PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the files: g2bg320.avi, nemesisbg320.avi, vbg320.avi ?

Reincarnate
08-9-2013, 04:11 PM
The files are the background videos to three of the old BemaniRuler files (G2, Nemesis, and V)

bmah
08-9-2013, 06:26 PM
Are these just the background videos for the IIDX songs you've mentioned? If so, I can probably obtain it (not the exact filename though...idk if bemaniruler made any modifications to those videos).

blindreper1179
08-9-2013, 07:21 PM
I have the files, but they don't have the video's. Sorry. :(

Reincarnate
08-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah the simfiles are everywhere (and the version of Angelfalls that tends to come with the bumperpacks is the WRONG VERSION >:[ The original he had in there was much harder)

Are these just the background videos for the IIDX songs you've mentioned? If so, I can probably obtain it (not the exact filename though...idk if bemaniruler made any modifications to those videos).

They may or may not be. IIRC (might get some details wrong here since I'm channeling memories from like pre-2005 hurr):

Nemesis: Lots of blue digital Matrix-y shit. Big robot during the synth slowdown.

G2: Weird fly-like bug thing, lots of sparks and lights twirling about, etc. I seem to remember the bug doing some Terminator-2-style shit where he turns into liquid metal and rematerializes or something.

V: Epic shitloads of snow, little guy who reminds me of Mr. Game and Watch running up some stairs, etc. Tons of static, too (the static composes the V or something)

Tyson ultima
08-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Yea those sound like the default videos. Especially your description of V which pretty much has Tran walking down a flight of stairs.

Reincarnate
08-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Ahhhh, they are the BG vids to IIDX, you were right!

Nemesis:
hoJrhfGWHe4

G2:
hve2sThy42g

V:

jXhT2Umsz3U

Oh BABY I forgot about Giudecca. I had this stepfile + video too and it was fucking awesome:

5zvPxYpQIqw

Wahhhh, COLORS! Forgot about this one!

Ym1GEWgTfBA

And this was the vid that came with Sync:

NfKGreKM7BY

I wonder if it's possible to get in touch with BMR and see if he still has those files sitting around somewhere

Tyson ultima
08-10-2013, 06:38 PM
beatmania up and flaunting its superiority

Reincarnate
08-10-2013, 06:54 PM
What about the original Angelfalls simfile? Surely someone must have that one at least? (if anyone plays the Heavy version that comes with most bumper packs, it's clearly a joke file that some asshole slipped in. Not the original at all)