25 AM
I almost killed myself 3 times, twice choking and once riding my bike down the freeway.... And when bike jousting, and, well you dont need to know anymore of the times (was it 6 more or 7?). :lol:

QreepyBORIS
11-2-2003, 12:51 PM
If you're stupid enough to think that killing yourself is gonna solve all your problems and make you happy fun man, be my jolly guest.

The only thing people like that do is speed the death of the universe with thier entropy.

Well, there is nothing to completely disprove theology (i.e. is there heaven? Is there hell?), so, it could be that there is life beyond your brain, but possibly not. Death wouldn't solve jack shit it any case though; it would just end it.

The speed the death of the universe thing...not entirely true either. How would you killing yourself create entropy? And...is the universe closed? Are all these scientific theories real? Possibly. It's gonna take a loooong time to figure that out.

Oh...and you misspelled "their". :-P

aleco
11-2-2003, 12:59 PM
just because u want to die doesnt mean u should

RobbyZero
11-2-2003, 01:02 PM
hhhmm when I thought about killing myself I smoked some weed...I havnt thought of killing myself again :)

Weed is Great

aleco
11-2-2003, 01:03 PM
weed? i feel sorry for u

RobbyZero
11-2-2003, 01:15 PM
You shouldn't postwhore. Yes Weed is fun and fun to experiment with. Got a problem with that?

eyespewgreekfire
11-2-2003, 01:17 PM
Well, the one good thing that comes out of suicide is evolutionary sucess in that matter. If all the people that get depressed easily kill themselves, only reasonable people will be left. And we will all live happily ever after.

scorpio1690
11-2-2003, 01:21 PM
Well, the one good thing that comes out of suicide is evolutionary sucess in that matter. If all the people that get depressed easily kill themselves, only reasonable people will be left. And we will all live happily ever after.

Or ya get stuck with a bunch of druggies :D

eyespewgreekfire
11-2-2003, 01:22 PM

RobbyZero
11-2-2003, 01:28 PM
Well you either end your "suffering" now or live with your so called suffering and move on until it becomes "happyness"

Tasuke
11-2-2003, 01:37 PM
Why does everyone have to comment on thius I mean if the person wants to die let him f*cking kill himself, but i/m sure he'll, and his parents(that sent him to a mental place), be glad to let a bunch of strangers to his house and let them all bring different kinds of drugs and stimulants. Yeah, then they'll be completely okay with their offspring kill itself.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 02:49 PM
Well, there is nothing to completely disprove theology (i.e. is there heaven? Is there hell?), so, it could be that there is life beyond your brain, but possibly not. Death wouldn't solve jack (#$% it any case though; it would just end it.

I'm not going to touch that sort of thing with the standard clientele of this board, thank you very much.

The speed the death of the universe thing...not entirely true either. How would you killing yourself create entropy? And...is the universe closed? Are all these scientific theories real? Possibly. It's gonna take a loooong time to figure that out.
Before I begin, I'd like to point out that the line you're referring to was a sarcastic joke.

First of all, the thermodynamics of entropy are proven real. Whether or not Heat Death is viable is arguable since we're not all-knowing about the universe.

For the uninitiated, what I refer to are a couple basic tenets in thermodynamics. First, to get any meaningful 'work' done (work is an effect on an object), there must be an area of colder temperature and an area of higher temperature. After the Work is done, the temperature of the two bodies is much more similar than to what it was before.

Now, the thing is, you can't just go back and forth with no loss. Every time you exert some Work, you essentially create some heat which is diffused to the surroundings and, in essence, raises entropy to make it harder for meaninful Work to be done in the future. Cold temperatures have low entropy (good) and hot things have high entropy (bad). Before you argue that refrigerators keep things cold, put your hand behind the grating in the back. It's very warm. That heat there compensates for the cold it maintains, and then some.

The first law of thermodynamics basically says, "You can't win, you can only tie." It sports an equation that is based on a theoretically fully efficient machine that does an even one joule of Work for each joule of heat it consumes. If everything in the universe was 100% efficient, we could do Work indefinately without any problems. It basically says that a 110% efficient machine, for example (which shows a net LOSS in entropy after doing Work) is impossible.

The second law of thermodynamics basically says, "You can't tie, you can only lose." This takes into effect inefficiencies like friction, resistance, impedance, and that sort of thing. Until we discover superconductors and frictionless surfaces, a 100% efficient machine is impossible.

The third law of thermodynamics says, "You can't quit." It factors in needed life processes like heartbeat, breathing, and the like of all living things--so really, you can't just quit.

With this trend, Heat Death of the Universe essentially says that at some point in the future, everything in the universe will be approximately the same temperature and no meaningful Work can be done, so everything in the universe stops living. This is millions and millions of years in the future, however.

So stop entropy and save the universe: KILL YOURSELF!

Tasuke
11-2-2003, 02:59 PM
What???
i didn't read alot of that.
Because i didn't understand the part
that I did so I stopped reading.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 03:01 PM
If you don't think too good, try not to think too much.

aleco
11-2-2003, 03:02 PM
think too good?
hes right it was toooooo long just get to the point

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 03:07 PM
If you don't have the intestinal fortitude, patience, and basic temperment to read more than 4 lines, you don't deserve to drink in the vast wisdom, logic, and beauty of my arguments. Blow me.

Diabolicus
11-2-2003, 03:19 PM

Thats not alot of grams.fucking rights. LSD is awesome. But weed is for losers. do some lsd and dont kill yourself. please. there is always hope, whether it seems like it or not. everything will turn out for the best.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 03:23 PM
Bittabe-be: Here's an idea. How about you stop menstuating about your problems to druggies and do the smart thing: go to councilling. Don't give me that crap about 'but et duzent werk!!111' Give it an honest chance and it will. Why? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THESE COUNCILLORS WERE HIRED TO DO. Imagine that!

Or if you're too weak to admit that you're to the point where you need councilling, go ahead and kill yourself so at least the noise will stop.

Diabolicus
11-2-2003, 03:29 PM
hey man dont tell her to kill herself. not cool.

jewpinthethird
11-2-2003, 03:31 PM
ThunderClaw truly is better than everybody here....truly. But I dont agree with the killing yourself part.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 03:31 PM
If a person's not willing to help themselves, nobody else is going to be able to help them. So unless she's got the maturity and guts to say that she has a problem, wants, and needs help with it, and mean it, she's just going to keep moping around and being a burden to herself and others.

I'd rather die than be somebody that worthless, and the human race has enough useless sacks of carbon as it is.

EDIT: Jewpin: No, I'm not.

Diabolicus
11-2-2003, 03:38 PM
well that was truly heartless.

Varia
11-2-2003, 03:40 PM
That thermodynamics stuff is quite interesting, feel free to pm me more things that don't make sense to the general public.

As for the suicide issue, I think it's ridiculous and attention whoring. Things cannot be so bad at 15 that you want to die. Wait a few days until you are off your period and not so emotionally stressed. You have another 60+ years ahead of you. Things change. You'll probably look back in a year and laugh at yourself. I know I did, and I still do. As for stress relief, I wouldn't suggest doing drugs as they alter your reality and become a crutch. Masturbating, however, is quite efficient and not to mention free. I can't recommend any sources of psychiatrical help because I am not into counselling. It never interested me to talk to strange people about my personal life, then have them judge me on it. Talking to friends may help, though. If you have any friends that care enough, they'll lend you an ear and help you through your problems. Hope that helps you change your mind.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 03:40 PM
well that was truly heartless.

I'll have a heart when she starts showing some resolve to better her situation instead of wallowing in it.

Yeah, I'm a cold, heartless bastard to victim-wannabes and I wouldn't have it any other way.

EDIT: Varia: I touched on all the points that relate to Heat Death. More than happy to talk about something else over PMs if you have another question, tough

Diabolicus
11-2-2003, 03:41 PM
righto then. your gonna be one lonely person.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 03:43 PM
righto then. your gonna be one lonely person.

Hahahaha. No, it just means that the friends I make aren't going to be acting like lemmings because they refuse to seek help.

My friends are gonna be the ones who are 'working on it' and 'recovering'. My friends are gonna be the success stories because I didn't fight battles I'd already lost when I'd started.

Diabolicus
11-2-2003, 03:46 PM
okay. I guess that makes a shred of sense.

jumpingzebra
11-2-2003, 03:53 PM
Instead of dieing go and live in the wilderness all alone for a year or so and you will change your mind garunteed.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 03:54 PM
And ruin your ability to spell, obviously.

Just shut up. You're not saying anything worthwhile.

Anticrombie0909
11-2-2003, 03:56 PM
ok why the fuck have there been 4 pages of replys to this thread? anyone else notice the absurdness of it?

jumpingzebra
11-2-2003, 03:56 PM
Spelling is like riding a bike you never forget.

jewpinthethird
11-2-2003, 03:59 PM
EDIT: Jewpin: No, I'm not.

Sorry, I was just stunned...there arent too many people on these forums with as much smarts as you.

Teegarden
11-2-2003, 04:01 PM
TC, you're an idiot, and I've lost all respect for you. I know you think you're smart, but really, you're not. Your first post in this thread alone proved what kind of person you really are.

Bitabbe-be, there's a lot outside of this life of yours. Drugs don't work, I don't care what you say, it speeds up the process. What does work is getting out more often, and realizing your life doesn't suck as bad as you put it out to be.

This thread is a cry for help in one of two ways, either:
1. You want to die but you're trying to convince yourself of every last option before you actually do it, or
2. You're a worthless person who just made all this up to get attention, and that's just sick.

Synthlight
11-2-2003, 04:04 PM
I may have missed it, did he say how he tried to commit suicide?

I agree that his entire post is nothing but a cry for attention. Killing yourself isn't difficult if you want to. Any result less than death is a cry for attention as is his post. People who think that there shouldn't be problems in life don't know what life is about. You can't feel better unless you have felt bad.

I promise you this guy doesn't know what hardship is. Hardship makes you stronger. He is another bored teen with nothing better to do then to sit in the bedroom that his parents provide for him eating his parents food and surfing the net on his parents computer trying to gain fame by claiming suicide attempts. That's just weak.

Cheers,

Synthlight

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 04:08 PM
TC, you're an idiot, and I've lost all respect for you. I know you think you're smart, but really, you're not. Your first post in this thread alone proved what kind of person you really are.

I find it unendingly humorous that you just called me this, then go on to express the exact same opinions I gave.

I just give information. I don't say I'm smart. Other people say that. I don't comment on that.

Teegarden
11-2-2003, 04:17 PM
Our points are different. You claim suicide to be healthy or at least it's implied in your posts, and I'm discouraging the entire idea.
I just give information. I don't say I'm smart. Other people say that. I don't comment on that.
Well maybe if you didn't paraphrase scientists and constantly use words that aren't of the venacular, that wouldn't happen.

And I basically agree with Synthlight except one of my friends went to a message board and posted a suicide topic b/c 1. he wanted to see if anybody cared, and 2. he didn't know what he should do b/c he was scared to kill himself. He's doing a lot better and is still alive fortunately.

Based on the title of this thread though I think Synth is right.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 04:24 PM
Our points are different. You claim suicide to be healthy or at least it's implied in your posts, and I'm discouraging the entire idea.

Woah, woah, woah, is that what this is about?

That was a joke because I have a lot of scorn for people who mope about with thier angst but refuse to seek professional help. Read all my posts before drawing a conclusion, hmkay?

Well maybe if you didn't paraphrase scientists and constantly use words that aren't of the venacular, that wouldn't happen.
Is it so inconceivable that I enjoy reading about scientific theory? And that my vocal pattern just incorporates those words? They do. You can ask my roommate. "MAN, YOU GOTTA STOP IT WITH THOSE BIG WORDS MAN! THEY SCARE PEOPLE, MAN! *Goes back to listening to loud rap music*"

Ugh.

jewpinthethird
11-2-2003, 04:29 PM
Oh god...so many big words....dictionary so far away....meh, I'll just figure it out from the context....no I wont.

Teegarden
11-2-2003, 04:34 PM

This and your other posts don't sound so sarcastic to me. Oh well if we're gonna go down that route then I think the first kinds of ppl that should be killed off are rapists followed by ppl who keep asking when the shop's gonna be open.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 04:40 PM
This and your other posts don't sound so sarcastic to me.

Spite and sarcasm combine for the ultimate in negative humor. Whee!

Teegarden
11-2-2003, 04:41 PM
I just stole your avatar. =P

QreepyBORIS
11-2-2003, 04:45 PM
If you don't think too good, try not to think too much.

I got that....

QreepyBORIS
11-2-2003, 04:48 PM

How are you defining smart? As in...ability to learn? Knowledge?

You so silly.

Anyways...I think I may have just double posted.

IAMTHEEVILBEAN
11-2-2003, 05:02 PM
Why are you all posting here?

Dont you see that is what bee wants?

She wants to make a popular thread so she came up with some gay ass suicide excuse and we post 5 pages about it.....wtf

Varia
11-2-2003, 05:17 PM
By posting that, BEAN, you have perpetuated that plan which you hate so much. I know I am, too, but then again, I don't care.

ThunderClaw
11-2-2003, 06:09 PM
Why are you all posting here?

Dont you see that is what bee wants?

She wants to make a popular thread so she came up with some #$* ass suicide excuse and we post 5 pages about it.....wtf

She's also giving me the fringe benefit of laughing at her, so I call the trade equal.

Bittabe-be
11-4-2003, 05:12 PM
I may have missed it, did he say how he tried to commit suicide?

I agree that his entire post is nothing but a cry for attention. Killing yourself isn't difficult if you want to. Any result less than death is a cry for attention as is his post. People who think that there shouldn't be problems in life don't know what life is about. You can't feel better unless you have felt bad.

I promise you this guy doesn't know what hardship is. Hardship makes you stronger. He is another bored teen with nothing better to do then to sit in the bedroom that his parents provide for him eating his parents food and surfing the net on his parents computer trying to gain fame by claiming suicide attempts. That's just weak.

Cheers,

Synthlight

OK, i just want to start with this- SO many damn people on here are stating me as a he. I am not a he. I am a she. Thank you very much.

FOr all of you thinking that this is just a cry for attention-it's not. I tried to die the most painless way that i can think of, ad it didn't work. Enough said. If i had a fucking scanner, i'd scan yo my damn papers if you think i'm such a damn liar.

Anticrombie0909
11-4-2003, 07:05 PM
woa ur back. since you havn't responded to like 3 pages of ur own thread, i figured the venomous comments of the other ppl made you go ahead and do it.

Oh, and if you do, can I have ur creds? and ur comp, if its not too much trouble...hell, ur not gonna use it, and god knows I need a better one.

ThunderClaw
11-4-2003, 07:07 PM
FOr all of you thinking that this is just a cry for attention-it's not.
Then prove it.

Scan the papers that say you're receiving CONSENTUAL PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Then I'll believe it's not a cry for attention. But not a second before.

Mwerp
11-4-2003, 07:20 PM
Im smart enough to know that this is an attention scam

Good one ol' bean!

Scarlette
11-4-2003, 07:20 PM
Don't kill yourself...you'll end up in hell.

As for me, I think it's a cry for attention.

Brainmaster07
11-4-2003, 07:39 PM
Well no duh it is. Ok, moral of the first post, I tried to kill myself but failed, people were mean to me, I'm going to try again. It's either a sad attempt at getting attention or, what I believe is closer to the truth, she wants sympathy. But what's sympathy when it's coming from a bunch of kids/teens that don't even know you, and probably couldn't care less.

The suicide may not be a cry for attention, posting it on the boards sure as hell was.

Moogy
11-4-2003, 07:43 PM
like i said way back in the second post

suicide is bad
don't do it
k

dontcareaboutmyid
11-4-2003, 07:45 PM
ATTENTION WHORE!!!

everyone go to http://www.ileet.net/images/attention_whore2.gif
or
http://www.ileet.net/images/Attention1.jpg
or
http://www.ileet.net/images/Attention2.jpg
or
http://www.ileet.net/images/attwhore.jpg

and after looking at all that look at this one
(http://www.ileet.net/images/BanHim.jpg)

I'd post the pic here but Ileet decided to be crap and put this instead of the image http://www.ileet.net/images/AnswerIsNo.jpg
http://www.ileet.net/images/AnswerIsNo.jpg

Teegarden
11-6-2003, 02:23 AM
First off, the title for this topic is "Let's all give a shit" now if that's not a cry for help I dunno what is... but considering the benefit of the doubt... There's no such thing as a good reason to kill yourself. This is coming from someone who has tried to end his life before.

Life is what you make of it. You were dealt a hand and you have to play with the hand you were dealt. Why do you hate living so much? Why do you want to take your own life?

I mean hell, if you've already made a thread like this you should at least get it out of your system and maybe realize suicide is not the answer.

Point is, don't take your own life. Period.

CocoBeans
11-6-2003, 06:16 PM
How about...

Instead of calling her stupid and saying that killing urself is bad, y don't any of u guys encourage her to take the counselling? She's probably suffering from manic depression which isn't some thing u can most likely control, it's an illness, a sickness. It's an unbalance of chemicals in your brain. And the cause is unkown; it can be due to serious emotional trauma from your past (divorce, loss of a loved one, etc. etc.) or it can occur for no obvious reason.

But like any illness, it can be treated with help from a professional and perhaps even drugs if you want to go to that extent. So Bittabe, take the counselling. At least its being offered to you. At least you have good friends and family that care about you enough to send you to one. I know it's hard NOT trying to kill yourself and it seems like there's no other way out (believe me, I've been down that road) but things'll get better. Just give it time.

And as for the theory about this being a call for attention. Well, who doesn't want attention, who doesn't want to know if people give a (#$% about them or not? Maybe she posted about her suicide because she wanted some condolences that there were people out there that cared...?

Anticrombie0909
11-6-2003, 07:33 PM
WHY THE HELL IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING ON???
GOD, SOMEBODY LOCK IT!

With every word spoken, I am dumbed further.

bballplaya
11-6-2003, 08:22 PM
DON"T KILL YOURSELF!
PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU AND DONT ASK THESE GUYS

nickjt
11-6-2003, 09:28 PM
Dont kill yourself, you wont come back, there is no replay button. Get really hammered, and everything will be fine.

dontcareaboutmyid
11-7-2003, 10:59 AM
I second this thread being locked

ThunderClaw
11-7-2003, 12:54 PM
How about...

Instead of calling her stupid and saying that killing urself is bad, y don't any of u guys encourage her to take the counselling?

Hey, loser, this is exactly what I've been saying the whole time. See my sig.

She's probably suffering from manic depression which isn't some thing u can most likely control, it's an illness, a sickness. It's an unbalance of chemicals in your brain. And the cause is unkown; it can be due to serious emotional trauma from your past (divorce, loss of a loved one, etc. etc.) or it can occur for no obvious reason.

Thanks, Freud, but there's a reason that real psychologists don't diagnose this stuff over the phone. Look into it.

I know it's hard NOT trying to kill yourself and it seems like there's no other way out (believe me, I've been down that road) but things'll get better. Just give it time.
I'll say it again: If you really think suicide is going to solve any of your pitiful problems, you deserve to be worm food. Here's a news flash, genius: YOU CAN'T HELP ANYONE IF THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES. This punk has shown no signs of wanting to help herself, just wallow in her own misery. See my sig again.

And as for the theory about this being a call for attention. Well, who doesn't want attention, who doesn't want to know if people give a (#$% about them or not? Maybe she posted about her suicide because she wanted some condolences that there were people out there that cared...?

Oh goody! A bunch of faceless idiots I'll never meet over the internet care about me! My self-esteem just shot through the roof!

If you knew anything about the psychology you were trying to preach, you'd know that ONLY CLOSE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS HELP THIS SITUATION. That is an UBER-BASIC concept in Psych 101 and a PROVEN PSYCHOLOGICAL FACT. Stop trying to be a psudo-intellectual; it only compounds the stupid that already exists in you.

Failure.

scorpio1690
11-7-2003, 01:19 PM
You fail

I like your sig.

Diabolicus
11-7-2003, 04:38 PM
I dont. It is the epitamy of ignorance.

Brainmaster07
11-7-2003, 04:49 PM
If you knew anything about the psychology you were trying to preach, you'd know that ONLY CLOSE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS HELP THIS SITUATION. That is an UBER-BASIC concept in Psych 101 and a PROVEN PSYCHOLOGICAL FACT. Stop trying to be a psudo-intellectual; it only compounds the stupid that already exists in you.

Exactly why this thread is useless. Nothing we say will help her, nothing. Even if everyone was all positive 'You can get through this' and 'Scuicide won't solve your problems', I doubt that will change her final choice in the least, and for all we know she could already dead. R.I.P.

Bittabe-be
11-7-2003, 04:55 PM
FOr all of you thinking that this is just a cry for attention-it's not.
Then prove it.

Scan the papers that say you're receiving CONSENTUAL PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Then I'll believe it's not a cry for attention. But not a second before.

THis just shows that you are SO not really paying attention to what i'm putting up here. I said IF i had a scanner, showing that i DON"T have one! SO exactly how the HELL am i supposed to scan anything if i DON'T HAVE A SCANNER!!!

ThunderClaw
11-7-2003, 04:56 PM
I dont. It is the epitamy of ignorance.

That's because you don't want to admit that you're the Avatar of Anti-Success and the First Among Failures.

There is one major way to get out of this argument without embarassing yourself. Can you find it before the kids at home do?

Hey, dittabe-ditz, there's a little thing called a PUBLIC LIBRARY that has COPIERS AND SCANNERS for PUBLIC USE for a small matter of 10 CENTS A PAGE. Are you an attention whore AND stupid? Even if you somehow claim that you have no access to public scanners, YOUR MYTHICAL PSYCHOLOGIST'S OFFICE KEEPS A COPY OF YOUR PAPERS ON ELECTRONIC FILE THAT THEY CAN SEND TO YOU. Don't try to argue your way out of this, you've already lost.

Brainmaster07
11-7-2003, 04:59 PM
There is one major way to get out of this argument without embarassing yourself. Can you find it before the kids at home do?

Edit all your posts a feign ignorance? XD XD XD.

Bittabe-be
11-7-2003, 05:00 PM
TC, i think you're an asshole. I'm not trying to be a bitch, i'm just trying to help you out.

ThunderClaw
11-7-2003, 06:25 PM
i'm just trying to help you out.

Oh, this is going to be a good one, I can tell!

Please, please! Baffle me! Explain to me how you're trying to help me out by pretending to be a victimized loser with the thought processes of an 8 year old and then telling me that my as-yet irrefuted points are the product of horridly warped thinking and my overall inferiority.

I'm waiting! You going to baffle me or FAIL again?

CocoBeans
11-7-2003, 09:37 PM
How about...

Instead of calling her stupid and saying that killing urself is bad, y don't any of u guys encourage her to take the counselling?

Hey, loser, this is exactly what I've been saying the whole time. See my sig.

She's probably suffering from manic depression which isn't some thing u can most likely control, it's an illness, a sickness. It's an unbalance of chemicals in your brain. And the cause is unkown; it can be due to serious emotional trauma from your past (divorce, loss of a loved one, etc. etc.) or it can occur for no obvious reason.

Thanks, Freud, but there's a reason that real psychologists don't diagnose this stuff over the phone. Look into it.

I know it's hard NOT trying to kill yourself and it seems like there's no other way out (believe me, I've been down that road) but things'll get better. Just give it time.
I'll say it again: If you really think suicide is going to solve any of your pitiful problems, you deserve to be worm food. Here's a news flash, genius: YOU CAN'T HELP ANYONE IF THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP THEMSELVES. This punk has shown no signs of wanting to help herself, just wallow in her own misery. See my sig again.

Oh goody! A bunch of faceless idiots I'll never meet over the internet care about me! My self-esteem just shot through the roof!

Failure.

Are you suicidal? Or did you just read a bunch of books that people wrote?

There's a difference between reading about psychology and actually having tried to kill yourself. And what's wrong with trying to help someone? I know you can't really help them if they aren't willing to help themselves, but maybe I'm hopeful.

So I apologize for the fact that I didn't read into this stuff too much and just wrote what I felt and what I knew. I apologize for being spontaneous. And I apologize for trying to help her when you obviously told the world that we couldn't.

ThunderClaw
11-7-2003, 10:48 PM
Look at the psudo-intellectual try to discredit me by making wild assumptions.

For your information, I've fought (and am still fighting) post-traumatic stress disorder. I would prefer not to elaborate on why for obvious reasons, but yeah, I've been there. And I've (for the most part) won because I WANTED TO WIN. I had to win. She doesn't want to win. At this point, she figures it'd be kinda nice to win, but to want to win is just too much effort.

You help nobody by spewing ignorant ramblings born of weak logic, and you hurt yourself by undertaking impossible tasks. Seriously, take a hard look at your own arguments with the same logic you're attempting to use to ferret answers out with.

Laharl
11-7-2003, 11:26 PM
TC, lay off.

You're going overboard.

ThunderClaw
11-7-2003, 11:33 PM
I fail to see how I'm going 'overboard', but in deference to you, I'll lay off.

MalReynolds
11-7-2003, 11:40 PM
I dunno. I think I might be falling in love with the intellectual side of TC.

I really hope the intellecutal side is a female. It should be. You can't assign definite genders to personality traits, so I think I'm in the clear.

Mal

Varia
11-7-2003, 11:48 PM
I dunno. I think I might be falling in love with the intellectual side of TC.

I really hope the intellecutal side is a female. It should be. You can't assign definite genders to personality traits, so I think I'm in the clear.

Mal

Haha, nice. Now I can do TC.
^If you don't get it...pfsht...

P.S. Sorry for bringing this post back up, I forgot I was on it... :x

ThunderClaw
11-7-2003, 11:52 PM
You people are getting close to disturbing me.

And I've seen an image of bukakke Barbie.

MalReynolds
11-7-2003, 11:53 PM
You people are getting close to disturbing me.

Jesus, now you've made it akward... Way to be an asshole.

Mal

Laharl
11-7-2003, 11:55 PM
*blinks multiple times*

For some reason, I want to be smashed into unconsciousness at this moment, then go take a cold shower.

ThunderClaw
11-7-2003, 11:57 PM
Jesus, now you've made it akward... Way to be an asshole.

Mal

Well, I would say that I've seen the goatse guy.

But I haven't.

And considering that I really am male, all this talk about gay sex with me is, well...ah, do I really need to finish that sentence?

MalReynolds
11-8-2003, 12:00 AM
Not sex with you, sex with your intellect, which we all assume is a woman.

And I said I was falling in love with your intellect.

Like I said earlier, there is no definite gender to personality traits, so it really isn't gay.

Meh.

Mal

ThunderClaw
11-8-2003, 12:02 AM
Oh ho.

Carry on then.

Laharl
11-8-2003, 12:04 AM
I am still disturbed by all this.

Varia
11-8-2003, 12:04 AM
Yeah, your intellect is way cool.

My above post was a joke based on something in another thread :p

MalReynolds
11-8-2003, 12:05 AM
And I of course, was kidding as well, trying to take the akward edge off of this thread that SHOULD BE LOCKED. NOW.

Mal

aleco
11-8-2003, 06:40 AM
This thread went bad a long time ago.

Teegarden
11-8-2003, 08:13 PM
...sex with intellects... intellect sex... cold shower... scanner...
For the love of all that is Holy, someone plz lock this thread.

QreepyBORIS
11-8-2003, 08:19 PM

Now you are one of 2 here suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, aghhhh.

Falcon
11-8-2003, 08:57 PM
did someone say psychology??

dontcareaboutmyid
11-9-2003, 12:50 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND SACRED LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anticrombie0909
11-9-2003, 01:00 PM
ah-friggin-men

ThunderClaw
11-9-2003, 01:24 PM
You know, if you people stopped making bullshit replies, it'd die on its own and no lock would be needed.

dontcare: Edit your post. Get rid of those damned exclamation points. They're screwing with the frames. Right now.

Right the fuck now.

Mwerp
11-9-2003, 08:08 PM
Right the fuck now.