PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS the hardets thing on foot (absolute limit)

Novacaine
01-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Ok most of the stuff from Bemani is made for the keyboard. What is some stuff thats made for the keyboard that is actually passable on foot.
COME ON any ideas..................?

Pooping_Panda
01-30-2005, 06:45 PM
i think quasar might be pretty damn hard, yet to try it though....

Tsuteto
01-30-2005, 07:03 PM
I have yet to get a USB Adaptor to try things on foot.
So, anyone feeling givey today?

Velious
01-30-2005, 08:35 PM
i think quasar might be pretty damn hard, yet to try it though

not really
bmr's A is hard on foot, too lazy to think of others

DukAmok
01-31-2005, 01:20 PM
the hardest thing on foot that might be passable....

well i know the hardest song that HAS been passed is BMRs Gravity. Kaze did it. i think he passed A too. i passed A as well. i dont know what the theoretical limit for passing is though...maybe dokudenpa? i think i might be able to pass that...

XTTX
01-31-2005, 03:29 PM
It really depends on how much stamina you got. I can play hard songs fast, but just don't got enough stamina to finsh em.
BTW Does anybody know a QUICK way to increase your stamina and strength. Don't tell me anything stupid like steroids. Track season starting ^^

Rebirth0
01-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Duks Delirium might be passable on foot...it's quite easy. Like XTTX I have alot of speed on feet and could probably pass Delirium IF I got alot more stamina, accuracy wouldn't be a problem since I get terrible PA on Paranoia Survivor from hitting the arrows too fast.

DukAmok
01-31-2005, 10:27 PM
ive heard reports of two people passing my delirium. i tried it, but it was killer. i have pretty good stamina, but i died near the end. so i could definitely do it in a few tries. i passed my July heavy steps (92% wow), and im waiting to get Xuxa on chance to play those Heavy steps.

Rebirth0
01-31-2005, 11:05 PM
How about your UGS? Have you played that?

DukAmok
01-31-2005, 11:11 PM
man id love to! it looks so fun. no i made my ITG stepfiles into ITG .edit files, and played them that way at our local arcade machine. the other people played them straight off stepmania on a cobalt flux though. if i ever get access to stepmania with a good pad and bar, im gonna play ALL my heavy stuff.

imockthepea
02-4-2005, 11:01 AM
Slam.... Archowl steps... Beat it... D. Not hard at all. How bout Speed Core dandy on x.08 speed?

Kilgamayan
02-4-2005, 11:03 AM
If it's "not hard at all", why did you only D it?

Cenright
02-4-2005, 11:13 AM
how about WTF on something like .7x or .6x music.

DukAmok
02-4-2005, 01:19 PM
how about non BS stuff. theres plenty of hard stuff that isnt BS, lets stick to that shall we. if someone suggests a suitable keyboard song, i can make it into an edit for an ITG song with similar bpm. it wont go to the music, but someone did that with BMRs A already, i figure i could make one for a harder file. how about IASW or something :D

Reach
02-4-2005, 08:41 PM
Well, people are hitting the 32nds in Eurpohia so those are faster than reality...XD Vanish on pad being the limit? XD I'm alright at DDR...I A'd paranoia survivor max oni once when I used to play alot, and I almost passed A, I would figure some of these pros could top of atleast an A on A, and pass something ever a bit harder.

DukAmok
02-4-2005, 10:30 PM
reach: whats actually kind of suprising is how sucky some of the pros are. i know of quite a few people than can SDG nearly everything, and yet cant pass 12s on ITG and such. but then again some pros are just insanely good at everything. but stuff like vanish...i really doubt it. anything that me or most average index players could FC/AAA is probably doable on pad. i.e. not VITA. seriously. way too hard. OML standard MIGHT be doable actually. i dont know. it would take TONS of stamina though.

XTTX
02-5-2005, 12:50 AM
Well, people are hitting the 32nds in Eurpohia so those are faster than reality...XD Vanish on pad being the limit? XD I'm alright at DDR...I A'd paranoia survivor max oni once when I used to play alot, and I almost passed A, I would figure some of these pros could top of atleast an A on A, and pass something ever a bit harder.
Wait.... is it me or isnt paranoia survivor max oni a lot harder than A :P.
BTW DukAmok you're lucky you got an ITG machine to play on :cry:

Tank101
02-5-2005, 07:36 AM
BMR's A.