PDA

View Full Version : SM FFR list

Tsuteto
12-15-2004, 09:36 PM
I'm just wondering... for SM, who would want to create a list that us FFRers use specifically, that we would all know and would mostly use for SM LAN? I could at least make a basic site for it... though it wouldn't be the best. Just would need simfile requests to be put on there. NOTE: I'd like not any of the official BemaNi songs to be there, unless it is an edit someone has made that is awesome, or the original is just completely awesome to begin with.

Tasselfoot
12-16-2004, 01:31 PM
are you talking about a list of people? or a list of songs? i am confused.

if you mean a list of people... use AIM.

if you mean a list of songs... try Shuey's Museum over at ddrfreak or ddrmanicx, i forget which... he had about 20,000 songs 6 months ago. not sure how well he's kept up with the newer files.

Tsuteto
12-16-2004, 02:34 PM
I mean list of songs. And I don't want to take up that much space on my hardrive. Just a song list that people on FFR use mostly, that they all would have. Afterall, not everyone is going to be d/ling that many songs.

And you know, you could post links to what songs you want on. That would be helpful. I know that my taste in music isn't always the best.

Moogy
12-17-2004, 10:46 AM
This is a retarded topic.

emccky
12-17-2004, 12:39 PM
This is a retarded topic.

agreed.