PDA

View Full Version : confusing

partyhartygurl555
08-10-2005, 04:11 PM
love is so complicated i maen all my friends are in a relationship and im left in the shadows sometimes i sit up at night thinking what am i going to do, am i really loved by someone, do i really have friends ;-( . well i guess im stop here let you think about it for awhile bye.

bobbycat73
08-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I've never had a girlfriend but I'm not crying about it.

Omeganitros
08-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Oh, you philosophers.

ramonesfan
08-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Ummm.... last time I was on this site, CT required proper grammar and spelling. Did they drop that rule?

partyhartygurl555
08-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Ok, ok, my bad. It's my fault i'm just rushing. Next time i'll do much better ok?

partyhartygurl555
08-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Well i'm a lot more emotional than you. Hello wake up and smell the coffe dude! I'm a fuckin girl, and i'm very emotional. >:o

ramonesfan
08-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Doesn't seem that way...

Reach
08-10-2005, 04:50 PM
That's no excuse XD

How old are you? Really, I think you need to understand one thing. You are looking for a relationship for all the wrong reasons, coming from what you said in your post anyway. 'All my friends are in relationships' who really cares? You? Why? Do they really love them? Why bother getting into a pointless relationship. Be patient, and eventually you will find someone you can be truely happy with. Don't get depressed over it.

Tonberry_Kid
08-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Yea, just ending a relationship has made me think. Is it really worth it to just date someone because you absolulely get involved with someone, even though you don't have any feelings for them? I did that, and it is a VERY bad idea to do that. You just end up hurting the other party. And NEVER and I mean NEVER go out with someone just for sexual aspects. It really isn't worth it. At all.

Anuj
08-10-2005, 05:00 PM
If you really want to be in a relationship that badly, send me your msn, and some pictures, i'll see what i can do

Tonberry_Kid
08-10-2005, 05:15 PM
rofl, ok I will be messaging you soon *winks*

partyhartygurl555
08-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Reach may have a point. Just beacuse my friends are in a relationship may not mean i need to be in one too, but im stuck in the middle of both of my friends relationships because all four of them are my friends and im so confused. Do you really want to know why i want a boyfriend? I want a boyfriend because i miss having someone special in my life. There, are you happy?

-Skooter-
08-10-2005, 05:39 PM
1. After happy should be a question mark, not an exclamation point.
2. It's "There, are you happy?" not "They're". That is the compound word for "They are".
3. Relationships are WAY over-rated.

My personal advice: Be single and enjoy it, when you think you have something you should stick with long term, you'll know it. Plus, remember never to get attached or trust too quickly.

Tonberry_Kid
08-10-2005, 06:05 PM
That makes no sense really. Someone special could be ANY one you let it be. It doesn't necessarily have to be a boyfriend/girlfriend. I guess you could say who my "special someone" is my best friend. He and I go back 10 years lol. He and I are like brothers who don't beat the crap out of each other. But, if you mean someone special as in like relationship reference, don't jump into a relationship if you don't like a person "that way". Make sure you both do, or else it will hurt really bad for the opposite party, being you or him. Never try to fill an empty feeling with sex, drugs, or the sort. It will hurt you horribly later on. Just talk to someone about the feeling, and they could possibly help you out with it. Just don't ask the FFR community, because we have dicks who will totally tear you to shreds and make fun of you to all hell.

Reach
08-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Reach may have a point. Just beacuse my friends are in a relationship may not mean i need to be in one too, but im stuck in the middle of both of my friends relationships because all four of them are my friends and im so confused. Do you really want to know why i want a boyfriend? I want a boyfriend because i miss having someone special in my life. They're you happy!

Well you can't always have what you want right away. Right away being the key word here.

Being single can be alot of fun. Especially since I would assume you are still quite young. Enjoy it! The special person will come eventually, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Tonberry_Kid
08-10-2005, 06:11 PM
And you can check out other people without the worry of your partner noticing...Because you don't have one!!!

I didn't mean that as a slam. I'm single myself.

Anuj
08-11-2005, 10:25 AM
reach is making it sound like he's some old guy... heh

and my mommy is a special someone in my life T_T

Layla-Day
08-11-2005, 12:03 PM
Dear Partyhartygurl555,

First of All, you are one of the most DRAMATIC people I have ever seen in my life. If the world isnt exactly the way you want it to be, all you do is waste your time thinking about it. When I was growing up, for a while I was just like you. You should love yourself not to care what anybody thinks, because if you look in the mirror and you see beauty then thats what there.

Second of All, You have better things to worry about than when Mr. Right is gonna come for you. He'll be there, and all you need to worry about is what you'll be doing with your life in ten years from now, and plus, you REALLY don't want a man. Love is difficult. Especially when you wanna be young and and go out and party, and all he wants to do is watch tv. Or, If you have a romantic dinner, and you're wondering if he's the one, and all he's worrying about is if he is going to get some later that night. Be young, and party. Why do you think they created the age 30? Thats when you settle down, and worry about that type of stuff.

Conclusion: While you are wasting away your life worrying about who likes you and who doesnt like you, you are missing the things that are right before your eyes. .

BOT: I do have a special person in my life, and his name is Daddy. :)

Skikamukazi
08-11-2005, 12:08 PM
My personal advice: Be single and enjoy it, when you think you have something you should stick with long term, you'll know it. Plus, remember never to get attached or trust too quickly.

Agreed. Stay single. Or, stay single untill you find someone who means a whole lot to you. Someone you will be with for a long time.

And NEVER and I mean NEVER go out with someone just for sexual aspects. It really isn't worth it. At all.

This, I don't agree with completely. It is possible to be with someone and not be with someone at the same time. What I mean is, you can have a "Special Friend" Who you can sleep with or just fool around with, but you won't ever have to date them. As long as both people know that it is only about sex, it's okay.

My idea is this, be with whoever you want sexually, only if you are single. If you are not, don't. Don't hurt anyone. Don't get yourself hurt.

jewpinthethird
08-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Oh, you philosophers.

My sentiments exactly.

Partyhartygurlrandomnumbers, I don't know your age, so I am guessing you are in High School, if by chance you arent a high school student, then whenever you read "high school" just replace it with whatever you choose.

High School relationships are pretty much all about sexual attraction. Maybe the girl might be in love, but the guy sure as hell isn't. The guy's ultimate goal is to stick his penis into as many holes you have on your body as many times as he can until his is bored with you.

The male you are courting may say things like "I can't live without you" or "You are the first person I think of in the morning, and the last person I think of before I go to bed" or maybe even "I Love You" but in actuallity they are saying "Please, please, PLEASE! Spread your legs." And dont think "Oh, not my boyfriend! He loves me! He isnt like other boys!" because that's what all girls say, and they are just lying to themselves.

So, dont rush into a relationship. You may feel like you need a special someone in your life, but chances are, the feeling isn't mutual. Also, your friend's relationships probably won't last that long.

Tonberry_Kid
08-11-2005, 01:17 PM
I take offense to your statement about all high school males are trying to stick their penis in as many holes on a female body. Not all guys are horny pervs who want to fuck the brains out of the first thing that they see moving. I am, for one, not a person who wants that. I actually believe in abstinence until marriage OR at least until you can support a family if something happens. I am one of those few guys that actually does like the person. Not for the sexual aspect of the relationship, but because I want to be with that person as long as possible. So don't stereo-type people. Once you prejudge someone, someone has had a perfect opportunity to judge you.

Skikamukazi
08-11-2005, 03:10 PM
I am, for one, not a person who wants that. I actually believe in abstinence until marriage OR at least until you can support a family if something happens.

Ever heard of a condom?

Tonberry_Kid
08-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Condoms aren't fool proof dude. I have had a friend become a dad even though he was using a condom. It broke. You won't pay attention to your condom when having sex. If it breaks, you wouldn't really know about it until it's too late. Or at least that's what he said.

GuidoHunter
08-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Give it a rest, tonberry. Everyone knows that that statement (about guys sticking things into holes, and whatnot) was a generalization and that there are obviously exceptions. You made your point that you were an exception, which is all well and good, so don't take offense. Ugh.

On top of that, just because you're abstinent doesn't mean you're not horny. I'm all the proof I need for that.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

-Skooter-
08-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Masturbation. Stop being mean Guido. As for Tonberry, he's right. ... So what if everyones values don't match?

partyhartygurl555
08-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Ok, everyone has made their point. Are all of you happy? Ok I may be dramatic but I just want someone in my life and what Layla-Day said, "I have someone special and his name is daddy :-)" Well I dont have one Its just me, my brother, my sister, and my mom. Right now we're broke we barley have any money and we're miserable.Also if you think this is a lie it's not ok. Right now i'm sitting in front of a slow-ass computer watching people say im insecure, self-centered, and ill-tempered but im gonna let it go because of what people tell me it doesn't matter what hurtful things people say to you just let it go it'll be just fine.

The_Q
08-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Right now i'm sitting in front of a slow-ass computer watching people say im insecure, self-centered, and ill-tempered but im gonna let it go because of what people tell me it doesn't matter what hurtful things people say to you just let it go it'll be just fine.

See, you just said you'll be fine. You don't need a guy afterall. Besides, relationships are too much work. I recommend hookers.

Q

jewpinthethird
08-11-2005, 06:54 PM
I take offense to your statement about all high school males are trying to stick their penis in as many holes on a female body. Not all guys are horny pervs who want to $*%# the brains out of the first thing that they see moving. I am, for one, not a person who wants that. I actually believe in abstinence until marriage OR at least until you can support a family if something happens. I am one of those few guys that actually does like the person. Not for the sexual aspect of the relationship, but because I want to be with that person as long as possible. So don't stereo-type people. Once you prejudge someone, someone has had a perfect opportunity to judge you.

I use to think the same thing. Meh, you'll realize soon enough that it isnt "love" that you are feeling it is a strong sexual desire that clouds your mind. I used to think I was in-love with this one girl. We went out on a few dates, nothing serious. It didnt work out. Afterwards, I realized it wasnt love. I just wanted to have sex with her. Chances are you'll come to the same realization. And don't try to deny it when it does happen. It's not a stereotype.

High School relationships are meaningless.

Also, Partyhartygurlrandomnumbers, your home situation isnt all that great either, so I am guessing you are at a vulnerable time in your life. Do not go seeking another man to feel the void that you feel, chances are you will be taken advantage of. Seriously, be careful.

partyhartygurl555
08-11-2005, 06:55 PM
lol :-D. That's funny thankz The Q.

Tonberry_Kid
08-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Well she is a girl. So unless she's a lesbian, I highly doubt she will get a hooker.

And the proper name for a male prostitute is a Gigaloo(sp?)but not many women pay for there services.

Skikamukazi
08-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Condoms aren't fool proof dude. I have had a friend become a dad even though he was using a condom. It broke. You won't pay attention to your condom when having sex. If it breaks, you wouldn't really know about it until it's too late. Or at least that's what he said.

Besides how wrong that is... Condoms only fail if the user does not know how to properly use them. There are a few reasons why he may have had it fail on him.

1) He was too big for the Condom. And he needed a bigger one.
2) She had a dry vagina. He should have used lubrication.
3) She booby-trapped him and put a hole in the Condom before the sex.
4) The condom was older than he was.

Anyway, Condoms will usually work. The above situations are the major exeptions.

Tonberry_Kid
08-12-2005, 01:10 PM
But still, condoms aren't 100% fool proof.

Vamps
08-12-2005, 09:38 PM
condoms only have a 97% success rate...so that means that 3% of users encounter some form of fault in them...they can come with tiny little holes in the condom before u even open it....if u dont know how to use it...it may over flow....it may even come off completely inside the woman... and condoms can break even if the user is using it correctly.
and Jewpin...just because YOU dont know what love is and YOUR ambition in life is to screw the brains outta the first chick you see doesnt mean that every single male in the world is the same. I dont know about high school in America (assuming thats where u live...feel free to correct me if im wrong) but i live in Australia...i know alot of people in long term relationships...non of them being meaningless! I've been going out with my boufriend for almost a year and 7 months....and in all that time he hasnt even TRIED to grab my breasts...not even once!! We both believe in complete abstinance (sp?) before marrage...no exceptions...and he doesnt have sex on his brain 24/7. In summary....u are a stereotypical fool and you need to wake up and see that not all guys are like you or your friends!

jewpinthethird
08-13-2005, 03:53 AM
just because YOU dont know what love is and YOUR ambition in life is to screw the brains outta the first chick you see

Who says I don't know what love is? I just said i thought I was in love once. But I wasn't. And when did I say my ambition in life is to screw the brains out of the first chick I see? I dont have any ambition in life. I guess my short term goal is to go back to Japan, but that's about it. I would like to someday become a film director, but I dont know if that'll ever happen. Maybe I'll become a writer, or maybe even an animator. Who knows. And besides you give me too much credit. I wouldnt last any longer than 30 seconds, if I can even get it out of my pants before blowing my load. I'd just be a big disappointment. That's hardly what I call "screwing someone's brains out."

and in all that time he hasnt even TRIED to grab my breasts...not even once!!

Gay.

and he doesnt have sex on his brain 24/7.
Hey, I think about other things too. Like cars, and electronics, and...food. Damn I am hungry.

In summary....u are a stereotypical fool and you need to wake up and see that not all guys are like you or your friends!

I know, some guys are gay. And girl, you need to wake up.

Whatever, dont mind me, I'm just bitter because girls avoid me.

Hilarious, I am listening to Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy." In case you are unfamiliar with the song, it is about two people who are sexually attracted to each other but too shy to really express their feelings. How appropriate for this post.

Vamps
08-13-2005, 07:11 AM
guys that arent like you or your friends arent necessarily gay...and my boyfriend is not gay...he just RESPECTS me...do u know what that is?

jewpinthethird
08-13-2005, 04:28 PM
guys that arent like you or your friends arent necessarily gay...and my boyfriend is not gay...he just RESPECTS me...do u know what that is?

Why do you keep bringing up my friends? What did they ever do to you? You dont even know them.

No, I have no idea what respect is. Please, explain this foreign concept of respect for me. I am being sarcastic.

I read that you are from Australia, so then you should be familiar with this quote:

"Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror...Just walk away."

Skikamukazi
08-13-2005, 05:02 PM
condoms only have a 97% success rate...so that means that 3% of users encounter some form of fault in them...they can come with tiny little holes in the condom before u even open it....if u dont know how to use it...it may over flow....it may even come off completely inside the woman... and condoms can break even if the user is using it correctly.

97% Sucess rate because they have to allow for Human Error. Only way they will have tiny little holes is if you buy some shitty-ass condoms. If you buy something good like Durex, Trojan, or Life-Choices you won't find any defects. If it comes off in the girl, it will only happen because you went soft inside of her. After you bust nut you are supposed to immediately take off the condom. And a condom will only break if it's cheap.

jewpinthethird
08-14-2005, 01:46 AM
If it comes off in the girl, it will only happen because you went soft inside of her.

Or you overesstimated the size of your penis and bought a condom too large.

Tonberry_Kid
08-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Or it could've slipped off. I don't know if you guys know this, but when a male is stimulated enough, he has some semen coming out of him at all times. The only time it's a large amount is when he ejaculates.

Skikamukazi
08-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Or it could've slipped off. I don't know if you guys know this, but when a male is stimulated enough, he has some semen coming out of him at all times. The only time it's a large amount is when he ejaculates.

If it slips off, you bought too big of a condom.

And yes, I know about pre-cum. But, that wouldn't cause a condom to slip off. The reason for pre-cum is natural lubrication. It doesn't have to do if he is stimulated enough, it happens all the time when your dick gets hard. The amount of pre-cum that comes out is not enough to make the condom slip off.

So learn the correct information, you little skeet.

blahblah18
08-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Ok, I'll admit i didn't read the thread at all, just the first post and that it was "wah wah wah what's love" aka the standard "critical" thinking done here, although I see thispost above me is speaking of condom use so maybe its going somewheres... anyways go read Stranger in a Strange Land, it just solves any critical questions you may have

Tonberry_Kid
08-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Skik, there can be enought to have a condom slip off. I have had it happen to me dude. It wasn't too big, it was the right size. It just kinda fell off. So shut up, because I have had a personal experience about condoms slipping off.

Skikamukazi
08-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Skik, there can be enought to have a condom slip off. I have had it happen to me dude. It wasn't too big, it was the right size. It just kinda fell off. So shut up, because I have had a personal experience about condoms slipping off.

Ahahah! Good job, fool. Just because you had one fall off doesn't mean it was the condom's fault. It was yours. Here are some reasons why.

1) You probably didn't jack-off before you had sex with her. You should do this for a few reasons.
a) When you guys start to have sex, there will be less Pre-"Cum".
b) When you finally bust your nut, there will be less semen that comes out, making less of a risk or the condom overflowing, which usually won't happen anyway.
c) You will last longer during sex if you jack-off before.

2) You slept with a girl whose vagina had a hand hiding inside of it to pull off the condom. Gj.

stlunatic0124
08-15-2005, 07:58 AM
I've been going out with my boufriend for almost a year and 7 months....and in all that time he hasnt even TRIED to grab my breasts...not even once!! We both believe in complete abstinance (sp?) before marrage...no exceptions...and he doesnt have sex on his brain 24/7. In summary....u are a stereotypical fool and you need to wake up and see that not all guys are like you or your friends!

Once you turn 15 or once he hits puberty that will all change. Respect isn't not touching your girlfriend, because there NEEDS to be a physical aspect of a relationship for it to stay alive, otherwise its ka-put. If he truly respected you and if you truly respected him you'd get each other off once in a while ;). I'm with Jewpin.

EDIT: How old are you that you're worried about love? Don't even THINK about love until at least sophomore year of college. No relationship will last through highschool and through college, I'm sorry. Especially if you guys go to different schools, it won't last. Don't try to tell me it will because I've seen it a million times at my school.

Skikamukazi
08-15-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm not planning on falling in love any time soon. But hey, if it comes along... W/e. I'll go with the flow. But I'm not worried about it.

-Skooter-
08-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Ok, wow, I can't believe I'm going to reply to this but oh well.

First and foremost, you two sound like a bunch of third graders fighting over the last pudding in lunch.
No one really ever entirely knows why a condom faults. It can be the condoms fault, it can be the guys fault, shit, I'm sure in some way, it can be the girls fault.

1. It does slip off on the occasion, and remain in the woman, why? I don't know. I've had it happen, so I know that it does in fact happen.
2.Cheap condoms, are just that, cheap. IF you were that concerned about getting a girl pregnant, you wouldn't be such a cheap ass about it in the first place, GET GOOD CONDOMS. Of course you are never 100 percent guaranteed on ANYTHING in life, so there's still a chance of it breaking... but more of a chance with some cheap ass condoms.
3.Pre-skeet, is common, and sometimes there's a mass of it, but it's not likely to get anyone pregnant, always swipe the tip of your junkin to make sure you're in the clear.

I would also like to adress the women here, as seeing how females like to think they're not responsible for it, and it's not all on them. You're right, it's not ALL on you, but a lot of it is. YOU can take birth control, YOU can wear condoms as well. You spread your legs too, deal with it.

Now for over-flowing and over-sizing. Overflowing, is practically impossible. While it is possible, it's VERY VERY VERY unlikely and all you need to do is be sure, that you in fact have a secure fit condom. As for over-sizing...You know the size of your shit, don't be too proud to be safe. If your small, stand tall. Motto of the day kids.

As for Vamps and Jewpin, Jewpin wins. He always wins. He's too sweet. And anyways, Jewpin's been very nice to me Vamps, I think I would call him respectful...hrm, yeah I would. AS for you and your boyfriend not touching each other, that sucks for you. 5 bucks, he's cheating on you, either that or he's an idiot... Oh, and stop talking shit about Jewps friends, I'm Jewps friend... I have respect for EVERYONE...whatcha gonna do about it??

Tokzic
08-18-2005, 01:12 PM
love is so complicated i maen all my friends are in a relationship and im left in the shadows sometimes i sit up at night thinking what am i going to do, am i really loved by someone, do i really have friends ;-( . well i guess im stop here let you think about it for awhile bye.!

and Jewpin...just because YOU dont know what love is and YOUR ambition in life is to screw the brains outta the first chick you see doesnt mean that every single male in the world is the same. I dont know about high school in America (assuming thats where u live...feel free to correct me if im wrong) but i live in Australia...i know alot of people in long term relationships...non of them being meaningless! I've been going out with my boufriend for almost a year and 7 months....and in all that time he hasnt even TRIED to grab my breasts...not even once!! We both believe in complete abstinance (sp?) before marrage...no exceptions...and he doesnt have sex on his brain 24/7. In summary....u are a stereotypical fool and you need to wake up and see that not all guys are like you or your friends!

Alright, I go to reply to the discussion that sprung from a nice talk about relationships and I find a whole bunch of people whining about condoms. What the.

Tell you what - birth control works better. Use that. Then you can't start a completely pointless argument about it in a forum.

Oh, and Vamps - I can't believe you managed to keep your boufriend for a year and a half without him trying to grab your breasts. Boufriends are very curious creatures and normally try that within hours of your meeting. However, best of luck to both you and your boufriend in your breat-grabbing endeavors in future. I'm sure your boufriend is one of the most beautiful specimen of his species.

BloodRush
08-19-2005, 02:28 AM
woah. this fourm talking bout condoms? geeZ i am too young for this. i am only 11. later dudez

Jam930
08-19-2005, 08:51 AM
what a messy subject

Tokzic
08-19-2005, 10:06 AM
what a messy subject

*Drum solo.*

Skikamukazi
08-19-2005, 10:40 AM
*Drum solo.*

Ba-dum-dum-chi-dum-da-dum-chi.