12-1-2015, 08:13 PM
what are thooooooose

mrpreggers
12-1-2015, 10:26 PM
they're badges on your profile this is the best one you can get
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/images/profiles/10_6_1.png

slkt4life
12-2-2015, 12:50 PM
I've seen different ones though O__O is there a page I can go to that explains them all?

botchi246
12-2-2015, 12:57 PM
You have to participate in an official tourney methinks

Deadlyx39
12-2-2015, 01:43 PM
Profile badges are obtained in one of two ways: by acquiring tier points or by participating in the official tournament held every year. This year's official SHOULD take place sometime this month, but it's normally in September of every year. You can also get a profile badge by simply getting your first tier point. Tier points are acquired by passing/Getting a really good score on a hard song. To update your tier points, click the update level ranks link below your score list, if you have at least one tier point, then you'll automatically get the tier 0 badge. Here's a picture of Hakulyte's profile badges to show the badges you can get because I'm a scrub and have never been in an OT.
http://i.imgur.com/fK6EPRO.jpg

_Zenith_
12-2-2015, 02:02 PM
As of right now, there are three types of Badges.

Official Tournament badges
Tier Point Bracket badges
Gamewhore 20xx badges

Gamewhore may or may not happen again and that is entirely up to the Event Staff or whoever ran them to bring it up again, but it's purely speculation that you can or cannot receive this badge any longer.

I am working on a secret something that pertains to badges, and once secret something is finalized then badges may get a nice little something ;)

botchi246
12-2-2015, 07:32 PM
Ohh hype for new badges!!

slkt4life
12-3-2015, 03:57 PM
Profile badges are obtained in one of two ways: by acquiring tier points or by participating in the official tournament held every year. This year's official SHOULD take place sometime this month, but it's normally in September of every year. You can also get a profile badge by simply getting your first tier point. Tier points are acquired by passing/Getting a really good score on a hard song. To update your tier points, click the update level ranks link below your score list, if you have at least one tier point, then you'll automatically get the tier 0 badge. Here's a picture of Hakulyte's profile badges to show the badges you can get because I'm a scrub and have never been in an OT.
http://i.imgur.com/fK6EPRO.jpg
nice thanks

slkt4life
12-3-2015, 03:57 PM
As of right now, there are three types of Badges.

Official Tournament badges
Tier Point Bracket badges
Gamewhore 20xx badges

Gamewhore may or may not happen again and that is entirely up to the Event Staff or whoever ran them to bring it up again, but it's purely speculation that you can or cannot receive this badge any longer.

I am working on a secret something that pertains to badges, and once secret something is finalized then badges may get a nice little something ;) right on~ thanks